Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Flicks of Your Inventory [POST PICS OR GET AN INFRACTION]

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by oblong, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

alright just wonderin... it works on a few shitty brands that i know of, basically just keeps drips down though so if u got that down u shouldnt need to do it

2. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

sabotaz 80...some of teh colors are alright but you cant paint without respi..i mean even outside you die in 1 sec without.

3. Fury

Fury Elite Member

^ Not true anymore. The odor is different now. I didn't use them before when they stank hella bad, but now it just smells like bananas and shit, kinda like the tall Rusto cans.

4. XCES

XCES Member

Ya its definitely better than it was. I never used a respirator (i rock the bandana) in my life, being healthy/smart is not my thing. the way i see it by the time i run into serious problems from paint fume/eating 5 pounds of bacon grease a day and such, modern medicine will have the answers. If not, i had fun...

5. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

haha i hear ya dude!! yeah ive never used a repirator in my life.. either shirt over face or bandana..

6. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I don't even do that, i just go out in normal clothes, I don't see the point in a bandana really. If someone saw my face, they'd just say "Yeah, he was wearing a white t-shirt, wore normal black jeans, had dark hair and is white."

Seriously, I don't expect officers to get much out of a description like that. Maybe my town just isn't as hard or something, I dunno.

7. XCES

XCES Member

the bandana is more just like a half ass attempt to maybe cut down the level of inhalation. but also i think it can be valuable if say the building you tag has a camera that you didnt know saw you walking up, your face isnt on it

8. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I've only ever bombed outside and my town is broke as fuck to actually install cameras anywhere.

9. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

YOU SIR ARE A FUCKIN MUG...why shouldnt be spend money on good paint? if you can afford god pant then fuckin buy it...colors and coverage are a million times better....your just a jealous toy mate...

10. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

11. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I know it's legit, I just dunno if it's worth it.
    I normally use O1nk for anything I can't just go to a store for.

By the way, that Krylon fucking sucks, I used it a few weeks ago and was running as fuck. Maybe try letting some pressure out before you use it.

12. Sir Daily

Sir Daily Member

13. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

Cool story bro

14. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

nah your just a a jew bag...i hate people who say people shouldnt use certain brands of paint etc...why this forum sucks dick sometime...

15. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

alright. look at it like this. Ultra toy wants to start, got some sketches done, now hes gotta get paint.
    A) Go to walmart and pick up 2 black and 2 white cans totaling 4 dollars
    B) Order 4 cans of molotow or lack off of BS totaling at least 16 plus tax and shipping.
    It's better to start with the basics when you are a toy you will save money

16. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Not to mention, when you get good with shitty cans, you'll be even better with great cans, thus saving money and being able to adapt to anything you get your hands on.

Chill out brothah.

17. ErrorOner...

ErrorOner... Elite Member

18. fizzz

fizzz Member

haha i love you scrap

19. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

our city dropped a shitload of cash on installing cameras on lightpoles, and pay for a cop to sit in a chair in a substation and watch them. Im not sure when they were officially done installing them, but since 2007 there have only been two arrests. I think its more of an illusion of security than it is effective.

20. Fury

Fury Elite Member