Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti For Dummies

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by MoNkEy, Oct 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Atom1er

Atom1er Senior Member

you can get flares with any tip
    its just a matter of getting really close to the wall and then far away
    really fast
    but for a homemade skinny
    you best bet is take a sucker cap pull out the colored dot (normally white)
    and stick a cleaned out BIC ink stick from a pen in it
    for a fat cap just take out the white dot center thing
    and if that doesnt work just make the hole on the white dot bigger
    with an exacto knife
    or heat up a sewing needle or paper clip red hot and jam it in the hole
    pull it out and let it cool down

2. Atom1er

Atom1er Senior Member

thanks for that random tid bit....

new definition
    POST WHORE: someone who makes pointless posts to get there number of posts up to not look like n00blet cake

3. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

This is how you make homemade fats/skinneys..

Skinny cap

take a stock tip... take a pin/whatever and push it into the dot hole.. rotate it untill the hole gets slightly bigger...

thats the skinny part... but, it should be too heavy for what it is.. so on the nozzle part.. (the part with the gap as you all know) you should tone down the aerosol... take some super/crazy glue and do a flat dab (not too much or it will no longer fit.. but just enough so it covers the gap... you can also melt the plastic and stick it together but thats fuck hard...

a homemade fat... theres two ways... theres the kinda easy but messy as way of taking the dot out... and its rather big.. but extremely heavy and splatters alot... just take an exacto knive and push it in the dot and pull it out... theres my favourite method... which is... (oh by the way. the smaller the hole is in the dot the fatter it usually is..) but there is another way... take your exacto knive.. and cut a cross shape into the hole like this +

that should be most of it done... then take the knive, take the bottom part (the nozzle) and in the gap, make it wider (for the amount of aerosol.. and also longer (for size)...

now it should be fatter, nice and fat :) but if you want a slow pressure fat then dont increase the wideness by much, if any atall...

if you really really want me to guys.. i'll post a step by step...

4. razr291

razr291 New Member

WILDSTYLE=an over rated style.not a specific style just an elaborate and intracate piece.most begginers confuse them with burners.

BLACKBOOK=a book to practice peices or throw ups.not a good idea to take with you tagging for one.cops could pin you for just about everything youve done and two if you lose it,wouldnt that suck.

RACK=racking is basically stealing.just felt i should mention that.

BITING=takeing or stealing someones style or 'font'.this is not a good thing.its not good to take pics of someone elses work either.

HAND STYLE=almost cursive.pretty much a signature.

HEAVEN SPOT=a hard to reach of high up spot.

5. hazetheone

hazetheone Elite Member

i alwayse thought a heaven spot was one of those green signs on the highway

6. ekimboi1

ekimboi1 Senior Member

it is, that razr dude doesnt know what a real heaven is! btw, i hope your not actually riting RAZOR ar RAZR!!

7. Olick

Olick Elite Member

View attachment 321472

thats me climbin a heaven spot.

doesnt look so high up from the picture but its around 3 stories up. the picture only gets half of the tower.

8. k 126

k 126 Guest

olick going for his

9. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

I guess the meaning has been changed or something. I always thought a heaven spot was just a wicked high up spot. Guess I was wrong.

10. Olick

Olick Elite Member

it is.

heaven spot is basically a spot that risks your life.

11. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Alright lol, I thought us Florida heads were just retarded or something.

12. -COMIC-KCW-

-COMIC-KCW- Member

umm...vamp is when u beat sumone down for their paint/blackbook

and ummm...yeah, a heaven spot is a super risky sopt seen by a lot of ppl(like one of those green thingys on the freeway

13. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Rogue=Supreme God Of All Ink....

Seriously he is.

Um... Male Can= Can with a "penis" kinda thing sticking out of it.
    Meanstreak= Solid paint marker
    Mop...well actually idk what a mop is. Hell to me if it isn't a marker its a mop....

14. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

haha why would you beat someone down for their blackbook? haha but yeah A green sign on the freeway could be a heaven depending on how hard it is to get to. If it is a green sign but it is pretty easy to get to with little risk of getting hurt it isn't a heaven.

And here is a dope lil guide for canracking for all you toys. http://ultimategraffitiguide.bravehost.com/stix/part3.html
    Got it off 12ozprophet yo

Last edited: Nov 29, 2007
  15. Olick

Olick Elite Member

if you fall.

not only will you break a leg.

youll get hit by cars,
    ---------------
    everyone will see it.

everyone will see you do it "sometimes they have lights shining on the spot

sounds like a heaven spot to me.

16. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Hahaha olick even though I know it wasn't intended to be funny i laughed my ass off at the top half of your post. I could picture a toy like, "Yo I'm actually doing i......." BAM!!!!!

17. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

i got busted 4 rackin shit from a store it was like i was walkin out n some bitch is like excuse me u have a can of paint in ur pocket cuz the top was stickin out a bit n i started 2 run n this guy in front of my grabs me n hes like im a cop

they rung up all the things i had in my pockets it was like 135 bucks wortha shit lol (n im in canada so its more now bitches)

but i got off the shoplifting charge cuz im smooth like that

Last edited: Nov 29, 2007
  18. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

You obviously didn't talk loud enough to distract them from the cans in your pocket. You need to use the ultimate canracking guide I posted if you wanna be a real g

19. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

it wasnt they heard them it was onea the cans was stickin out a bit
    but i had so much shit i was worried about droppin the bucket o paint under my arm or the 200 pens in my other pocket

20. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

man whats gonna happen the cops gonna go on like try n find clues about bombers on bombing science if they really wanted 2 they can grab my ip address n come knock on my door

same wit u budz