Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ever Get Jumped?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PearlMRR, Jan 30, 2006.

Share This Page

1. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

i have been watching old videos of my fights
    i used to be a OG back in the day before i had surgery

2. ErrorOner...

ErrorOner... Elite Member

without footage, its fiction...

3. yoda

yoda Senior Member

howw do u know.

4. TECKN

TECKN Senior Member

i recently got punched in the face with brass knuckles
    big ass headache for the rest of the night

5. retnemed

retnemed Senior Member

punched a kid in the face for calling me a toy bitch, then got swarmed by like 12 of his homies about a second later, it was dope i got a mad concussion and didnt move from my couch for a couple days.

6. MiDnightSnitch

MiDnightSnitch Senior Member

serveral times. one time i didnt really see it comin one of these guys ran up on me with a rock and plugged me pretty hard. passed out for a lil while and fell off my bike on the way home.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
  7. pixystix

pixystix Senior Member

got smashed in a ally in Boston wit a fuckin brick well doin a handstyle kid came up from behind didnt see it at all sneaky fuck

8. vdop-iswack

vdop-iswack Member

twice. but it wasnt really official. one time back when i skated i was at a rough skate park with some older friends (i was only 10 or 11 at the time) and one of my older friends was like yo that bikes a piece to some other dude and i was a lippy brat of course i jumped in and said man you got that shit at the poor store, and i threw a soccer ball at it and then the guy who owned the bike turned around and punch me in the nose so hard.. i flew back and was unconciouss for a minute or something. then my older homies chased him off swearing at him and shit.

and the 2nd time was more recent it was one of the first days of a new school year and some kid we didnt know was chillin with us and he seemed dope. he was acting all chill and blazin weed with us and all of a sudden im like alright guys im out peace. cya all tomorrow. and this kids like tryin to take the bus home with me hes like what bus you catch and im like 25/24 hes like oh yeah ill ride with ya i said no im good and hes like aight and sat back down and then when i was gettin farther away i heard him running behind me and he jumped on my back, pushed me to the ground .. starting beating my face and head. it didnt hurt that much his punches were more fast, not painful. he didnt do it for long he just got up and walked away and im like yo what the fuck and he didnt say anything. my homies were yelling but for some reason they wouldnt back me up. dunno why.

thats my 2 experiences of gettin jumped. not that interesting eh?

9. TASR

TASR Banned

no, not rly, get jumped again, and tell us another story.

10. exitus

exitus Senior Member

lol i dont get it that kids an asshole
    i try and avoid fights and shit lol there really pointless

11. Yellow Haze

Yellow Haze Senior Member

I jumped a big polish lad, punched him 5 times in the middle of the classroom

12. MiDnightSnitch

anotha time me and some guys were playin ball and 2 dudes ran up on me one guy pushed me the otha guy picked me up by the shirt and wailed on my face. all over a tag. i actually became freinds with one of the guys a few years later. forgive and forget.

13. gunsofbrooklyn

gunsofbrooklyn Senior Member

no but this kid i know got jumped by some natives and was stabbed in the chest and he fell asleep at the playground that night
    was pretty fucked up

he just patched himself up and he found out who they were and he pretty much did a drive by shooting on one of there houses with a paintball gun and he broke there legs and jacked all there weapons weed and money

14. TASR

TASR Banned

is that lie true?

15. iPwnF00lz

iPwnF00lz Senior Member

Same here, but when a couple of kids did wanna fight one pulled a gun on me and it was in the public after a concert so I just said, shoot me mother fucker, you won't... and needless to say, he didn't.

How big was this fish again?... That big you say?:rolleyes:

16. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

it was a hypoglycemicdromateramic trout

there rare

TOO rare...

17. TASR

TASR Banned

lol, I actually googled that trout, foooled me =/

18. MiDnightSnitch

19. CaseyJonesJR

CaseyJonesJR Senior Member

20. markingz.

markingz. Banned

I've almost gotten jumped mad times in my lifetime however I've never actually been successfully jumped by anyone. Most of the time it was because I was talking shit or provoking people lol, but thats besides the point lol, not really but still