Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

General Sports Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Idealeyez, Mar 31, 2005.

Share This Page

1. toxus

toxus Elite Member

Lmao

2. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

abramovich makes it very difficult to be a chelsea supporter, he's made them the football equivalent of the yankees, and even with all the money we have we've never had a stable strikeforce to play with our incredible midfield.. the number one problem they've had over the last five years, even going back to when vialli and ruud were in charge, is that they cant keep a solid team together long enough to mesh. i personally hate avram, and say what you want about mourinho but at least he made chelsea a semi-english football team again. i remember watching vialli and ranieri field completely foreign sides, which is bullshit.

3. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

and abramovich is fuckin ugly, plus i reckon that if it werent for the good players that chelsea have then they wouldnt of got him that far.

4. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

fuck ronaldo. he can take his stupid mullet and go to real madrid.

i support arsenal and they were doing good until eduardo broke his fuckin leg.

5. Xyk

Xyk Senior Member

^very true. if eduardo's lef didnt get snapped, the title race would've been very different. Arsenal just got back a 19year odl striker that was on loan, and wenger reckons he can play like eduardo did. Cant remember his name.

We're gonna have walcott raping the wings as well. What i would absolutely kill for, would be for Arsenal to somehow miraculously sign drogba. There is no doubt he wants to leave chelsea, been wanting to since mourihno left, and the trophyless season is gonna make it worse. Imagine adebayor and drogba striking together. Then again, with van persie back, and eduardo should be fine by mid season, a new striker isn't really waht arsenal looks in need of. Another midfielder to replace flamini maybe, and a strong defender.

6. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

it seems like it was because of eduardo getting fucked that they started fucking up more. but you can't only blame that. though i agree, before it happened they were playing at the highest lecel...but. there was also, Van Persie coming back and doing nothing, Lehman and Almunia continually being switched, and Senderos...... i don't have to say much about him because he needs to go to Leeds Utd or something.

7. toxus

toxus Elite Member

Lol @ Thinking Rondaldo is leaving United.

Any English head that knows football will probably agree with my act.

8. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

jhon terrys marketing a new type of vodka

his slogan is ''botttled in rusia''

9. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

WE'VE ... WON ... THE LEAGUE AGAIN ... FLY THE FLAG, FLY THE FLAG!!

FUCKIN YALDI ... FUCK THE HUNS :D

ai27.tinypic.com_33bilqp.jpg
    ai30.tinypic.com_33e0uoj.jpg
    ai29.tinypic.com_34j6lvc.jpg

Thank u please.

Hail Hail!

thts the only sports u need ;)

10. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Fuck yeah, football is awesome. Although I personally perfer international play. I can't wait for the Euro and in 1.5 year the World Cup. :)

11. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

ooofffttt me niether mate. who ye supportin in the euros??!

seeing as the mighty scotland arent through. ill b supportin the bhoys ... so Sweden, Greece, Germany for me. also got a soft spot for Croatia seein as they fucked England haha.

12. Proper

Proper Elite Member

My favourite team outside of my own country has always been Italy. I was absolutely extactic last WC! Italy does real shitty in Euros is what I have been noticing though. So i'mma pull for; Czech Republic and Spain.

13. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

Aw naw man ... Spain are the worlds greatest underachievers. such a meaty team ... torres, villa, xavi etc etc etc but they never perform.

Italy winnin the world cup was fuckin immence. a was on holiday in rome at the time. was fuckin mental. went to the Circus Maximus along with 80,000odd mental italians to watch the game on big screens. riot materiel haha. czech republic are a gd side tho.

i put a tenner on luca toni to b top scorer tho ...

14. Proper

Proper Elite Member

You forgot 'Cesc! Spain sometimes reminds me of England in that aspect. England has brillant players and NEVER puts it together. Hahaha.

Yeah even though I couldn't really celebrate like all though italians and shit. It was a good year for me. I felt if they didn't win in 2006 they couldn't win in 2010. Too many of their key players are getting old.

15. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

pff i think englands players themselves are way overrated. look at the youth academy system in england compared to the rest of europe...no contest. england doesnt invest in its u17 19 and 21s like all the other big guns do. the premiership may be the strongest league in the world, but they rely on non-brits for the majority of it.

16. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

wow.... big deal. Celtic won the SPL. that's like winning the english first division. who really cares? the scottish league is a joke. If any team other than rangers or celtic win the league or the cup then it actually means something. Nakamura dives more than Ronaldo.

Rod Stewart at Tannadice. Hilarious!

17. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

seeing as hes scotish i think he cares

18. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

yeah what an obvious thing to say.

so what? he's scottish. my point still stands. loads of scottish people couldn't give a wet shit about Celtic's "achievement" in the SPL. winning it isn't much of an achievement for celtic.
    the end of the year was exciting i guess.... for a celtic or rangers supporter. but it always seems to be that way. fucking stupid.

the SPL is really only about Rangers and Celtic. they might as well play each other all year, it's not like they can do much in the champions league. Rangers couldn't even win the UEFA cup while it took place in Manchester.

if the Scottish Premier, or even the rest of the rest of the scottish leagues even mattered that much, Gretna wouldn't be going out the way they are: relegated from the premier league this year, there is talk of them going into the 3rd division. terrible.

it's easier to get a Rangers or Celtic jersey, even a Man U or Arsenal jersey in Dundee or Aberdeen than it is to get a Dundee United or Aberdeen jersey.

i couldn't give a fuck if that dude is scottish.

19. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

proper where you at
    i missed game 2 tonight
    who won???
    tell me lakers

20. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

well thats casue eduardo was the fuckin man. he was only 19 too sad shit. i played some proper football as they say wiht my frineds today. i used to suck btu then i started playing rugby and now all the sudden im good at football? wtf. and i wont say soccer. so fuck off. im american and i say football in refernces to cosser.. suck me dick.