Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti Dreams?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JETc17, Apr 19, 2006.

Share This Page

1. AMW

AMW Senior Member

i dreamed i taged bushes whitehouse desk

2. textathief

textathief Senior Member

yeh i hate that in dreams, u cant run fast

3. Paint Magic

Paint Magic Elite Member

i hate wen u dream ur falling off sumthing and jump out of ur bed mad quick

4. CHEN[Ken]

CHEN[Ken] Senior Member

i had a dream i got chased by an angry dog last night it as a huge black motha fucka yo and i was in some weird alleys and shit idk

5. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

i had a dream i was in soem gritty as mexican barrio doing some fills and these gangs dudes were like ay holmes u tagging are turf u reppin somthin i was like no man im just getting up and i got shot like 5 times....shiit i didnt go boming in gang neigborhoods for awhile after that shit

6. Mexiklan Beaner

Mexiklan Beaner Senior Member

sometimes i can control my dreams. but thats only sometimes. other times i cant run fast or when i try to punch someone, its really slow.

7. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

LOL some of these post crack me up

8. Amuk

Amuk Senior Member

my biology teacher sed sumthin in class about that...controlling ur dreams, he sed he did it for a week and stopped, i forgot the reason........weird

9. Amuk

Amuk Senior Member

10. ThuggishRuggish

ThuggishRuggish Member

I have the same damn dream. I'm in some kinda purgatory kinda place and I'm falling, and it feels like I'm falling for ever, and then I hit the ground and I jump up in my bed. One I had the same dream and when I got up I fell off my bed :blink:

I've had some wierd ass dreams some times, like there's this one I have when I'm like half asleep. I'm standing in this purgatory kinda place(I know, purgatory place again, but its true) and theres nothing there, then all of a sudden theres an earthquake and a volcano appears. The 'cano errupts and all these little chocolate chips start raining down on me :D

Also, there was this dream I had when I was like 10 after I watched my cousin play his PS all day, where, surprise surprise, I was in this purgatory kinda place and there was Cloud(the guy from Final Fantasy 7) standing like 50 feet away from me. He starts running at me, pulls out his big ass sword, and smacks me with it. Thats when I woke up, that was the most fucked up dream I've ever had, and I've never had a dream even close to being that wierd.

11. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

i had a dream that i went to jail again and when i got out or maybe while my parents were visiting my dad told my mom that i am "doing this on purpose because he is mad at us" or something. idn it was wierd.

12. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

i don't remember dreaming about graff but i dreamed about bmx a few times.

i always fall on some like huuuuugggee thing and then kick my wall or something and wake up, my toe hurt for lie a week one time :lol:

13. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

i dream about graf like everynight, its weird makes me not want to get up lol cause sleeping is good

14. Kry_20CC

Kry_20CC Senior Member

aight i had a dream i was in this baseball dugout in NJ and me and my boy blaze were spraying it and a cop came and we ran and hid on some playground and i took a shit on it and the cop stepped in it and flipped out at us. haha it was so dumb

15. PolerOner

PolerOner Senior Member

i always dream of doing dope peices, but der new ones that ive never seen before, i have never sketched dem before, and when i wake up i always try and sketch what i painted but dont remember it, fukin pisses me off!!!

16. aces

aces Elite Member

I have some random dreams that give me inspiration for pieces that I start and then decide I don't feel like finishing.

17. klipa

klipa Senior Member

had a dream wer me and a mate who dont graf, brock into a layup by a beach and got chased out by old ladeys who lived in boats that were on the sand.
    the worst bit is it took me a few seconds to realise it was a dream wen i woke up.

18. Z FUSE

Z FUSE Senior Member

had a dream recently bout racking sakuras from some store!!!

19. beefgerky

beefgerky Elite Member

yea, i had a dream i racke dlike, 50 cans of paiont last night. bahaha.

20. MENG!

MENG! Senior Member

Not dreams, but rigth before I pass out sleeping i get sick ideas for pieces.

But Im to lazy to go get my blackbook and write em down.