Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Good Excuses To Give To Cops Why Your Out At 2am

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by onek, Feb 27, 2006.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. MacDreRIP11104

MacDreRIP11104 Senior Member

holy shit... last night was mardi gras and im walking downtown with a mop and a jumbo pilot just hella fuckedup off jamaican rum and a few 5 blunts. and i turn the corner............. boom 7-8 cops.... walk down the block.... 7-8 cops... keep walking cops on horses!!! walk a lil more BIKER COPS!!! walk a lil more... 7-8 cops... they just mob around downtown in groups of 8 and they just sit there talkin like normal people just posted at bus stops and shit.... and my curfew was 10;30 wHAT!!... but oh well it was fun.. but cops everywhere

2. bla!

bla! Senior Member

This is waht im gonna tell to the cops if i get cough (cause i never been).

me: PLEASE dont tell no1 jsut let it go

pig: HAHA yeah right!

me:i have a good reason...

pig: Whats that?

me: if you tell my mom she's gonna throw all my paint away, she wont let me go out with my frins cuase she thinks im gonna go painting and stuff.

pig: i think thast the point...

me: Yeah. But if my mom does that, that means no more graffiti.

pig: umm YEAH!

me: That means, i will have free time, im gonna get into gangs and drugs, probably get killed or die over a overdose, or get stabbed or something. dont you want the best for me? the best thing to do right now is let me go....

That may work idunno waht do you guys think?

3. whatsgoinon

whatsgoinon Senior Member

isnt the topic exuses to give 5-0 and not tell us about ur 5-0 stories and ur gay curfew ?

4. bla!

bla! Senior Member

you talking to me?

5. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

that's some pretty stupid shit to say to the cop, you're pretty much admitting your guilt before you even stood trial, fuck even before they took you back to the station and question you (and no the cop isn't going to let you off! that's ridiculous....)

read the how to: legal issues thread (search for it)

6. whatsgoinon

whatsgoinon Senior Member

nahh the mardi gras dude

btw FUCK THE 5-0 dont even need to talk to those fags

7. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

i like how your post is pretty much the same shit i wrote about being out at night and dealing with cops, but re-written into different terms to apply to your own situation/city, and then complain that i had wrote too much as it is.... the irony is outrageous. [/b][/quote]
    hint the bottom where I said not trying to start shit or be a dick..... *shakes head*

8. kaoss80506

kaoss80506 Senior Member

well i live in southern california.......and i was sittiing at a park with my homie
    we were waiting for a ride by his girlfrend to a party in a town 30 miles from us....we just chilling stoned out of our heads...when this bright ass light shines on us....and i was like "fuck tha pigs"....then this cp gts out and he says "what are u two doing out this late"....and i said " well we are waiting for a ride home by his mom "....[but this whole time i had a
    HARD TO BUFF OTR MARKER....A HALF A FOOT PLASTIC BONG....IN MY LEFT FRONT POCKET......AND A G OF SOME BOMB ASS CALI DANK(WRAPPED IN FOIL FOR THE NO SMELL EFFECT.....A BLUNT WRAB....AND A MINI LIME GREEN OTR.PAINT PEN......]
    then the cop says "well thats fine i just wanted to make sure you two werent vandalising".....then he puts in a call on his walkie talkie thing and tells us "to have a good night".....then he leaves in his car.....we wait til hes outta view and walk to a vending machine im tearing it up with scribes.....and my homies busting a throwie with a bombing marker....then we see bright lights and were like book it......were running all stoned...when the car pulls up and its my homies gf.....we hop in and start laughing cuz the whole time we thought it was tha same cop that stopped earlier was chasing us......................

FUN TIMES IN CALIFORNIA

9. *SEMA*

*SEMA* New Member

Haha thats a good story Kaoss, I thought this thread was a waste of time at age 20 but I guess not

10. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

[]ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger Elite Member

RUN MOTHA FUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HIT 'EM IN THE FACE WITH SOME SPRAYPAINT! THEN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

learn your laws kid, your getting stomped on by the popo...they cant conviscate any paint from you thats stealing...the only tign they could do was bring you home if you have a town/city curfew

12. 2134

2134 Senior Member

I was mearly Sleep walking

13. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

you run your mouth too much

i highly doubt you would do that.
    the paint part atleast

14. PainFulOne

PainFulOne Senior Member

well a couple weeks ago i told a state trooper that i just got off work and vomited! and it worked

15. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

learn your laws kid, your getting stomped on by the popo...they cant conviscate any paint from you thats stealing...the only tign they could do was bring you home if you have a town/city curfew [/b][/quote]
    dude they can take yur shit if they want...

16. paint-in-my-crackspoon

paint-in-my-crackspoon Senior Member

i just say i needed a breath of fresh air or couldnt sleep or.........lookin for a good spot to bury the dead hooker thats under my bed.....its all the same.

17. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

blame it on Cory and Trevor

18. djsupreeme

djsupreeme Elite Member

dude they can take yur shit if they want... [/b][/quote]
    yeah. they'll just kick your ass and leave you there

19. spaz65

spaz65 Member

Where i live cops don't care or there isnt a law.

20. spaz65

spaz65 Member

I like this thread to.