Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Favorite Spray Paint?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by westcoastbomber, Apr 14, 2005.

Share This Page

?

whats ure favorite brand of spray paint

1. Rustoleum

25.8%
  2. Walmart

4.9%
  3. Krylon

10.8%
  4. Belton

9.3%
  5. Moloto

4.5%
  6. Montana

31.7%
  7. Other

13.0%
  1. shax44

shax44 Senior Member

i think it's different paint. (the spanish people were first with that name) and the hardcore paint covers alot better

2. emel

emel Senior Member

YYOYOOOYOYOYO

im gonna order summmmmmmm montana from BS soon and uh i was wondering which color White is best??????????
    caz theres like 4 whites
    and like 4 blacks

so can you guys explain to me the difference, or give me your opinions on which one is best?caz ive never used MTN before

3. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

ironlak is the shit. kills the rest

4. CodeSix

CodeSix Member

im from alberta canada. no real way to get montana down here. especially since im 14 and my parents got no idea i paint, so i like krylon.

5. F.R.A.T.

F.R.A.T. Senior Member

i voted montana just cause its actually good paint, do i got out and by tons of it no. Rona and Painter touch r my usuals, cheap and ok, only bad thing is Rona's caps spray lines not dots its weird, but w' u change the cap to a ny fat r skinny and bam u got som good shit

6. Lucas

Lucas Senior Member

I voted montana but I also us belton and hip color.I've used rona and those cheap piece of shit walmart ones and there not worth it one bit.So many people say but there cheap ya and you can use a whole can doing on tag going over and over it and it still won't stay longer then a month.

7. ACE512

ACE512 Elite Member

the walmart stuff is cheap and gets it done ...

its the only thing aside from krylon i tried and to me its all the same ... so i go for cheap

Last edited: Jul 1, 2007
  8. AKUA700

AKUA700 New Member

german montana is probally the best cans ive used, alot of people say hardcore is better paint but idk ive had hardcore and its alot more glossy and runs more then gold or black series lines, ive heard its not as good at covering and mostly probally because u never shake yur can before u use it, gold wont come out as thick if u dont shake it good, and hardcore will drip but w/e if can actually paint i think it dosent realy matter what can u use its alll about the holder, then agien its hard to get a hold of in the states with out dropin 8 dollors a can so u got to order the shit, rusto works good but out where i like they have like 8 colors and we dont have krylon so were forced to order good shit, has anybody used monster or clash cans before??, and if u cats out there want cheaper montana hardcore go to www.illegalsupply.com they got hardcore for 4 dollors a can and alien for 3.50 word up, peace

9. Rambooboo

Rambooboo Senior Member

walmart or rustoleum painters

10. dcite

dcite Elite Member

any can of paint can be great with a good cap.

11. rise_&_fight

rise_&_fight Senior Member

best paint eh? why is molotow last then? also where are the legendary brands of: car plan, japlack, buntlack, rust not, motip, auto k and hycote. you cant get better than a hycote jungle green!

12. Props

Props New Member

99 cent black and white from home depot. And other then that just rustos

13. AKUA700

AKUA700 New Member

yo you can get blubber online at *********.org and there like 2.89 a can word up peace

14. eksgi

eksgi Member

15. EKE

EKE Senior Member

walmart... cuz thats all ive ever used and its all i can afford... wut the fuck is belton?

16. dreddysocks

dreddysocks Senior Member

Belton Molotows and montanas are the ill shit

17. pyroguy

pyroguy Member

i didnt vote cause its kinda a trick question. i love them all really. im not to particular. ill use what ever i can find or have the money for.

18. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

ironlak,not just cause its aussie made,in the end it all comes down to price,half the price of a belton,nice pressure,dope colors(releasing more all the time)and some of the thickest most pigmented paint ive laid my hands on,not only that but they work off the publics perspective,they never stop listening to someones occasional problem(maybe a color not being thick enough or too thick) and they release new paint formulas constantly

IMO the best paint for its price
    [Broken External Image]:http://ironlak.com/bbqburners/IMG_8610.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://ironlak.com/bbqburners/IMG_8633.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://ironlak.com/bbqburners/IMG_8371.jpg
    bahaha,pce.

19. shake_in_montreal

shake_in_montreal New Member

Rustoleum

To be honest i usually use paints from home depot and canadian tire because its cheap, if you shake it enough and if you use the right tip its ok paint. However when Sub V closed for renovations in march of something i stocked up on montana which was real fun. So I would chose rustoleum.

20. Kimo13

Kimo13 Senior Member

I use Belton when I can afford it, but i usually rack Krylon, Rusto & other shit like that from Home Improvement stores...