Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ever Get Jumped?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PearlMRR, Jan 30, 2006.

Share This Page

1. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

shut up.....no one cares about your miniture poodle.....please tell me youre a girl......because dudes with miniture poodles around here also like to pack fudge

2. STONES ONES

STONES ONES Senior Member

shut up.....no one cares about your miniture poodle.....please tell me youre a girl......because dudes with miniture poodles around here also like to pack fudge [/b][/quote]
    dont make fun of my minature boarder colly poodle. u just dont know what its like to have a safisticated animal. and yes she has the fancy haircut. shes my little princess and i give her manicures and peticures all the time.

jelousy is a desease boys..........

3. faint rem one

faint rem one Elite Member

last weekend i was walkin around taggin with a couple guys. were walkin thru a park, these mexicans (around 7 of them) ask for the time and if they can use our cell phones, its obvious there going to jack us, so my friend says he gets no service, and then we start walking away, they folow, talking shit, and then 2 of them run up on us, push me (just me, the smallest) and then i turn around im, like "uh wtf?" so im walking backwards, and i hit a ledge, sit on it and BAM. hit me right in the eye. then walks away. didnt even mind my friends. and i didnt say shit to them. it was random and gay. :(

4. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

dont make fun of my minature boarder colly poodle. u just dont know what its like to have a safisticated animal. and yes she has the fancy haircut. shes my little princess and i give her manicures and peticures all the time.

jelousy is a desease boys.......... [/b][/quote]
    yeah if i were into dudes, I'm sure ide be jealouse of the amount of ball sacks that dog reels in for you

5. Moe Jangles

Moe Jangles Senior Member

She sounds like a real nice bitch.

6. fuckin villan

fuckin villan Senior Member

bunch of natives tried to take my watch on the subway once, wasnt lettin em have it

7. STONES ONES

STONES ONES Senior Member

yeah if i were into dudes, I'm sure ide be jealouse of the amount of ball sacks that dog reels in for you [/b][/quote]
    yea shes a keeper alright.

8. Nyc Sno

Nyc Sno Elite Member

never been jumped neve jumped anyone never been in a fight watced people get jumped though

once fro a bike in the miffle of a crowded park

once this emo kid got jumped by all the football players and they stomped his face in with cleets he had broken ribs and his face was .let me put it this way un reconizable football players werenever caught kid had to get plastic surgery and the kid was jumpoed for calling a football players g/f's a slut

9. madsencarl

madsencarl Senior Member

haha fucking dumbass emo

10. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

fuck football playing jock faggots

11. *~ANZIO~*

*~ANZIO~* Elite Member

lol, i never been jumped. we jumped this kid fat joe before rite outside my school an when he was un concious i tagged his back..then we ran cause his boys rolled up and we ran off to behind this church
    but he got laid out an thats all that matters

12. NeO.Skunkkr1

NeO.Skunkkr1 Senior Member

yea i got jumped when i was like 12 for my brand new (barely even got to wear them cuz i had my rollerblades on) nike hitops that i jsut got that day, and my new bong and my friends got some weed taken all by one like 6'3 fatass black guy and he was with this other older guy i kinda knew but he tryed to pretend he was on our side but damn he needs some acting lessons, i look back and i wish i kicked him in the nose with my skates haha ohwell i was a dumbass kid. then the next day me n my friends thought we were tough and we went around looking for the guy and we were shouting he was a pussy in this parking lot then bam outta nowhere him and like 6 guys pop out from behind these portables and we booked it on our bikes (i was rockin the rollerblades again) anyways one of my friends got his bike jacked by one guy and he chased after me cuz all my other friends on bikes booked ahead of me and he caught up to me started punchin me in the face n i kind of tried fightin back but it was like a 12yr old vs a 18yr old i had nothin for him to take except for my hat so he took that and ran off, anyways my friend who got left behind said some skinheads rolled up in this car and fucked up all the other guys so i guess he got damn lucky

most of the other times i would just be standin around with my friends and they would always get bothered by these dumbass brown guys but they never bugged me i just stared at them and didnt say a word whenever they would say shit to me, a couple times my friends would get into fights with them and then they would get all there stupid brown people to jump in and ive had to help jump in but thats about it since those 2 times when i was a young lad and fuck grammar

13. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

you jumped joey crrrrack ayo what a gangsta

14. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

ps your sig is so dope

15. MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster Senior Member

When I was like 15, i used to just roam the streets. Well one night me and my friend ran into these 3 dudes trying to steal some beer from this gas station, and said they were trippin on x. We all walked around the streets, until I took a random bike from this backyard. I started riding, and the scrawny tall kid out of the three runs up and clocks me, knocking me off the bike onto a hill. he then started telling me to up my watch, which I just got. I started giving him a sob story, pretended to get all teary, and then beat the piss out of him while his friends were down the street, not even paying any attention. Dude got his, and I still got my watch, wear that shit everyday now.

16. Kao.Ali

Kao.Ali Senior Member

jumped a couple of people or groups
    been jumped alot too
    and had fights
    mostly i catch my friends beef and i get jumped or have to go help

the best was when we juped these to guys becuase they jumped my friend was datin the dudes ex
    and at the end my boy actully threw the guys in the fuckin trash, i couldnt stop laffin

last time i got jumped some fucker pulled out a burner, just to scare me and it worked

and last fight the guy pulled out a knife so one of my boys dragged me away before i got my ass stabbed

17. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

Havent been jumped yet I rarly go out alone though me being a chick and all...
    it is usally 3 of us so people dont really bother...

18. Fait

Fait Member

My town just recently got over run by tough guys u kno thugs who want to own the town.. yea what ever that shit means. i used to be able to walk out of my house in shorts and no shirt or shoes and go to 711 to get some bawls and walk back home which is like 10 blocks or so. anyways one night me and my boys were out to get some food maybe catch a couple of fills and we start getting followed. i didnt think anything of it because i consider my neighbor hood safe. one of the safest in queens (CP). these kids follow us to 711 and they wait out side and then i knew what was up. fucking the only thing i never wanted taken away from me was taken away. my fucking ipod and we woulda fought because my friend is a crazy motha fucker but when you got 2 burner pointed at u ur just like chill and give them your shit. they got like 6 cans, digi camera, ipod, fucking they took my boys phone but they gave it back because it was shit. but that shit still sucked. too bad for the "leader" of the kidz that we recognized that faggot and we knew where he hung out and shit. i dont think he'll be out for too much longer considering he got a bat to the face. i still didnt get my shit back so it still bothers me to this day.

19. inimical critic

inimical critic Senior Member

6 times, and still alive that pretty good for where im from

20. Vowel.1

Vowel.1 Senior Member

and you lived to tell the tale on bombing science...now you can die, a happy man

hahahhaha peace

im not stoned i swear... :ph34r: