Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Freshman Stories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by **MATEO**, Aug 29, 2005.

Share This Page

1. epod

epod Elite Member

haha i was at a dance once and a girl slapped a guy and he slapped her back ahah. once, in gr6 the teacher made me stay cause i was talking and i was really mad and i just walked out, and i was pissed, and i went to get a drink, and some kid was like hey its my turn, go to the end of the line, and i was pissed. lol when we go outside i punched him square in the eye. i walked away. i came back 5 seconds later, punched him again. haha. it was funny. got suspended for 2 days...

2. mplskid

mplskid Senior Member

last year in photo class i went on this site often and i guess it set off all these warnings to the administration i got called to the office and i guess they wasted a whole buch of time and staff to figure out what the site was hahaha so i got a detention for it funny shit looking back on it o and i was a sophmore at the time

3. scrabble

scrabble Elite Member

4. cess!

cess! Elite Member

dude if thats serious i feel so bad for you man ouch

i got a bunch of stories for you guys

5. screw_loose

screw_loose Elite Member

my friend made a racist phone call to a jew and i got in trouble for not stopping. arrested 5 day suspension. i couldn't leave i had to be there too. that gay bacon eater bitch fat ass piece of shit fuzz had no evidence either. but i didn't get expelled at the meeting.

6. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

when i was a freshman i use to run around the hallways throwing fart bombs everywhere...fuck those smelt like shit

7. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

seniors drag freshmen (through a feild, hopefully muddy) at my school

im a senior next year

im excited

8. cess!

cess! Elite Member

ok..

theres thise little gang in my school called the juggalos..i didnt know what they were at first but i found out real soon man..anyways i was with ym friend one day and he told me to say juggalo to some kid..so i was like "Juggalo" and he said What and i said What and he said The hell did you just say and i said Juggalo and he gave me a shit look and kept walkin..so later that morning (like 10 minutes) i was at my friends locker with him and we got surrounded by these little fucks and 1 kid was liek Whats your problem? and all that shit and me and my friend were liek Get the fuck outta here You guys dont have shit onus and shit liek that and we broke thru the crowd and they stayed..so later up at the hallway..about 4 or 5 juggalos were walkin thru the halls tryin to be tough , bumpin into us and shit..so one of the times one of the kids bumped into me and threw his shoulder into it so i was thinkin to myself this kid must be retarded) and he called me a "Lil bitch"...so right there i lost my mind put some space in between us and gave him a fuckin right hook to his jaw, his goofy ass glasses went flying, he ducked down and pushed me and a tried to throw him to the ground but he took me down with him and we wrestled aroudn for liek 5 seconds then a teacher comes over yellin STOP STOP, so we both got up i got sent down to the office and go sent to 5 days out of school

i have another fight story for you guys....

ok i was in in house bucuase i got sent down from my classroom cus i talked too much or some gay shit..and everyone in that room happened to be friends with the kid i told you guys about earlier..so they all hated me.. and it all started with this kid who at the time i thoguht he was my age (he was 17) so he for no fuckin reason was given me the middle finger and i just stared at him and looked away..when i looked back he was stiull doin it so i walked over to the bitch and said What the fuck is your problem
    and he got up and said You bitch..so i looked at him for like 2 seconds and shoved this kid into a computer that was a few feet back from him..he grabbed my arm as i shoved him and we started wresteling and then the in house teacher grabbed me and lifted me away..i got sentanced 3 days in school suspension..

story times over

9. The Incredible D

The Incredible D Elite Member

i got banned indefinately from the school library fresman year for telling sexist jokes.
    heres one... he he he... ::
    how many men does it take to open up a can of beer?
    none. it should be open by the time the bitch brings it to the couch.

man i rock.

10. MitNGEK

MitNGEK Elite Member

hahahah thats funny shit^

last year freshman year im now a sophomore i took a piss in the raquetball courts and sumehow the fucken PE coach found out it was me cuz sum motherfucker snitched on me and sum bullshit so i got sent 2 the office and the fucked cop put me under oath and shit i kept denyign then she said if i didnt tell her right there i was going 2 court so i told that bitch it was me even though shes fine as hell and they suspended me from school for 15 days

11. CALLMETOYCUZIDONtPOSTFLICKS

CALLMETOYCUZIDONtPOSTFLICKS Senior Member

mateo, are you going to conval? if so, i can arrange some beatdowns for you kid.

12. Scene*

Scene* Elite Member

wow thats fucking retarded
    peeing in a tennis court and getting out of school for 15 days
    sounds like a made up story

13. Tony

Tony Elite Member

me and 3 other people got banned from the library for putting movies and books (mostly stuff like dealing with homosexuality, std's etc etc...) into peoples backpacks and then watching them walk through the censors and get searched by the librarian, and racing on the computer chairs and knocking a compter and a laser printer on the ground.

14. bruce

bruce Elite Member

that book shit is always good...

but wtf is freshman...and sophomore and all that shit...

i never understood it...
    prolly cuz quebec always has to be different...

15. ziponer

ziponer Senior Member

i remeber i got some kinda fuckin hazin shit goin on............oohhh gooood so messed up is rural amer-kah

16. scrabble

scrabble Elite Member

freshman-grade 9
    sophmore-grade 10
    junior-grade 11
    senior-grade 12

yeah!

17. mplskid

mplskid Senior Member

me and 3 other people got banned from the library for putting movies and books (mostly stuff like dealing with homosexuality, std's etc etc...) into peoples backpacks and then watching them walk through the censors and get searched by the librarian, and racing on the computer chairs and knocking a compter and a laser printer on the ground. [/b][/quote]
    thats funny as hell im doing that this year!

18. scrabble

scrabble Elite Member

i was thinking the same

19. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

I spose you got tired of typing in gray.

20. wordsmith

wordsmith Senior Member

ahaah, the books one is dope..hahaha word

good story..

i got caught with a water bong in my backpack..and got suspended for 6 days. no biiiggie