Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti For Dummies

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by MoNkEy, Oct 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. das1

das1 Senior Member

itz funny how you guys sit around and talk about all your lil sayings, why dont you just let them figure it out for them sleves, im sure you had to.

2. MBTA

MBTA Senior Member

well monkey, congratulations on making the dumbest fucking thread ever. yeah, real useful, a kid's description of "how a throwup should be done". hey, i have an idea, let's let everyone learn for themselves, and while you're at it, strap on a fucking diaper, baby.

3. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

its jus a thread that can have all info, tips definitions and stuff for people to use they wont have to make new threads and stuff as it will all be in here.

.:edit:.

come on man loosen up its only a little thread full of info people can use, i dont care wat you say reali i was bored and made it for a laugh. I come on bs to have fun and chat to people not to fukin argue or anything like that. So say wat ya wanna.

4. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

haha word

5. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

lol it was gd

6. cuttingxedge

cuttingxedge Senior Member

hey im a toy? what is graffiti anyway?

7. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

i kno your jking but hey graffiti is an artistic way to write words and letters, also its illegal art on the streets. If im wrong then correct me.

8. cuttingxedge

cuttingxedge Senior Member

hha ya thats pretty much the definition
    this thread is pretty cool for someone trying to learn the lingo and everything like that

A Sign of Urban Decay
    Today, graffiti is a sign of urban decay. It has become everyone's eyesore. Graffiti generates fear of neighborhood crime and instability. It is costly, destructive, lowers property values and sends a message that people of the community are not concerned about the appearance of their neighborhoods. It is also against the law!

BahahA

i love what the 50 think about all this

9. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

wen i first stated i was only joking and never expected it to get this far. oh well. i made the book (title and 2 pages) and gave it to a school art teacher

10. infer one

infer one Elite Member

i see the point in that, i had to figure this shyt out from friends and just using knowledge, and commen sense :blink: , idk y im giving out my info to a bunch of toys any way, well, idk, this is a cool thread, and i see the point in it, but im not giving out anymore info.
    if you didnt know atleast 75% of those defs. then you are a straight up toy and idk how the hell you found this sight, and you should atleast learn some shyt b-4 you start tlkin in these forums...

11. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

to buy this book would be to admit your a toy. who'd do that...
    if it was tips written by real kings like seen, dondi, zephyr..and wasn't called 'graffiti for dummies' then you might be able to sell a few

12. siRFis

siRFis Member

D :( ondis dead.

13. infer one

infer one Elite Member

yo sirfis is that the nicekidnice link, that site is pretty dope

14. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

i dont think they were gonna publish and sell it.... its just for fun...

it better be. <_<

15. halo

halo Senior Member

why so much controverse over people trying to HELP the toys? so then...that way....theres less toys...........duh.

16. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

because graffiti isnt something u learn over the internet u need to go out in the streets nd learn it the real way

17. halo

halo Senior Member

true, but some toys are to lazy or to stupid to think of that in the first place, and you cant say you havnt learned anything from this forum, I no I have. But agian I learned most from the streets, but this forum is good when your in a......pickle? lol

18. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

are you talkin to me?

all what i do is try and help tots while all you people talk shit to em.
    coming from you thats funny. you just posted this in another thread

halo
    Posted: Oct 4 2004, 07:51 PM
    nice job on helping buddy <_<

19. halo

halo Senior Member

I'm just a people person, what can I say? :) other than go fuck yourself

20. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator