Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Flicks of Your Inventory [POST PICS OR GET AN INFRACTION]

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by oblong, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ent

ent Member

first post...
    ai.imgur.com_xJg22.jpg

2. ribcage

ribcage Banned

wtf i dont give a fuck if you steal your shit or not, i was just commenting on the way u layd everything out and how hard it seems ur tryin. So you racked those crayola thins? super tight dude, let me get 1 of those racked ports too

3. Cl4sh

Cl4sh Senior Member

I was about to make a smart ass comment apout that. But you beat me too it
    Also: Newports are shit. Menthol in general is disgusting. Makes me want to puke.

4. walkingcarpet

walkingcarpet Senior Member

One thing I learned, don't over stock. I used to hit up Michaels and Home Depot once a week and racked a shit load of stuff and thought I was the shit. I had boxes of paint pens and boxes of paintthinner/rusto/pvcprimer etc... I wrote around town almost every night but I still had no justification in having all that stuff. So karma bit me in the ass and I had to stop writing. Now I just have a Jumbo, 2 Mops, and a streak and I think that's all I will need for a while. Haha, I'll get a picture later tonight.

5. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

mann shut the hell up. there aint no such thing as over stocking

6. paecher

paecher Senior Member

7. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

the hand in the middle is dope

8. SIKEone

SIKEone New Member

You talkin about an unused "uni" ultrawide? I got a rack a shit and would def be willing to trade up for a uni UW if you have one. Get at me if youre interested.

9. SIKEone

SIKEone New Member

Oh, and this is just the paint.

[Broken External Image]:http://www.rawkinetics.com/serve/superfly.jpg

All the rusto is racked. But, I like low pressure shit so… when a local store starts sellin that, that will get racked too.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  10. Worm*

Worm* Member

Sabotaz, MTN Hardcore, and a random rusto. Ink, paint, markers, mops, streaks, caps, knife, and cutting board.
    ai53.tinypic.com_fz9m4g.jpg

Sharipies, stickers, roller, tray, brushes, paste, respirator, police scanner.
    ai52.tinypic.com_2jdpa9i.jpg

11. Svc

Svc Senior Member

you think that until the cops come and raid your place and you got shit from all around town, have fun talking yourself out of that.

12. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

ur n idiot i have been raided..... and having shit from all over town or from one store doesnt make a difference

13. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

and no one on here is probably a big enough writer to get raided LOL

14. memphisbleak2133

memphisbleak2133 Senior Member

hahaha i know, he thought he really got all of us when he though he is big time and knows every thing

15. RETZONE

RETZONE Member

Just say they are cans of underarm deodorant, like Fresh Prince.....always works for me.

16. stacksmalone

stacksmalone Member

lawlz ... this thread is tight .. i couldn't even begin to take pics of my supplies

but really people spray the LE's?

cheap paint<<<<<<<<<<<

17. Subconcious

Subconcious Senior Member

18. my.favorite.addiction

my.favorite.addiction Banned

I didnt consider myself the most up writer for my area code or even semi famous,and my house was raided so dont get caught slippin.

We rack hard muthafuckas!! one day and one store.

afarm5.static.flickr.com_4089_5188651421_d0cbe59d2c.png

19. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I must be hella stupid or something, but how the fuck do you rack so much paint in one day from one store?

20. my.favorite.addiction

my.favorite.addiction Banned

You get a shopping cart.
    ask for assistance opening the cage.
    smile,ask questions,take your time,throw in some other supplies,resps,buckets,rollers.
    you fill that shit up.
    talk about a mural blah blah pro artist blah paint teh bomzors piecez blahbitty.
    walk the fuck out,empty it in the whip an prepare to diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppp!!!!!

but its not some shit you can do too often cuz it brings so much attention to you,and eventually they start recognizing you. But its one hell of a way to break in toys,make them help you fill it up,an make them be the one too push it through the doors and to the car. Its fuckin nerve racking but definitely worth it.