Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Finger Ever Go Numb

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Emerica, Apr 25, 2005.

Share This Page

1. steyr

steyr Senior Member

we were using like a slime green color one time. my finger got soo numb and itchy. i pressed on the cap so hard it snapped off and then the can spontaneously combusted. it got all over my arm and it looked like a had a skin disease for a whole week cause i can never get paint off my skin

2. YourSistersMooseKnuckle

YourSistersMooseKnuckle Senior Member

I didnt read every post on here but has anyone on here ever painted in the dead of winter and gotten paint on their fingers? numb isnt even close to what that feels like.
    and when i say winter where im from I mean below freezing not california winter weather.

3. cnue

cnue Senior Member

^^ I was painting in like some -10 shit this past winter. trying to piece in it. the whole paint shit happened on my finger, and of course the paint gets gummy/freezes and kills. when I pulled my finger away from the cap, the cap was stuck onto my finger. tore it off and wound up toring the paint and a good layer or two of skin off my finger.

4. XskeletorX

XskeletorX Senior Member

My finger goes numb and I kinda get a blister, but I find the more pressure you release from the can the easier it is to press down on the tip so its way less stress on your index finger

5. matik

matik Member

yeh i hate when that happens..i get that more with stock caps....sometimes i just use my thumb

6. RezOner..

RezOner.. Banned

i knew a guy who went bombing in -30c. he cant feel his finger tip still apparently. according to him this is.

7. moze.2

moze.2 Elite Member

i dont get numb fingers anymore. sfter a while i think you build up a thoughness to it. muscles or something.

8. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

yup. i was using rusto fats on krylon. (they don't work good together) and paint splattered all over my shit, and it was freezing.

btw this is a gay ass thread.

9. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

i once masturbated too much and my finger went numb............

jk

10. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

My finger goes numb after doing big fill's and stays like that for like the guy said, about a week.. i hate it, it gets really annoying

11. Slushi

Slushi Banned

Just once? I broke my arm masturbating on 4 separate occasions.

12. RezOner..

RezOner.. Banned

fuck you sluse and your sig able sayings.

13. brandonb5269

brandonb5269 Senior Member

mine dosent so much go numb, it just kinda cramps. i wear light work gloves with rubber on the fingers, so like it takes sum pressure of my actual finger tip, but my finger kinda gets sore after awhile. and yea that paint splatter on skin in michigans winter, fucking suxxx !!!!

14. drunkenshits_one

drunkenshits_one Senior Member

mine gets numb but i usually switch to using my thumb or my penis, both work pretty well

15. CHEDMO~

CHEDMO~ Member

i had that happen a few times i switch to my middle finger or thumb but not my penis/ one time it was real cold and i couldent feel the tip of my finger tip for a wile

16. CFC-GRAFF

CFC-GRAFF Senior Member

Yes. Happens to me after writing for a little bit, like every time. Just Finger gets tired, and its a bitch to get paint on you when its cold outside. Wear Gloves kids...

17. Sim2

Sim2 Member

If you haven't been using a can for very long then you can expect your fingers to start adjusting...