Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Erie 814

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by smooth_nuts, Jan 19, 2008.

Share This Page

1. the Aloner

the Aloner Senior Member

yo fame....like the faker style....fuckin bitin ass pussy...y dont u try somethin different for a change...like comin up with ur own shit...u fuckin kids make me laugh...go ahead...say u didnt straight up take fakers WHOLE style...o n i like the lil TM under it....ya trade mark faker style.....fuckin coward.........awwwww u lil fucks make me mad....word to the SF..
    whoop whoop...

....shout out ta my boys...
    >ABORTSKI
    >RISKY DICK
    >WACKER
    -A lways- M ashin- S ukkaz-

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  2. FuckTheFame

FuckTheFame Elite Member

Soul and World
    glad to see a couple of those are still around

3. fame_risk_free

fame_risk_free Senior Member

hey kid i told you im done with your shit an i told you again MY HANDS LOOK LIKE HIS thats tha only thing so get your saggy boob throw up out of here an learn some fuckin style. get your grown ass man self out here were is your fuckin friend ive been watin to whoop his ass an you steadily talkin shit for no fuckin reason just look at you chicken scratch of wat you call a tag an think to your self "wow i made this city look like shit" cause your no better then snoe man or fresh thanks for tha post that shit goes hard

4. hatebeast

hatebeast Senior Member

^^^take it to the streets
    ai619.photobucket.com_albums_tt273_h8beast_1292452834497.jpg

-----
    ai619.photobucket.com_albums_tt273_h8beast_hackspaper.jpg

5. rolling fresh kush

rolling fresh kush Banned

ha fames onelines look like fakers but the bombs and hands have no similarity but i cam across this unfinished buisiness ai1097.photobucket.com_albums_g355_grafffkid1er_001_4.jpg and foreal stfu and pm eachother.

6. rolling fresh kush

haha ya take it to the streets and make sure you video tape it and blur faces and what not so we all can see hahaha

7. fame_risk_free

aloner pm me
    unless you need to feel hard in front of all tha other writers in tha city
    we got a tuff one

8. the Aloner

the Aloner Senior Member

why the fuck is a "RF" cat doin a ams piece...u need ta stop that shit.....

9. SOONER_AMS

SOONER_AMS Senior Member

because that ''rf'' cat is cool wit half them ''ams'' cats..you people talk to much.shut the fuck uppppp!!go to the talking thread for all this.pics later..

10. rolling fresh kush

ya bro i can rep it if i want to.. the abortion said i can. if things have changed have him pm me off your acount

11. the Aloner

the Aloner Senior Member

sooner...get that ams shit outa ur name......wack n abort told u to ur face,that ur not ams...

12. AnarchyInTheStates

AnarchyInTheStates Senior Member

sounds like some internal problems

13. SOONER_AMS

SOONER_AMS Senior Member

Dude i cant change my name on here..i made my account when abortion said i could rep it..your new to that shit nd you think your tha fuckin leader.jus shut tha fuck up nd mind ya business...nd risky dick dont care cause when we chilled he said nd my ***** abortion said he dont kno we will see wat happens..hatin ass saggy boob throwy

14. Mr full tymer

Mr full tymer Senior Member

FOR THE LAST TIME !!! anyone sees that fool JEB tell him hes not down with my new crew BED (BUMPY ERECTILE DYSFUCTION) and that bothe TED and NED said hes not cool and he cant rep ALSO quit biting the big homie JED you fuckin toy! yeah yeah yeah, fuck all you Bombinmg Science haters i knmow my crew is toy but we kill the streets and that means im tuff as fuck and my friends are TOO!...so for the last time when you see JEB tell him that NED, JED, and TED from BED crew are gunna stab his fuckin face in for tagging n stuff, oh yeah we did this to the last biter who smoked some weed with us and we forgot we had put him down but really didnt cuz he sucks and was totally wak...killed his ass with 50 knifes n shiz!
    ai619.photobucket.com_albums_tt273_h8beast_1292452834497.jpg
    ^ ^ ^ This dude wrote BILL...he used to be cool but now hes a Biter who we stabbeded up n shizzz .him and TED fell out so NED took care of business....WEST SIDE ERIE TILL I DIZZZIE FAGMOES YEEEEEEEEE DIIG!!!

15. hellskitchen666

hellskitchen666 Senior Member

16. barkrko

barkrko Member

why would i wanna flick something that aint mine i dont go around erie looking for ur shit to flick

17. the Aloner

the Aloner Senior Member

sooner...i was just with abort last night....no one person runs ams...u want in,,,then we all sit down n discuss the shit..n the fact is,that ur nothin.so if u want the buisness cuz...u got it...wait till i see u...o n i like the way u cant even come up with somethin origional ta make fun of my shit,u had ta use jasps analogy against me...lol...quit dick ridin...keep writen with the rest of the little kids...
    n if u reply to this...im just gonna come to ur house n handle this..n ya,thats a threat...my dudes already got lil fame...just waitin for it ta get nice so we can catch him at the park,n i know u b there too occasionally...watch ur back...

Last edited: Feb 14, 2011
  18. fame_risk_free

well alone we already talked about this pm us your just lookin like a fool an a wanna be hard ass pickin on lil kids you no were i live to blocks from were you live if you wanna talk face to face an yes i meant wanna be hard ass your actin like a little kid PM ME OR DONT SAY SHIT ABOUT ME

19. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

Eaaasily the gayest crew i ever did hear about