Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drunken Stories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cherubic Meekus, Nov 7, 2004.

Share This Page

1. BEAS

BEAS Senior Member

last time i got drunk i passed out and got a peanut butter shaming.

but the best times i got whil i was drunk was getting lost in the woods with a chick. scary but erotic. if you find a comdom tied to a tree branch, i was there.

2. SBQ-PK

SBQ-PK Senior Member

once i snuck in my cabinet and found some brandy when i was seven and i took a sip man i was so fucked

3. joust

joust Elite Member

probaly a lightweight. [/b][/quote]
    yeah hes skinny as fuck hes like 6'3" and 140 lbs hahaha lamo.

4. joust

joust Elite Member

i played beriuit with a kid who was stayin at my house for the summer and i had known him for like 13 years and i dident realise it wa him for a while. haha

5. oblong

oblong Elite Member

got drunk, came home at 2:30 am ish, mad a deliso pizza, put it on a cutting board with a few cans of pop, walked downstairs to eat it while watching tv. ended up at the bottom of the stairwell with scattered pizza and a cutting board in various spots of my body, and yes i still ate it

6. mr.white

mr.white Senior Member

i laughed at your post oblong that is some funny shit

7. SaDiStIc

SaDiStIc Member

Jakced up 4 60 pounders (2-bombay 2-smirnoff), a 40P of tequila plus a twix of tequila.... whoooo messy night! drank close to a 40 pounder of tequila with some yac to assist me in the process.... blacked out but continued chugging vodka out of a 60p then passed out head out the door at my friend's party... projectile vomited in my best friend's face and they tossed me in his bed and I puked all over his bed.... waking up in the morning I was so confused.... TEQUILA!!!
    I've got so many crazy stories but I thought projectile vomit is good too...
    bombing beside this nasty ass sespool creek when I fell backwards down all along the raspberry bushes and into the sespool water.... good thing I was wearing shorts... I woke up the next morning passed out on a friends couch in my jacket and my shoes still on.... sick shit
    all the really good stories I usually forget..... only remember the ones that really stick out in my mind for a reason
    <_<

8. oblong

oblong Elite Member

haha :D
    the loaded guy at the bottom of the stairs laughed at me too
    i still remember how good that pizza was too

another one(this has happened to many time to count)
    drinking, on the way home and you just write on everything, you dont even have a tag your so drunk, you jsut write random words/sayings/or jokes on things.
    the one day i walked throught the area and saw these 3 words on the doors of a school in the chrome mop i had

"cherrioessss"(yes with several s's)
    "notorious newt"

and the best one yet

"tuna" in really big letters
    thank god i didnt sign anywhere

9. karkizm

karkizm Member

oblong the handstyle in your sig sucks, my dog could bust beta steez than that with its tail

10. Earsone2004

Earsone2004 Member

If u drank all the liquior to yourself you would die. No if ands or buts that is str8 impoosible no one could ever do that. You could die off a 1/5 of jack daniels to your head let alone 10 times that amount. I can understand if u drank all that with other people , but not to yourself. If u say u drank that all by yourself i call the bullshit card.

11. SaDiStIc

SaDiStIc Member

I drank about 3/4 of the 40P of tequila hitting rails of coke to assist me....
    Usually I dont try to drink that much so quick but the yac helped me out greatly then I dont know what happened from there.... everyone said I was slamming out of this 60 of vodka that I had laying beside me when I woke up..... and I still woke up with my 2-60P's (1 like 1/5 of it drank) and my other 2-6 of tequila that was one brutal weekend!!! Projectile vomited from the ground into my best friend's face, he's like 6'4.. man my stories arent too ridiculous when you put the yae in the factor... and the fact I'm an alcoholic.......
    (another time I drank a 60P with a friend in a night like 1.5 Litres each..... wasnt too hard, but we had a huge long walk home to finish off the bottle!)

12. square

square Elite Member

if only you realized that liquor isnt measured in pounds. :lol: :lol:

13. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

lol, wot sum1 was saying about bodyslming a sign, we did that and now theres a random hole in it, we woke the next morning on a golf course.

14. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

i know hwta you mean man. Im 17 now and i been drinkin sence i was about 13 and my mom was an alcoholic and i took her stuff every now and then when i was growing up from years 5 - till 12. then at age 13 i really started to drink...

Friends funnle beers off a roof to me when im on the ground. it hits you so fast. man i love drinkin.

i will post pics of my collection i keep in my room that i drank in about a month. in a little bit

15. i eat pringles

i eat pringles Senior Member

boo hoo you led a disfunctional life...
    such mu pubes.

Though it good to see that my thread has been revived.

16. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

ha i wouldent change anything about my life.

i had to bump it.

17. Rik JamEs

Rik JamEs Elite Member

one tmie I was durnk and I was dnruk and I did smoe sutff and tehn I did smoe mroe sutff and

18. NeO.Skunkkr1

NeO.Skunkkr1 Senior Member

some of you need to figure out what an actual alcoholic is...

19. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

i dont drink but i remember this one time a friend of mine got real drunk hit his head on the wall outside of stop and shop and then pissed on himself. kinda why i dont drink in the first place

20. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

One night that sticks out would have to be a few years back when I was still living with my folks.

I went to my homie's house and ended up doing some gay manual labor shit for an hour or so, but his dad was cool and we knocked a few beers back, when we got done working we started mobbing to the bus stop and we say a Heiniken truck being unloaded in the back of the nearby safeway, we waiting for the driver to pull out more cases of beer and then ran up the ramp and took our own cases after he left.

We downed those and went to a kegger, watched a brawl, then bus'd it back to my house, picked up my paint, and we went out painting, plastered. So at 3 in the morning we go into this coffee shop which is open all night, get a table, order some coffee and fall asleep for half an hour in our seats...we got kicked out so we went a few blocks up infront of the Space Needle here in Seattle, and slept on some benches till it was like 7 in the morning. Then went home and slept some more.