Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Favorite Spray Paint?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by westcoastbomber, Apr 14, 2005.

Share This Page

?

whats ure favorite brand of spray paint

1. Rustoleum

25.8%
  2. Walmart

4.9%
  3. Krylon

10.8%
  4. Belton

9.3%
  5. Moloto

4.5%
  6. Montana

31.7%
  7. Other

13.0%
  1. Bowser

Bowser Senior Member

half these kids cant even get montana, and I can but I still would rather use rusto just cayse its cheaper and it seems to cover well for me.

2. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

i really want to try some motowlow

3. Red3

Red3 Senior Member

Krylon, just because it's available, and I just like it.

Montana, second place, it's like a 20 minute drive to the gay village to get it, kinda pricey, great colours, love alien.

I want to have some tru colorz, can anyone pm me on the effectiveness of it?

4. kila

kila Senior Member

I FUKING LOVE RUST-OLEUM BECAUSE I WENT TAGGING WIT IT LAST NIGH AND THE SHIT IS SO FUCKING QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i am not trying to be sarcasmitic or whatever but it really is quiet

5. fsmith

fsmith Member

I'm a huge fan of german montana, so many colors, cap choices, and top quality shit. Yeah, it's a little more pricey, but it's just so much better to use. Plus, I can't stand the feel NY and Rusto caps... they're just so tiny and hard to use, plus they make a huge mess. Now some nice orange dots or a good grey dot and I'm set.

6. FailOne

FailOne Senior Member

rusto is a musto

7. kila

kila Senior Member

Same exact thing i was just thinking

8. ~LOOK~

~LOOK~ Senior Member

since im broke, wal-mart or krylon. basically if i can get the color i need in a 97 cent wal mart can then why spend another doller something on krylon, or even more on rusto. long as it covers good nobody is gonna be like, "well yeah it looks good but i would have went with the krylon flat black instead of wal mart flat etc." cuz it dont matter

9. BAPKEB

BAPKEB Senior Member

Rustoleum goes over enytiing and its super thick i dont really like krylon

10. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

amen.

i'm gonna quote that in my sig lol

11. slick dick willy

slick dick willy Senior Member

12. BeeOne234...

BeeOne234... Elite Member

paint is paint....i like different brands for different reasons...imma big rusto girl fer sure...krylon is piss but has kickin colors the krylon x metals are supafresh...montana is too taxed, only for canvas...same for belton...painters touch mmm color place flat black is killer it drys fast....and they were smart enough to put metal marbles in em so you can magnet for zero noise...american accents colors are defuckinglicious.
    Kilz covers all......i can go on and on....whew.
    paint is paint...i love paint and will use it all

sears is discontinuing rusto...94 cents a can...
    we stocked up here so i'm cool with putting that good word out....

13. T_R_O_N

T_R_O_N Senior Member

rusto just like it so much

14. [NESTER]

[NESTER] Senior Member

well for me rusto is 6 bucks a can i think and montana is like 8 a can so if im gonna buy rather than rack id rather buy montana for 2 dollars more cause they got dope thick colors. but ya krylon and rusto with an ny fat :D

15. renards0465

renards0465 Member

i love rusto! it has the perfect pressure and not too watery

i use walmart cans to practice with tho

16. coes2

coes2 Member

hell yeah man belton molotow premium is the best paint i have ever used! fucking awesome colors, and it covers everything, it is also thick, and not thin paint like walmart, even tho i also use a shit load of walmart paint, but if you ever get a chance to use belton, GET IT! and i have never used montana and dont kno what it is like but belton is the shit.

17. [NESTER]

[NESTER] Senior Member

Are you shitting me? rustolem with a rusto cap is so loud when i use it...Montana Gold with like a german is sooooo quiet. but alot of my cans have been bled quite a bit.

Also where can you buy Belton i never see that shit and how much is it?

18. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

Montana black, without a doubt, great coverage, colors, pressure... smells real nice too lol

19. coes2

coes2 Member

go to BombingScience.com and they are about 5 bucks a can, but i think they are still havin the christmas sale so u can get combination packs or whatever

20. bubsone

bubsone Senior Member

fucking the best bombing ever is the quik color if i am buying it. not too bad for a bucka can. if i am racking it is all about the rusto high pros.