Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti In Florida? Where Can I Buy Paints?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by zebcrew, May 25, 2005.

Share This Page

1. SnaREone

SnaREone Member

the only place i kno that sells montana is in miami is called Shoe Gallery and they sell markers too. But jus go to a fuking walmart and rack shit man

2. MuramZA

MuramZA Senior Member

You won't find Belton or Montana in Central FL. Your best bet is Rusto and dark color krylon, since they're not so runny. If you're landing in Baltimore, depending how you're gonna get to Orlando, you should stop off in a major to see if there are record stores or mom and pops art stores that sell high quality paint. Atlanta is your best bet.

3. Enmity

Enmity Elite Member

4. slEEt

slEEt Elite Member

5. Jet

Jet Elite Member

Footsoldiers in Miami is much better than Shoe Gallery

6. Skeggi

Skeggi Senior Member

Have any of you guys tried the new colors by krylon, they're fuckin' dope. I don't know what you mean by runny light colors. The only Krylon that really sucks is the satin, but pretty much everything else is good. I mean, the'yre white and chrome are especially good.

7. Enmity

Enmity Elite Member

i like the satin colors....the painters touch colors are nice but the whole cap system now is a pain so you gotta be clean and have a steady arm.. its all with practice anyway.. paint is paint ..

8. Skeggi

Skeggi Senior Member

I have no beef with painter's touch, some of that shit is really good. But on the whole, I give it to Kyrlon, I like the way it paints, and who doesen't love the smell?

9. k 126

k 126 Guest

rusto is way better.The krylon ultra flat black is good.You don't need fancy paint to do a good piece.MONTANA HAS dope colors,but with what that cost you can get 2 cans of rusto.

10. kroc_oner

kroc_oner Elite Member

whoever said theres no spots in florida u havent been to miami or oakland
    theres a graff shop tht sells everything bs does but its over priced lol

11. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

yeah i love krylon, but all the yellow from krylon sucks so much dick. and no rusto is not better than krylon, with rusto theres so much extra dust

12. smile_

smile_ Senior Member

theres a art store in st.pete that sells montana gold. :rolleyes: gainsville has montana aswell.

13. Andre

Andre Member

Home Depot, WalMart, Art supply stores.. come on man it doesnt take hard thinking to know where to find paint. I live in Orlando and i get mine from home depot. u can get really cheap cans from wal mart tho

14. brandonb5269

brandonb5269 Senior Member

dudeee

dude read the fuckign date on this thread! its 3 years old

close!

15. THE-REALIST

THE-REALIST Member

i get my paint at wallmart or home depot. i usually do the sticker trick and get mad paint. about 30 cans so im stacked for like 3 weeks.. you can also walk in the ace store at lil haiti and tell your boy to distract the cashier while you rack the cans in the back.. put em in a book bag and be out..

16. THE-REALIST

THE-REALIST Member

if you wanna get montanas, beltons, clashes, or monsters go to foot soilders in down town they got mad shit over there.. but bring mad money with you..

17. "Joker"

"Joker" Senior Member

Wrong thread, dumb question.
    CLOSE

18. GoBlue9

GoBlue9 Member

There's a place called Home Depot, if you can't find that I suggest looking for a place called Lowe's....they're hard to find, might need to know someone who knows someone, ya know what I mean?

19. 080522jk

080522jk Banned

翻译公司..

有线电视监控系统7X24小时进行全方位机房监控翻译公司录像。有线电视监控系统7X24小时进行全方位机房监控、录像翻译公司门禁系统通过IC卡+密码式门禁系统双重验证来人身份翻译公司防止任何无关人员进入,保证机房空间的私密性。 专业的保安人员24X7X365小时在岗,随时巡视 门禁系统通过IC卡+密码式门禁系统双重验证来人身份,防止任何无关人员进入,保证机房空间的私密性。翻译公司专业的保安人员24X7X365小时在岗,随时巡视有线电视监控系统7X24小时进行全方位机房监控、录像。 门禁系统通过IC卡+密码式门禁系统双重验证来人身份,防止任何无关人员进入,保证机房空间的私密性。 专业的保安人员24X7X365小时在岗北京翻译随时巡视

20. g3zt

g3zt Senior Member

Downtown Orlando.. Theres a store called sam flax.. they sell montana.. mmm theres mad spots tho.. you juss gotta look around.