Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Girls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CaughtSlippin, May 11, 2009.

Share This Page

1. thephillafromma

thephillafromma Senior Member

fuck the boy up

2. returned

returned Member

hes got a point, that shit is sooo fucked up. boys dont do that shit to eachother. fuck his shit up. if you dont wanna fight him, break his mailboxa, a window or two, pour bleach on his lawn if he has one, or slash his tires. Thats not what boys do to eachother.

3. PYT!TLC!

PYT!TLC! Senior Member

I would kill just to tap a bi girl. damn, all the possibilities with a girl like that.
    hit that shit homie! :D

and yes, that happened to me one time. i started to dig a girl, and when i told my homie he went to go get with her. i regret not smacking him up a bit, pissing on his bike or something. :mad:

4. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

wat the fuck is this shit thread??fuckin maury??get ur pussy..leave the bitch and move on to the next taint..

5. Scratch

Scratch Senior Member

^idk man, i cant see how that would effect anything. as long as she wouldnt cheat on you, i cant see that effecting any sort of relationship.

me and my girl actually just got in a huge fight because she said if i was bi she would dump me, and I almost dumped her for saying that cause personally i think thats bullshit. sexuality is a petty thing to care about in a relationship if it doesnt come as a roadblock of anysorts.

now i'm not saying im bi, its just that its pretty lame that after having a steady relationship for 2 years, she would dump me without question for something like that.

6. DeeSquared

DeeSquared Senior Member

HELL YEAH!!!
    Iz be all about gettin my pussy shit im all about the vagina thats all i want if that bitch want excitement she can take HERSELF to the movies

7. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

8. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Bitches aint shit.

9. TheMurderousMisterMero_

TheMurderousMisterMero_ Banned

10. staone

staone Senior Member

uhh your the weirdest mother fucker in the world

11. KelisOne

KelisOne Member

Your an idiot. I bet you haven't even had a girlfriend because you seem to NOT understand their feelings. I bet you've never even felt the happiness of just holding that person in your arms and at that moment realising your giving them one of the happiest moments of their lives. I bet you have never felt the soft texture of a girls lips against yours and embracing that moment as if you two were the only people in the world.

On-Topic:
    Theres bigger fish in the sea. Why would she dump you over something like that? Possibly dumped you for another reason but didn't want to hurt you.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
  12. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Now, that's okay when you're talking to girls. But you're on bombingscience, dude. This is where guys willfully discriminate against women to no avail.

it's pretty much /b/, if /b/ wrote graffiti.

oh yes indeedy.

13. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

thats y im 22 and married with an 18 month old daughter rite??cuz i dnt kno how it feels??is that right??because i dont kno how it feels to have a girls lips against mine??because ive never been in love??because ive never had the butterflies in my stomach when somthing feels right??

all i meant is if ur young dont sweat the small stuff and move on...theres other girls out there and ull find the one whos pussy got u hooked like crack...

14. KelisOne

KelisOne Member

Alright I'm sorry. Didn't understand.

15. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

no beef..im just sayin i kno how it feels to get hurt and fucked over..been around the block a few times...down my share of fuckin girls over right in front of them..its a part of life and eventually it happens to everyone..aint no girl worth feeling like shit over unless u kno for a fact ur gna spend the rest of ur life with her..

16. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Momentary lapse.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
  17. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

It can't be that hard to decide which imaginary girl to choose.

18. EST2007

EST2007 Elite Member

burn!!

but seriously, why'd you and ur ex break up?

19. Proper

Proper Elite Member

20. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Never mind bro.

Thanks though!