Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Gangs N Graff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SBQ-PK, Feb 10, 2005.

Share This Page

1. maze.dsk

maze.dsk Senior Member

tko? ?
    the game he runs with 50 that now suck ass

2. Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Elite Member

i like that luniz dis over i got 5 on it game did

3. maze.dsk

maze.dsk Senior Member

hey do u listen to reggeton like daddy yankee?

4. Yeast Infection

5. dageotb

dageotb Senior Member

IN NYC THERE IS DMS FROM JERE AND MQUE AND STAB AND EZEC, THC THE LEADER IS MADBALL FORM THE MUSIC GROUP MADBALL,
    LATIN KINGS FROM BROOKLYN NYC, THERE WAS BALL BUSTERS, SEX BOYS, HARDY BOYS, CRAZY HOMITCIDE, HELL ANGELS, JOLLY STOMPER, STRONGE ISLAND BOYS, CP, AND BLOODS, AND CRIPS, MANY MORE I KNOW THAT DMS IS WORLD WIDE THESE GUY'S DESRTOYERED GHOST FROM RIS CREW, I REMEBER THAT GHOST STARTED BEEF WITH MQUE, THEN GHOST GOT STOMP OUT FOR LIFE AND DMS IS 2000 STRONGE IN NYC EVEN AT CBBG'S AND ALL THE NYC HARDCORE THE HARD SHOW'S SO THEN PEACE OUT

6. Yeast Infection

I like that movie the warrierz

7. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

28th.... [/b][/quote]
    I mean like big city in the middle of the map.

Anyone knows what being checked is? Haha, anyway some D's were false flagging and I almost thought they were my folks. I'd have been beaten and shit lol.

8. Avos

Avos Elite Member

I mean like big city in the middle of the map.

Anyone knows what being checked is? Haha, anyway some D's were false flagging and I almost thought they were my folks. I'd have been beaten and shit lol. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah its true. Chi town is the largest gang nation in the US. trust me i jus had to give a speech about this shit a few weeks back.
    Jekl aint you down with spanish cobras?

9. Jaze

Jaze Member

YOU ALL NEED TO GO OUTSIDE AND LEARN STUFF, THEN COME BACK HERE WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED THIS TASK.

10. TD!!

TD!! Senior Member

SHOOT ME BITCH!! Lil jon didn't kill hip-hop!

11. Avos

Avos Elite Member

im glad you think your a badass on the internet. you wouldnt say that to me in real life because you would end up with a bullet in your head. And yeah lil jon and all those fuckin mainstream faggots did kill hip hop for the most part. learn before you open your mouth to me

12. MeZkO

MeZkO Senior Member

^^^^ hahahahaah damn man but anyway gangs are pointless at leaste to me they are but thats just my opinion

13. scary dreams

scary dreams Elite Member

A bullet, wow, Im scared...Avos...nigga please.

14. imported_JAMES_LIPTON

imported_JAMES_LIPTON Senior Member

Asian's can't say "nigga"... Hahaha..

15. scarface

scarface Elite Member

16. scarface

scarface Elite Member

yo avos ur sig bout the death of hiphop is sooooooooooo true especially cassidy i fukin hate that cunt

17. scary dreams

scary dreams Elite Member

no, the death of hiphop is people like you paying attention to people like "cassidy"...shit, giving him fame, just ignore them suckas...I don't even know who cassidy is, in fact I don't even know who three of em are.

18. Jaze

Jaze Member

and yes, lil jon ruined hip hop, thats what it was

:unsure:

19. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

that's probably the worst threat i've ever heard in my life. watch out! he's going to put in a bad word with the girlies!

20. das1

das1 Senior Member

See fuck gangs and there wack ass scribels that they do every were, that shit does not in anyway deserve to be called graff, fuck that , thats have the reason cops crack down so hard is cause the gangs hit peoples hoses, bussiness street poles etc.
    see graff writers might hit a bussiness rooftop but thats totally differnt, and i dont know any writer who whould hit some ones house that shit it stupid, fuck gangs and there wack ass scribs. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: