Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Flicks of Your Inventory [POST PICS OR GET AN INFRACTION]

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by oblong, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

I've said it so many times but car stores like Auto Zone and shit have thier paint in the back and half the time the aisles are pretty high and you can rack paint mad easy
    Even old skool krylon

2. syne7

syne7 Senior Member

^^ not mine they keep their paint right in the front with a little mirror over it just in case.

3. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

yoooo cameras no one watches them they only have em if they catch you already and they need the tapes to show 5.0 sooo just be fast waist line is always my favorite or try this walk around the store with a shopping cart and put the amount of cans you want to rack and when you feel comfortable rack but remember put food in the cart or whatever.

4. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

What a piece of shit thing to do.

I hope you get your knees broken faggot

5. squintz

squintz Senior Member

True for some stores but not all. Places like walmart kmart and home depot most of the time have full time loss prevention dudes that just chill and watch the store.

6. The Average Homeboy

The Average Homeboy Senior Member

This is true I worked one week as loss prevention at K-mart and if you're caught they do press charges. They will also not confront you until you're out of the store, and can chase. So you better be faster.

[Broken External Image]:http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4876/photo4o.jpg

7. theres some law or rule that they cant approach you and accuse you of stealing while still in the store but thats just from what i heard i could be wrong but it'd be something worth looking more into.

8. syne7

syne7 Senior Member

No they avoid doing that else you don't actually shoplift and they don't actually get to catch you. Yes, they're assholes like that. The law is that you arn't actually shoplifting until you leave the store.

9. The Average Homeboy

The Average Homeboy Senior Member

There is no law against it at all, it's just they will only do it if they know for a fact you stole and they know what you have. Lawsuits are easy to pick up in the US no use in playing the guess game and be wrong

10. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

11. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

is that sabotaz any good? never tried it

12. zennegen

zennegen Banned

shitttt. i was about to order some sabotaz from 0!nk but they didn't have any black so i was like fuck it. I'll trade you for thank ink though.

13. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

u need some black ink zen? i have some molotow and some harder staining homemade shit if ur interested

14. zennegen

zennegen Banned

i mean i'm not trying to pay up the ass otherwise i'd buy it online. i just placed an order got an extra bottle of gold glop if anyone wants to get on it haha

15. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

16. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

nice camera,
    what you need the cotton stick thingys for tho?

17. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

well the story goes....you put a bit of ky jelly on the end of a cotton bud....you poke in in your bell end...then you wank...and it shoots out like a projectile....

nah i just have em for cleaning my ears...and other useful things you can use cotton buds for....i just bought a pot and you get 1000's in it :p

18. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

i have that augor can! hah... mines autographed though! :p

19. zennegen

zennegen Banned

20. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

mayyyyybe... depends on what u wanna trade, its one of the 2 pieces of "graff memorabilia" i own though so i doubt it