Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Eminem's New Album [It's Garbage]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JustChillin, May 26, 2009.

Share This Page

1. vaginajuice

vaginajuice Senior Member

eminem sounds like a middle school 6th grader rapping about the dumbest shit ever. his beats dont even sound good at all

2. wiserism

wiserism Elite Member

deff not one of his better albums the 1st 2 were the best other than his underground but this albums promo songs like 3am nd we made i agree suck fucking ass but on the album it self has really dope tracks like "bagpipes from bahgdad" nd "my mom" so it was deffinitly an ok album but deff not one his better ones...for anyone else it would be DOPE but not em...but hey a person does tend to lose theyere spark wen they dont really NEED to make the music wen yu lose tht STRIVE nd hardcore feel to it...but yea outta 10 i give it a solid 8...compared to his regular 100 over 10 lol...but thas my 2 cents pce

3. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

holy shit hes new ''style'' is agravating

his only good album was infenite

4. Subconcious

Subconcious Senior Member

Sucks. Eminem was always kind of a homo, and this album really sells that fact. He sounds like a fucking hillbilly ass redneck and raps about shit that nobody cares about and has heard a million times. I was thoroughly disappointed.

5. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

i wasnt dissapointed cuss i knew he was gunna be trash

6. Subconcious

Subconcious Senior Member

7. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

meh hes not bad for a WHITE rapper

8. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

9. dior

dior Senior Member

and slug is white and hes dope

edit:m sucks dick

10. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

11. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

12. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

yea but necro just raps about the same shit on everysong

13. dior

dior Senior Member

explain to me how slug is wack:/

14. ErrorOner...

ErrorOner... Elite Member

All y'all are fuckin up...classified owns it!

15. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

i dont know why people hate on wayne so much...i mean he's not the best by far but he has some good songs and is enjoyable to listen to...the reason i sopped listening to him was becuase i got tired of hearing him from all the kids at ou school who CONSTANTLY play/sing his music in class.but he's not that bad.i cant stand souljah boy tho.i mean that shit is whack.the vast majority of these ATL rappers suck sooooo fuckin hard.and it gives the south a bad name becuase there are alot of southern mc's and rappers(all from texas haha) that actually arent that bad.

16. Spark391

Spark391 Senior Member

I'm pretty sure that it won't be a good album, just name a rap artist who has come of with a good record after 10 years of carrer and after 3 very good albums, almost everybody runs out of ideas in 10-15 years.. For example we can take Ice Cubes latest album realesed in 2008 called "Raw footage" .. it sucked 100% songs like "I got my locs on" were totally retarded.. Or another example, Dre has made his Detox album for about.. 7 years now? And all that leaked stuff I have heard sounds as bad as lil wayne.. Or Nas, I think that after Illmatic and Stillmatic, his other realeses were quite bad, I don't remember nothing good from his last n-word album..
    And before anyone comes and yells that "You're a haterr!!" or something like that, I have to say that I respect Eminem, his first albums were very dope, after encore it all went downhill in my option.. Also one of the greatest battlerappers, I have seen some of his battles about 12 years ago, they were good.

Sorry for the bad english.

Edit: after reading the posts above..

Romero - the reason why I hate lil wayne, because I think his music is totally retarded, very overrated, he has got a few good songs, but most of them are shitty "hustle hard grind hard everyday i got cashmoneey biaaaaaaaaaattcchhhh we the best we the beeest" kind of crap, I can't really understand why people like songs like "Lollipop", I just don't most of the stuff that comes from his mouth is tottaly unintelligent, I think that most of the people that listen to him are: 12 years old, with no understanding of hiphop or the superficial listeners that like everything with a good beat or hustlers, who are just glad that one of them maked it, and his motivates them to hustle more.. I haven't hustled in my life, I'm a middle class white kid from 10 thousand miles away from the states, maybe it's the reason.
    Btw. can you name the south rappers, that don't actually suck? :d Just interested in them, most of the stuff from the south that i have listened to has been really bad, it would be great to hear something that would be good.

Saying that all white rappers suck, is retarded, people who think that they do should check out Aesop Rock or Slug, or my favourite rapper Eyedea.. here is a link of one of his most famous songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIcuDQ2uwkE .. some crazy shit, guaranteed.

Last edited: May 27, 2009
  17. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

wayne has some okay lines, but he can't flow, or rap on beat for shit.
    the only song i like off the carter 3 "you ain't got nuthin" fabolous kills the song.

and i'm not a mainstream rap fan, but you can't argue with fab's lines in that shit.
    if you haven't heard it, check it out.

18. ErrorOner...

ErrorOner... Elite Member

don't listen to wayne much but "let the beat build" is quite catchy...

19. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

yea but herpes is catchy

20. NoCanControl

NoCanControl Elite Member

i heard the new record that emenenekmeme put out and the beat sounded just like some del song i heard before. does anyone know what i'm talking about????