Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Grades

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alive, Nov 24, 2006.

Share This Page

?

What's your average?

1. A+

8.6%
  2. A

4.3%
  3. A-

12.9%
  4. B+

12.9%
  5. B

12.9%
  6. B-

12.9%
  7. C+

10.0%
  8. C

8.6%
  9. C-

7.1%
  10. D+

2.9%
  11. D

2.9%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

4.3%
  1. DUMBSOCIETY

DUMBSOCIETY New Member

you dont have to be a dummy to be a graffiti writer.
    you dont have to play any role to be able to rack paint, its either in you or not. graffiti, school. 2 different things completely.one does not correlate with the other in any sense. 2 different worlds and if you can prosper in both then you have a whole shitload on the average dummy, student, and writer, completely. and any art program in an institution, has shit to do with graffiti and never will. so dont get that shit mixed up.

2. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

i got to a pretty strict school. we cant take pencils or anything. when we get there we have to take our shirts, and shoes off and then when pull out all our pockets. cant bring more than five dollars to school. only black and blue pants allowed. only white collard shirts alowed. no talking no looking at anyone including teachers in the face and youll be fine. so i might as wel learn somethin while im there.

3. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

sounds exaggerated

4. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

apparently im the smartest kid my teahcer has taught in 40 years....
    but i dont apply myself and am throwing my life away blah blah
    b+ to c's

5. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

^ nice sig :lol:

6. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

7. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

how flattering :wub:

8. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

:lol: who did you killed to get in this school man... that's like some high ass security school there's no way you got there without doing somethin pretty... hum... special

9. settybomb

settybomb Elite Member

My fucking english professor failed me.
    so i got a bunch of b's and a c and a d but i only got a d for doing a bad job at lifting shit for a late paper.
    but aside from those, the f fucking killed my gpa.
    and what sucks even more is that im like, a intelligent person for the most part.
    I actually enjoy gaining knowledge, but i just dident put enough effort for this anal retentent bitch i guess.
    But yeah, highschool does two things in my eyes. One of them being that it keeps you busy and teaches you certain traits such as patience and work ethics. now of course there are exceptions and there are people who are just natually hard workers, but it gives you the sense of a schedual that you will at some point have to expect even in a good job.
    The other thing is much like RFI said, it can prepare you for college.

10. NiL

NiL Elite Member

One strict school. I had to empy my pockets and shoes when we got busted for waterbombs and shit we hit a teacher :p But I stuck 'em in my undies. That is my third pocket I keep my pens in there. My school is strict to a certain point. My grounds man is cool let's you do whatever long as you don't fuck up shit or pick up whatever you done, like I shatter a window and he just said pick it up and put it in the bin so I diD :)

But yeah I been suspended heaps, ran out of class refused to stay back, smoke bombs, wearing a bandana and other shit but nice teachers. I am one of the kids that get picked on by teachers at points because I'm a rebel B)

11. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

:lol: who did you killed to get in this school man... that's like some high ass security school there's no way you got there without doing somethin pretty... hum... special [/b][/quote]
    i was shootin people with the fire extinguisher in my old school. then my assistant principle tryd to stop me but i sprayed him. i wouldnt have gotten caught if it wasn't for those meddling kids and that damn dog...i mean..if i uh.....look a monkey!!
    View attachment 239241

12. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

no. if i exaggerated i wouldve said that we cant have hair and we cant cough without getting takled to the floor. hahaha. damn that would suck.

13. ras

ras Banned

LMFAO....Biggest bitta Bull iv heard since i herd about santa bein real...

14. vman

vman Elite Member

im in the high f's to low d's

15. Cham

Cham Elite Member

my school doesn't give grades....well you choose between grades and evaluations...ive done grades for 12 years already so I choose evaluations.......

16. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

yeah, i never did to good at all n school. wasnt motived. didnt like my classes. didnt have good friends. i had like a 1.9 GPA for the year jsut all fucked up until my junior year then something clicked. got a 4.0 the whole year, but i worked my fuckin ass off. this year im just doin alright, b's pretty much. oh well. i mean, school is helpful sure, but 80% of what we do while there is not helpful in any way. it stretches your mind on how to waste fucking time on nonuseful oand non sensival bullshit. i dunno, jsut my 2 cents

17. scr3w

scr3w Senior Member

stop post whoring.

18. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

me? sorry, im just really really bored at the moment. ill stop for the night

19. STAR01

STAR01 Senior Member

never cared about school till all of my teachers except one guy voted against me so i had to leave that class:p kinda made me think still don;t do much but i did pass my exams last year :D

20. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

^ your sig blows. go back to myspace