Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graff Adventures!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by &₽uęs*DMT*, Feb 22, 2024.

Share This Page

1. &₽uęs*DMT*

&₽uęs*DMT* New Member

So look, I been writing for a minute now and I’ve never gone on any trips for graff. Partly because I lost touch with all my partners in crime. Well I’m trying to change that shit right fucking meow!!

So here’s the digs:

Destinations!!
    São Paulo Brazil!!
    Nothing beats fine women, good food, and GRAFF SESSIONS!! I’m tryna hit the streets fr and don’t know anyone in Brazil or what’s going down in the streets as far as spots etc. I’m looking for some people who are willing to travel together and or meet up in ANY CITY AROUND THE WORLD!!

I honestly don’t care where you’re from, if you’re good peeps then respond!
    If you love graff, respond!
    If you’re not a toy and respected/respectful writer in your city, RESPOND!

I’m down for whatever and I need to get out into the world and truly live life doing what makes me feel happy. I want to live and see the world. I don’t have any obligations or things holding me down except paying rent at my apartment. Other than that I’m free to do whatever and that’s what I want to do. I want to make new friends that I can truly stay friends with for life. I’m from Seattle and want to get out of the US so if you’re able and willing to host then please hit me up. I’m looking to travel starting April for 1-3 weeks at a time. I’m flexible and don’t mind going out and painting for hours. So if you’re from São Paulo, know good people in Sao Paolo, want to go to Sao Paolo, or have been to São Paulo feel free to hit me up. Whoever is interested and of course has money to travel even if you’re on a tight budget you’re welcome to join me. I’m looking to do some legal walls and maybe make some money while I’m there so if you have experience with doing murals fr then hit me up as I’ve done many myself. All are welcome so again reach out and we can go from there!

Respect!

&PUES151-DMTk