Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ethics, Morals & Code Of Awriter

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Big TL Springs, Aug 25, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

UNLESS YOU PUT A LITTLE LETTER UNDER IT I THINK

a

2. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

yOU CAN PUT ANY LOWERCASE LETTER IN THERE AND IT WORKS

3. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

oh lol
    it always pissed me off

4. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

The_NaMEz_BaNKz Elite Member

Ive Written On A Church Before ..but I Did Ir For A Reason..because I Used To Goto Tha Tchurch But It Got Closed So I Did A Sad Face Piece On It

" Typed Like This Just To See If It Works " Lol

5. PG_Miscreant

PG_Miscreant Senior Member

if its abandoned or shut down permenantly id go for it
    (if the church didn't own the property anymore)
    but really theres no code of ethics, we're criminals theres no code of ethics in writing your name on shit its all personal morals / anything goes
    thats like trying to make a code of ethics for murderers or drug dealers, its all individual
    graffiti isn't a culture despite what many of you may think its random vandalism that may or may not be artistic n good looking
    its fun as hell though

6. -des-

-des- Senior Member

Criminals?? Id say artists.....

7. Tabz

Tabz Member

I Write Like This Because It Is What I Do.

8. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

Well you'd be gay.

9. the redeemer

the redeemer Senior Member

100%

10. Prove

Prove Member

Yeah I dont hate on ppl For It, Just pisses me the fuck off when ppl ask Questions Like, "Why??".. Thats like me asking them "why?", You got your reasons right???

11. Tabz

Tabz Member

If The Church Is Shut Then Yeah But If The Church Is Open It Would Make The Place Look Terrible. The Thread Is Becoming A Bit Long Winded.
    I Would Say We Are Artists But Criminals Also So Stop Arguing Over That!

12. Mags

Mags Member

well, a code of ethics is good to have, no doubt. I tag unimportant , out of the way shit most times unless the place I'm bombing pissed me off in a big way. I'd never tag a church, cuz most of the churches around where I live are art in and of themselves, so if it's not for the sake of reverence, it's for the sake of respecting another artist of another craft. I tagged a car once for a damn good reason, but that's the worse I've ever done.

13. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

The_NaMEz_BaNKz Elite Member

yes criminals...

my crew...CYA...Criminals You Adore..

uyes we are criminals...what were doing is a crime..and we do it more than once...so we are in fact criminals

14. Ridiculous

Ridiculous Member

Nah. Chill. You just can't make a general statement like that. People write for different reasons. Some for the thrill; some for the expression; some because they think it's cool to be badass to be a criminal. And it is true that some people have the passion and not the skill but i think that they should be accepted, not as criminals, but as writers just like everyone else with that fuckin' fire, do you know what I mean?
    All I am saying is if you consider yourself a criminal, you are a criminal and if you believe that writing should not be forbidden, that it is harmless, and nothing is wrong with it, then you are not a criminal in you own mind. Forget what people say about you, for we are our all our own individual worlds with dissimilar perceptions of art and fun. And I'm not including organized groups because they all follow a code. It is true what you said, it's all individual; and that means that i consider myself whatever i want.
    I don't know if that makes sense but it does in my head and that's all that matters...

aaaaanyway~
    I would not write on a church if it was in commission. That's just f-ed up, in my opinion. I may think it's beautiful, but for some reason, i can't see myself pissing off a fat black church lady wearing a bright orange skirt suit... Some people might not get that reference.
    I wouldn't write on some one's home. Now, i said house, not apartment building. There is a difference between renting and owning, supplied maintenance and hiring some house cleaner guy.
    I would not etch or write on the glass of a business. Glass is too expensive for some bakery owner to replace.
    ..I saw someone write on a sleeping hobo once... never that.
    Oh, and cars... I think about how i would feel... ugh.

15. greyshok.45

greyshok.45 Senior Member

the reason i dont tag churches, houses, cars, etc. is cuz people get even madder when theyre stuff gets vandalized than if public property gets vandalized

16. greyshok.45

greyshok.45 Senior Member

the difference between an artist and a vandal is that artists create, and vandals destroy, i consider myself an artist so i try to make things look better with my art

17. TAN_ONE

TAN_ONE Senior Member

i dont write on anything that privatly owned

18. xHWKxsTuDr808

xHWKxsTuDr808 Senior Member

yea no ones personal property, places of worship, governement property, schools ect. just use your head you know, common-sense

19. 5Funerals

5Funerals Senior Member

jesus fuck this is a pointless thread.

Its up to you just like real life morals, but if you dont want to get your ass beat then dont go over other people for no reason, and dont blow spots up.

Also, try not to be wack.

20. dred

dred Senior Member