Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Girls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CaughtSlippin, May 11, 2009.

Share This Page

1. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

this coming from a guy who has "ur mouth" as a location.

get skeeted on.

if my homeboy had a fine ass sister who liked me, i'd ask the dude, he says no, i'd be like "alright, since you're my boy". there's a little something called morals that you should learn.

2. Endzero

Endzero Guest

If your guna just eff her therell be plenty more of hot girls..
    but if you care for her then go for it and tell him you respect him but you really like his sister and you wont hurt her stuff like that and you always have to say you promise, please and thanks helps too;)

3. Zarb

Zarb Senior Member

well hes not really my boy, just like a normal friend but yeah I probably wont go for it. But seriously every time this girl gets with a guy her brother goes crazy, hes gotta give her some space there only 1 year apart its not like shes 5 years old
    Edit- Nah id probably just wanna fuck her so ya plenty more fish in sea, Ill back off

4. immoral

immoral Elite Member

Well does that mean if my girl had a hot sister I should respect that? I mean... my name IS Immoral. :D

In all seriousness, He is understandable very protective over his littler sister. It is a respectable trait to have in a family member, as well as a friend. He may know that you have, or suspect you have, a little bit of a history on your hands and only wants the best for his sister. All while respecting you, he means no harm. He mearly seaks her best interest and wants to remain protective over her. As you said, he should allow some space, but that will generally come with time. She'll get tired of it and let him know of her independance and by that time, you'll either have a shot, or have lost interest.

5. GraffitiZoo

GraffitiZoo Banned

6. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

Me, this dude, and this chick all crashed at the dude's pad last night. Me and the dude intended to gang her. She's mad freaky. He went on a beer run and ended up getting locked up, so it was just me and her at his pad all night. I'm like "Cool, whatever, I'll just fuck her myself" but she wasn't feeling it AT ALL. And she's usually all over my jock. The only reason we haven't fucked before is because I haven't gotten her alone. I've literally, never been turned down in my life. I was putting out my best game (Which I shouldn't even have needed, because she's been all over me for a week) and still no go. We ended up falling asleep on his bed because I gave the fuck up and was too drunk to care anymore.

No I'm not imagining her being into me. When I was tryina get at her on the bed, she was wearing nothing but her panties and MY shirt. Which I took pictures of, which will end up all the fuck over the internets if she don't cough up the pussy ASAP.

7. APimpNamedSlickBack

APimpNamedSlickBack New Member

Mr. Slippin this here is an intervention, it has come to my knowledge that you have indeed chronic bitch dependency, now lets begin by you describing this said bitch that you have an unhealthy dependency over.

8. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

and still not funny

9. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

Where I come from, dating sisters is NOT allowed, and if violated, you face the penalty of a beat down.

10. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK Senior Member

you watch wayyyy too much Boondocks

11. CaughtSlippin

CaughtSlippin Member

Lmao, Very tru. I ended up telling him straight up to back the fuck off and he didnt say shit . So i just said what ever. Then today he still chasing tht chick and when i asked him bout it hes just like well i called Dibs im Like what the fuck you knew i liked her and he just walked off

12. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

Damn Rots! That shit sucks, you better get yo shit straight MAD quick.

13. PeeInTheShower

yo, there's this girl around the way that's been texting me asking if we're gonna chill when i'm off house arrest. she's mad cute, but thing is she's a mad young mom that had an unexpected baby, and she lives with the kid's father, but she doesn't go out with him or fuck him. they have no intention of being together, which is a little weird in my eyes. should i fuck this girl right in front of her kid, in her kid's father's house? i don't think she's lookin' for a long term type thing.

14. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

peeintheshower, you are twisted haha. i like it.

15. PeeInTheShower

i'm not gonna front, i'd feel pretty terrible.. but i'm not down to hear crying during the fuck sesh, nor am i going to catch eye contact with a baby who has no idea what the fuck's going on. and to make it worse, being baby daddy's house. it's pretty shitty. fuck a niggha name conscience.

16. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

fuck this bitch in the bathroom if you want the poon that bad bro

17. PeeInTheShower

poon is such a naughty word. reminds me of poop.

18. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

fuck her at your house stupid, i kow ur gunna wanna be out thatt bitch for atleast a week but pussy is pussy

19. PeeInTheShower

yeah, and worrying about baby daddy coming through while i'm bonin' her might buy me at LEAST an extra couple minutes. AND on top of my attention deficit issues, shit.

20. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

Maybe you're beat on this one...The pussy aint worth it. No pussy is.