Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Gangs N Graff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SBQ-PK, Feb 10, 2005.

Share This Page

1. hokus

hokus Member

their is a bunch of wanna be latin king shit at me school, but we go over that..they're bitches, we figured it out its only these two white kids who wont do shit...and they're nerdy as fuck..and nobody wants anything to do wiht them..although they do dominate the school with that LK and the crown thingy fuckin everywhere

2. 211_24-7

211_24-7 Senior Member

this made me laugh so fuckin hard.. it came outa no where... i was all reading the previous post seriously and when this came up.... good laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. 211_24-7

211_24-7 Senior Member

........... largest?.....

u ever heard of a... ohhhhhhhhh :rolleyes: small place called LA!!!

4. egoeonez

egoeonez New Member

THATS WHY I SAID "ONE" OF THE LARGEST.I NO MA SHIT

5. 211_24-7

211_24-7 Senior Member

6. Copper

Copper Senior Member

graffing?? hahah, good advice tho. :blink:

7. BullshitTantrum

BullshitTantrum Elite Member

theres no difference between the 2. what does tagging have to do anything with gangs? i mean gangs mark there territory with there own graffiti but its a different culture so I don't see what your trying to say. That people who have a "graff career" have to go over gang sings?

8. swich

swich Elite Member

where i live theres a hell of a lot of gangs.....most are mexican gangs though since i live in san antonio.....theres red raggers, blue raggers, grey raggers, brown raggers,.......theres like a fuckin war goin on in the skools....but im kool with some of thenm though.....sometimes they want me to join, but i dont....

9. 211_24-7

211_24-7 Senior Member

red raggers... hahha you sound so fuckin white..

10. indigo

indigo Senior Member

yeah same dude i paint in jersey and philly...i dont really have to worry bout black people either...SWEET!

11. Alio

Alio Senior Member

Irish Gangs cool i thought they died off like in the 1800's and early 1900s ??

12. newtograph

newtograph New Member

tagging is also to get ur name up quik as is also bombing its mostly all the same.. u know.. personally i dont like tag banging its bad news.

13. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

14. Skore_One

Skore_One Elite Member

yesi recently have about 20-30 guys wanting my ass as we speak rides 2 n from school no mall or nada for a while and a can of bear macve it sucks nuts

15. benkser

benkser Elite Member

oooh that signature is sick guy

16. Vincenzo

Vincenzo Member

Italian Gang beef in south philly?...Irish gangs in Queens and Brooklyn?...maybe 40 years ago!

17. hot shit

hot shit Member

i write in philly and havnt seen much gang shit. just watch out when paintin some blackdudes van in south west, an make sure you bring yr runnin shoes

18. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

theres no difference between the 2. what does tagging have to do anything with gangs? i mean gangs mark there territory with there own graffiti but its a different culture so I don't see what your trying to say. That people who have a "graff career" have to go over gang sings? [/b][/quote]
    your saying the exact same thing as i was. there is no difference between the two, it was a rhetorical question. and unless he plans on going through his entire graff career without tagging then it's hypocrtical... thats the point i was trying to make.

19. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

all the time dude!!!
    know your hoods!!!
    thats my tip.

20. LongQuan

LongQuan Senior Member

No serious gang graff in my area...

We brits have a different breed of late night foe - the group of pissed up wankers on the late night/early morning prowl to kick some "baggy jean wearing twats"

I find it funny that in the 21st Century some of you guys still think that 'Blacks' are Criminals... it's a bit narrow minded and, not the least, racist.

Peace