Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ganzfeld hallucinations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crailtap, Jan 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

Me and my friend are trying it tonight. I'm cutting up the ping pong balls now. I'll update afterwards.

2. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

That's something you do by yourself... The only point of hallucinating with more than one person is social. If you can't see or hear shit what are you going to do? Feel each other?

3. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

Heh? What the hell are you talking about. I'm saying I'm going to try it and he's going to try it. At the same time. What does it matter who's in the room if you have the headphones on and you aren't paying attention to them?

4. unreal180

unreal180 Elite Member

it just sounds ghey too me

edit: if you do actualy trip your little hairless nuts off how you gonner break out of it?

Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
  5. Mr Tasty

Mr Tasty Banned

does idoser actualy work?

6. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

To a certain extent, it causes more effects as a placebo then its full capabilities.

7. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

What's the deal with all the haters just because I wanted to try this? Open your fucking mind a little. It's pretty trippy. Even if it was just the power of suggestion, a placebo, or however you prefer wording it, it's well worth trying. I was out of my body, looking at myself. If that makes any sense. And at one point I could feel my heartbeat through my entire body, but instead of just thumping, I got cold where you would normally feel a thump, but extremely warm between the cold thumps. There were other pulsating images too. Whatever I thought about, I could clearly see in front of me. At one point I thought of the Hulk, and I could see him roaring plain as day. But it wasn't how he was depicted in any of the movies. It was my own vision of the Hulk, but in VERY realistic form. Even more real than the CGI can get. When I woke up I was sweating profusely from the neck up. My friend says he found himself in a field of flowers rushing towards him and suddenly a rainbow in a vague human form ran across the field from left to right. The sun was like a mango cut in half and all its contents emptied out into the field and everything was gone. He only saw white. Then he woke up.

8. Advent

Advent Member

I was going to say I tried this a while back because it's so fucking hard to get real drugs in China, but didn't get anything special to happen... Then I read this...

"in a field of flowers rushing towards him and suddenly a rainbow in a vague human form ran across the field from left to right. The sun was like a mango cut in half"

That may be the gayest thing I've ever read...

Honestly... Think about how gay that is.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  9. balance42020

balance42020 Member

i was gonna say something about how your friend is a faggot but he beat me to it. If i did that shit i would be in the playboy mansion. like a real man

10. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

haha. You can say "if" to anything. But you'll never know unless you try it. You can't control what you see when you do this. I find it slightly humorous that you're all this closed-minded. Have fun living a sheltered life because you're too afraid to explore what your mind can really do.

11. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

lol, i tried it and fell asleep......

12. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

lol Yeah that happens to a lot of people. I eventually did too. I ended up waking up to the Wu Tang Clan. I was confused as shit waking up to protect ya neck after an experience like that. It takes patience. You have to keep your eyes open though. So go get a 5 hour energy or something and do it again. haha

13. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

14. Spraycan Stories

Spraycan Stories Senior Member

where do you get white noise

15. liquid swords

liquid swords Senior Member

16. Roolete

Roolete Elite Member

one of Gesus's mixtapes

...zing!

17. Nem

Nem Elite Member

tune your radio to static

18. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

i thought white noise was like on that movie where they hear and see dead ppl

19. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

20. moes

moes Member

oh shit dude i've heard of this. it's called ummm... hold on i think i remember
    oh yeah a dream, i think it happens when you go to sleep or some shit like that, but i've never really tried that stuff.