Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drunken Stories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cherubic Meekus, Nov 7, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Cherubic Meekus

Cherubic Meekus Elite Member

well it happened
    end of story.
    [Broken External Image]:http://gk007a0336.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/wlight.gif

it could only be fatal if ur body can't consume that much without getting alchohol poiisoning.some peoples bodies are versatile.

2. Bombs Away

Bombs Away Senior Member

like i said, "i dont know if they got a different white lightning where youre from..." and its apparent they do. i was talking about moonshine. you were talking about "strong cider"... end of story.

3. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

ohhhhh the alcohol thread.... this one is good.....

anyone tried Everclear? that shit is good.

4. sincere

sincere Member

everclear straight fucks you up... yak's where its at, hennessy or remy fa sho

5. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

one time i was in quebec city on a snowboarding trip and me and a bud drank a quart of smirnoff my friend puked all over the bathroom, all over the towels and everything. the only thing i remember is being dragged up flight after flight of stairs to g o floor roaming.

6. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

sorry i meant a quart each** my edit button isnt working

7. ninja ape

ninja ape Senior Member

anyone had an irish car bomb?

that shit fucks you up....i remember when i was a freshman in highschool i had like 4 or 5 of em........i was fucked man... last time i ever mixed alcohol, but its better to learn the hardway sometimes.....try one for your self
    half a cup of guiness
    get a shot glass
    half baileys and half rum in the show glass
    drop the shot glass in the cup of guiness and chug it as fast as you can......itll fuck you up!
    dont drink more than 2

8. Exploited

Exploited Elite Member

yes ninja those aer so good....

at my friends hallowee party last year i was so ripped taht after the party i slept on his fucking basement stares...the pain i felt when i woke up the next morning

9. M A G

M A G Senior Member

i dont drink that much..cause im underage but when i do at parties and shit i just drink like captin morgans or like jack danieles. there both nasty but its fun waking up outside the party on the curb with a black eye. :blink:

10. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

fuckin jack daniels is the shit, haha actually the same snowboarding trip we went down to wear the overpass with all the graffiti is..there was a SAQ right next to it and i got a 60 of Jacks drank about half of it and went to the mall with my girlfriend and power puked all over the place..haha i had to sit on the floor of the metro becuase i couldnt stand up and it was like 2:30 pm

11. Exploited

Exploited Elite Member

i love how in animal house john balouchi jugs the whole jack bottle

12. M A G

M A G Senior Member

^ good movie

13. SMTXgraffin

SMTXgraffin Senior Member

idiot... I LOVE IT, almost went to rehab a year back, but im still at it lol my drink: $10 bottle of heaven hill vodka, alcoholic budgeting..... i've got a story where i almost died.... let me start it like this..

I went to my boi's house and braught a half gallon with me, only me and his roomate were drinking, he consumed an assumption of about 9 shots and he was good to go. I had about 10, and kept going...... so i was told afterward that i had chugged the rest of the bottle, walked 15 feet, started pissing myself, fell down and passed out, i was awoken in a different chair with my boi's roomate, my boi's mom, and his little brother standing over me, i was out for 4 hours and they were punching me in the face, i had bruises and all that and still wouldnt wake up. But finally a friend of theirs was a doctor and did some weird shit to my foot and i woke up. right when i saw Ben and my friend Andrew the first phrase out of my skull was something like this "ahhhhi need ore alcohol". Its more of a " you shouldve been there " type of thing. i dont remember anything, even after i woke up, but my friend Justin told me at school the next day "remember when you hit your face on the ground?", me: "WTF you talkin about ? what did i do ?" Justin: " i dont really know, looks like you were trying to do the crip walk running at full speed. Or running on broken legs, suttin like that". i woke up at like 8 pm or around there, and a teacher from school had a keg over there by that time, so i had people sneek me beers because i was cut off due to my faded state.

14. Cherubic Meekus

Cherubic Meekus Elite Member

Its the revival of one of my earlier threads....initially intended to allow me a gateway to tell my Drunken stories without cluttering up ''Good Afternoon''...hence the title.

15. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

christmas eve last year at a friends place i had downed a few and then more so at about...i dont know 11 pm i start to head home on foot. i was walking along a main road and was smashed pretty hard. i saw a large group of people walking in unison, so i decided (under what logic?) to follow them. now im not a religious person and god has no place within my home but for some odd reason when the crowd started to be eaten up by the entrance of the local church my legs didn't hesitate. so i made my way in to the christmas eve service, drunk and smelly, wearing a blue wife beater, paint stained shorts, to top it off, bare feet and santa hat atop my head. i was like a white kid in a nigerian school amongst all the religious types in fancy suits and pretty dresses. i can remember the front of the church was far away but i still managed to get on my feet when everyone else did and mumbled along with the hyms...i was doing great i thought. at one point i remembered resting my head agaisnt the women sitting next to me, she could have been a beautiful young woman or a 78 year old with a goiter on her neck, i really didn't care (and can't remember) but her shoulder just seemed comfortable at the time. then, she, in a nice christian way, told me to get off her. finally the service ended, i exited with the rest of the church goers and shook hands with the fijian preist and exclaimed "that was great mannnn" so out in the cold air i continued home, i can remember deciding to sit down on the sidewalk, along the main street about 50 feet from the church. sitting turned into lying as i made the cement sidewalk my bed. a car pulled up. full of christian folk, thinking i was some street scum or remembering me from the service, they offered me a ride (how nice is that?) anyway, they took me to a youth hostel a couple of minutes drive away. where i grabbed some free food, and a free bed. i woke up early with a slight hangover and caught the train to my parents place for a family christmas, it was great.

16. SiMpUhL

SiMpUhL Elite Member

ehhh ok....this one time i went beer bowling with a bunch of friends, n i got really wasted along w/ a few others, so we all decided it was time to go home.

as we were headded towards the door i got really nauscious and hurled on this chik standing right next to me. I felt really bad so when she got all cleanded up, i asked for her number. she gave it to me.

like 2 days later i talked to her an we met somewhere.......she was ass ugly, so i left

17. SiMpUhL

SiMpUhL Elite Member

trus me it sucked, i got sum uggo's number

18. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

a 3 liter cup? thats one huge motherfuckin cup...considering 3 litters is like 60oz and most cups are 8-12ozs

19. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

aight i got a story bout osmek ids i know...

So i blazed up my cousin(lets call him matt) and his friend(lets call him jim) cause the friend had 2 30racks and they told me i could sleep over. So a few hours later i give them a call and i'm liek yo when should i come and the kid says his dads real strict and he could only have jim over. So i'm pissed and stuff, i come home the next day and find out they went to a party. At the party jim got real drunk and got in some kids jeep and went off roading at about 80mph, they rolled the car at 60ish and jims side hit a die he died instantly. Also matt got in a huge fight while he couldnt find jim and got the shit kicked out of him so he decided to walk home(bad idea about 12 miles) so hes drunk of his ass walking through a town late at night and the cops find him and arrest him for drunk and disorderly and drinking under the age so now he spent the night in a county jail(at the age of 16) and hes gotta go to court for his charges...Guess i'm not so mad i wasnt allowed to go...

20. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

i was in a freight yard and it was pretty empty i was with my mans getting some nice peices done and he pulls out a bottle of jack so we climb on top of the freight and start drinking our ass off i pass out on top of the shit i guess the workers couldnt see us cuz when i woke up the train was moving and i was in san jose