Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Favorite Ink ?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Freddy Fresh 137, Jun 28, 2004.

Share This Page

1. THEPOSTWHORE5000

THEPOSTWHORE5000 Elite Member

lol..i was gonna say...how can someone NOT hear of ghetto krink?

2. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

id like to know what the silver ink in pilot supercolors is. i tagged this electrical box with a one of those little silver pilots 2 years ago, and the tag still looks brand new. meanwhile other paint and ink tags ive put up have been buffed within a week...

3. THEPOSTWHORE5000

pilot makes VERY high quality products, im not suprised at all. :)

4. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

hahah i'm half tempted to go rack a shitload of those little bastards and crack them open for the precious silver juice inside.

those silver tags, i swear to god, they've outlasted pretty much every other marker/ink i've used thus far... not saying that i dont have older tags still up, i do, but obviously they're fading a bit, don't have their original deep black look or shine to them... but the tags from those little 'broad' pilot supercolors, they look like they've been put up just yesterday. hell, i even saw an AMS tag up that looked brand new, and that tag has to be closer to 3 years old.

5. THEPOSTWHORE5000

lol, thats a good idea, but im sure you could make a special order from the company for a large amount of the pilot juice (after your last post i enjoy calling ink juice for now on, lol)....when i first started, years ago, i thought the only way to get ink was to crack open markers lol.....so i did that to about a billion sharpies

then i didnt know what to do with the ink :lol:

but i suggest emailing the company before crackin open those pens because that can be vvery messy :)

peace

6. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

i say pilot all the way its mad hard 2 buff plus it puts a nice touch 2 the object

7. silkk

silkk Senior Member

iv used alot of ink. including garvey which i dont like that much fades and is to easy to buff... iv tagged many dif surfaces and if comes off real easy with no ghost

my favs right now are nero (havent used that in a while) grog (rocking this now its killer got a bunch of after buff pics which they cant even get it off at all) and im also rocking blue corio which is some killer shit too

8. kyer

kyer Senior Member

any 1 know where i can get Corio ink in the U.S.??

9. kyer

kyer Senior Member

post those grog pics now. and do u live in the UK?? because corio is impossible to find in the US same with grog.

10. Crack Killz

Crack Killz Elite Member

Leather Dye, becuase it's the best black ink you can find.

11. Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Elite Member

a friend of mine just put me up in one shot sign painters paint mixed w some goo gone perfect for mops and they have mad colors

12. silkk

silkk Senior Member

post those grog pics now. and do u live in the UK?? because corio is impossible to find in the US same with grog. [/b][/quote]
    my buddies got the pics on his digi cam phone so im waitin on em. im in canada i got hook ups so i can get em there expensive tho

13. Hpnotiq

Hpnotiq Senior Member

can i just spray spray paint into a mop

14. Ume

Ume Moderator

the pressure will fuck up the mop and probably explode when you open it, try it out.

15. Hpnotiq

Hpnotiq Senior Member

16. Ume

Ume Moderator

well your spraying paint into a mop, the fucking pressure that comes from it will get trapped in the mop and explode when you open it........why don't you go try this shit on your own?

17. vinz

vinz Member

hello ppl... actually , the ink im usin is based on nero... which really sux alone .
    i added some Broux of walnut + some black powdered pigment and it reinforced it very well. mad stains and really "nero" now

try about 1/5 1/6 broux of walnut for one liter ... dont use nero inferno alone !
    you could also add some alchool if the ink gets to thick be careful not to put too much broux it wouldnt drip anymore =)

18. CityWide

CityWide Senior Member

19. snore

snore Senior Member

Where can I find carbon paper? I was browsing around on the internet and I couldn't find any. Any help is appreciated.

20. curve

curve Senior Member

anyone use pilot as the base for their inks by any chance? i just orderd both a black and red pilot refill from artprimo, looking to do some experiments to find a good recipe. the thing is, i'm imagining each of the refills doesn't contain much ink, considering they were $4 each. i plan on mixing the black with some black Fiebing's leather dye, and the red with some red leather dye, possibly some brake fluid in both.