Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Flowpens

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by *FAiTH*, Jul 31, 2005.

Share This Page

1. LeetleMun

LeetleMun Senior Member

check this recipe for some really nice, sheen ink..
    1. a cup of 2% milk
    2. a handfull of l.a. looks garden fresh hair moose
    3. 3 good sized spit loogies
    4. a whole jar of 8oz. capers for a nice color and a stanky ass gorilla bucket head ass synthetic tooth face metabolic smell..
    5. 5 sprays of windex (wait til' later--DO NOT MIX IN)

mix that all in a jar, and put it through a sifter to get all the capers out, keeping only the mixed liquid..
    let it sit in the microwave for about 10 seconds until the moose starts to kinda bubble..
    it will get kind of brown which will help give you the color..
    put it in a jar and when it's all in their except the capers, spray windex in there about 5 times.. shake it up thoroughly.

put in you favorite mop/pen/penis/marker/flame thrower and go tag some shit up..
    i suggest you tag on something smooth first like clouds or a pillow before you start on the hard surfaces like concrete or teeth, just to get used to writing with this ink because it's density is high comapred to the crappy inks..

it also doubles well as a great spread on wheat crackers!! [/b][/quote]
    ^that seems like something out of one of those mad libs books :lol:

2. tekkem flop FLA

tekkem flop FLA Senior Member

when ur doing your tag, press down in the spots you want it to drip, press all the way down about 2 times and continue, u put garvey in that bitch it will drip easy. [/b][/quote]
    sheesh..where does all your anger come from towards me? i just don't the rage that you do i guess. i guess that your being a molested hermit graffer does do things to you in the long-run.

but anyway, what i was trying to express about the otr markers, is that they're really nothing special, and the reason they don't really drip is because the ink, not the marker.
    i should have just spoken my mind, and i wouldn't have been totally mad nasty dissed by you and called a homo.
    :( :( :( :(
    thanks for the garvey site though, i have been looking for it, i guess your my fri
    end now? :)

all you had to say was you have garvey in your flowpen and not the regular flowpen ink.. why not try some marsh t-grade also?

3. oblong

oblong Elite Member

if i knew you i would probly hit you

4. SMTXgraffin

SMTXgraffin Senior Member

sheesh..where does all your anger come from towards me? i just don't the rage that you do i guess. i guess that your being a molested hermit graffer does do things to you in the long-run.

but anyway, what i was trying to express about the otr markers, is that they're really nothing special, and the reason they don't really drip is because the ink, not the marker.
    i should have just spoken my mind, and i wouldn't have been totally mad nasty dissed by you and called a homo.
    :( :( :( :(
    thanks for the garvey site though, i have been looking for it, i guess your my fri
    end now? :)

all you had to say was you have garvey in your flowpen and not the regular flowpen ink.. why not try some marsh t-grade also? [/b][/quote]
    I ran out of coke....... but luckily today, im buying another quarter ounce, so i'll be happy around 5 pm

5. LWD_eRu

LWD_eRu Member

when ur doing your tag, press down in the spots you want it to drip, press all the way down about 2 times and continue, u put garvey in that bitch it will drip easy. [/b][/quote]
    alright thanks man i really appricaite it...yea because before i pressed that shit down and it dripped all on my shirt so i dunno if i was doing it wrong...yea i'll buy some garvey ink...what sould i get the black or violet...i've heard good things about the violet but i'm not so sure..

6. SMTXgraffin

alright thanks man i really appricaite it...yea because before i pressed that shit down and it dripped all on my shirt so i dunno if i was doing it wrong...yea i'll buy some garvey ink...what sould i get the black or violet...i've heard good things about the violet but i'm not so sure.. [/b][/quote]
    no problem, for outdoors do what i said earlier, order some 96 cent griffin ink of a store on google, or get it at walgreens, and order some black garvey, and mix it 50/50 in your marker, the reason it got on your shirt is because it was already about to drip and u pressed it more and it leaked, i've had that happen to when i first got mine.

7. LWD_eRu

LWD_eRu Member

ok thanks again

EDIT...off topic...what ink can i use for Pilot Jumbos???....can i use garvey?

8. SMTXgraffin

yes in an ink marker, you can add any type of ink (NOT KRINK THOUGH). i just received another pilot and pentel and 3 nibs in the mail today from BS, so when my pilot runs out im going to fill it with garvey, and i'll have a one of garvey, and one full of normal pilot.

9. LWD_eRu

LWD_eRu Member

Okay one last toy question form where do i refill the flowpens/H2B???...cuz i don't wantto waste ink or do that shit wrong...

10. SMTXgraffin

what do you mean where ? go to the sink or the back yard, unscrew the marker, pop the pump valve off, and poor your ink in, and put it back on. you'll have to buy a new nib if you're using paint.

11. LWD_eRu

LWD_eRu Member

what do you mean where ? go to the sink or the back yard, unscrew the marker, pop the pump valve off, and poor your ink in, and put it back on. you'll have to buy a new nib if you're using paint. [/b][/quote]
    well i ment fomr where on the marker...cuz some people were saying fomr the bottom??? and i was like...is the pump valve the thing that is at the top of the marker that u can push down to make the drips??

12. NEVOS ONE

NEVOS ONE Senior Member

haha nice one greg....

use different ink maybe?!

yeah im getting a flow pen there sick as hell...

I FUCKING DIP EM!

13. CheJin

CheJin New Member

how do I refill the flowpen?

14. sk8er6

sk8er6 Senior Member

ohhh miiiiy gawd... ITS ON THIS FUCKING PAGE. I HOPE SOMEONE FROM OTR IS READING THIS. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO USE YOUR PRODUCTS.
    for god's sake, rack a zig glue marker and fill it with some homemade ink. chances are itll stain better than any OTR ink. seriously.

15. harry

harry Senior Member

flow pens run out of ink so fucking quick and dont drip there shit

16. its all good till the cops come

its all good till the cops come Senior Member

they drip if your not retarded.but sk8er6 is right you should just rack some glue markers and fillem up. if your lookin for somthin thatll give you the same look as the flowpen ink but doesnt suck get corio. they have all the colors that flowpens come in

17. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

pix?

18. fushida20008

fushida20008 Guest

blueghd hair straighteners,how to curl hair with ghd
    GHD Limited Edition,ghd hair straightener stockists
    uggs,cheap uggs for sale, uggs outlet
    ghd precious gift set,purple ghd gift set
    cheap insanity workout,daves insanity
    vibram five fingers,where can i buy vibram five fingers
    tiffany keys,cheap tiffany charms
    p90x for sale,p90x best price
    Buy Ghd,ghd hair australia
    cheap ghds,cheap ghds
    uggs outlet,pink uggs, uggs clearance
    get insanity workout,shaun t insanity workout calendar
    vibram fivefingers kso,vibram five fingers retailers
    uggs outlet stores,purple uggs, uggs coupons
    uggs sale,cheap uggs for sale, uggs outlet stores
    ghd straighteners uk,buy ghd
    vibram fivefinger kso,vibram five fingers reviews
    px90 dvds,p90x beachbody
    Tiffany Jewellery UK,p90x best price

19. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

buy some grog ink! its the best. it bleeds through any paint like crazy, somone tried to buff my tag and you could still see it perfectly. it's also very controllable, being able to go from not drip at all to a lot of drip. the only bad thing is that it smells so if your gonna tag indoors and plan on sticking around grog isnt the best.