Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ever Got Yourself In Your Local News?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [breakout]-azer, Feb 23, 2007.

Share This Page

?

have you ever been in the news becuse of soemthing youve done?

1. yes

36.5%
  2. no

39.5%
  3. sort of

24.0%
  1. kasher_one

kasher_one Elite Member

umm ive been on tha news for a car accident.....bein in a riot at my highschool...and numerous fights...but ive never been on the news for graffiti.....i feel as if im slacking lolz............we go hard in tha 814

2. NiL

NiL Elite Member

On a school camp our school got caught in a rip at the beach and then the news people came, 5 people went to hospital and I stayed in the water and LOL'd cause I'm tall and I didn't move anywhere.

3. HuntingLOLs

HuntingLOLs Senior Member

a pretty easy way for the cops to find out who you are would be my suggestion.

4. wsbkrew

wsbkrew Banned

yea heaps of times and once i had a $1000 reward in the paper for me some cunt must of got it becuase cops got me but i got away at court that time.
    and ive been on the radio.
    and ive been told heaps of me been on news.

5. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

a friend of mine set a couch on fire at a local skatepark, came in the newspaper, with 2 big throws from me, in the bg :D

6. FOWE

FOWE Member

Off topic but w.e., how'd you do this? Program?

[​IMG]

7. dudeatyahoo

dudeatyahoo Senior Member

idk if the story ever aired but theres this girl reporting on graffiti around town and I think a tag showed up in a picture or pan shot or whatever. but idk if it went on tv or if it was some journalist college pproject,

8. Wank oner

Wank oner Senior Member

My homie was in newspaper for starting food fight

9. BEARONE

BEARONE Member

trapping aint dead

10. E35

E35 Member

Yes but not for graft. Drunken stupidity! Tv and major papers Maine to Boston ya baby. Lol
    E35

11. ChemicalWarfareBrigade

ChemicalWarfareBrigade Senior Member

Funny ya ask, was just thinking about it last night actually. I got in the papers in Burlington, VT in the 90's while I was buying my first snowboard, i think I even shouted out skateboarding. It went something like "something something young man something something"

12. Samaran

Samaran New Member

in teh part of the newspaper where the cops say what theyve done that day it had a report of a student being suspendeed and arrested...it was me

also many times for sports...which has been stated doesnt count but whatever