Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti Scene

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kronone, Apr 10, 2005.

Share This Page

1. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

Yo i live out in the chicago suburbs, like glen elly, wheaton, lombard, and the sourounding area.....
    me and a friend of mine ( dryppbomber ) r like the only ones that do graff round here, other than the occasional gangster wana B sprayin simple wordz......

so if N E one knows anybody in the west chicago subs area that grafs have em gimma a few messages pleez

thankz

2. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

QUOTE: "I know so many writers that write Ak..and they suck haha just thought I'd point that out" -Sold As Freedom

ya probly in your town/city, but in mine they are dope ...they aint a big crew, they prolly 2 different crews

3. Crack Killz

Crack Killz Elite Member

New York - Brooklyn

Graff is heated downhere as everyone already knows.

PostCount+1

4. ADePt

ADePt Member

im from winnipeg manitoba canada, like the other guy from winnipeg said there isn't a huge scene. but i like dose and arse

5. joust

joust Elite Member

Boston has a scene. A pretty ill one at that.

6. scary dreams

scary dreams Elite Member

Los Angeles. No explanation needed.

7. DEVILEFK

DEVILEFK Elite Member

shits kinda weak... no one is painting :\

8. wreckone.

wreckone. Elite Member

winnipeg handstyles are wack and is overpopulated with toys.

9. -resq-love-obk-

-resq-love-obk- Elite Member

...small.
    got gpk throwin some shit down. props to them and eml.
    and then weve got a bunch of gangs and mexican crews borderlining gangs.
    my crew is bullshit cuz its basically me and my girls writin. asek is a bitch and got too hxc scenestr and now he just goes to shows and wears makeup. he says to me "your a full time bomber and im a half time bomber" and i reply your not a bomber. you dont do graffiti. but yea we got a coupkle dope cru's and then its just gangs.

EDIT- how the fuck could i forget HOD. killllin it. and dfm has some big fuckin rollers in the downtown area.

10. DROZDHCRUE

DROZDHCRUE Senior Member

denver is were its at bro

11. PureTHC

PureTHC Member

NAsty nati "cincinnati ohio for u ppl that dont no haha" scense is crazy alot of crews and alot of writers.MOst fav. righter would have to be WHEN with TA rugged. ITs were ever u go in cincy u c his rollers on a highway sign,roof tops,bridges pretty much anywere to get up hes hit it.The scense is live,always seen new rights throwin up and hitting spots unthinkable

12. Dr.evil

Dr.evil Elite Member

Calgary Alberta........1 million people.....you get the drift

13. seap!

seap! Senior Member

I'm eating franks and beans as far as style goes.

14. greenvelvet34643

greenvelvet34643 Senior Member

san fransisco is painted too many writers to count

15. Live4TheWall

Live4TheWall Elite Member

I live about 20 minutes outside of philly, so I get alot of shit outta philly every now and then. But locally ESO is good, although hes MESS now, theres also POST whos alright. there is a toy who is puttin RAS everywhere and hes from what I hear alot of people are gonna jump him cause he did some shit on a house, and not to mention just sucks horribly I'll post a pic of his shit..... sorry I really hate him. But anyway yeah the scene isnt too big right now... Theres the old head (Mess and Post, both in late 20's) and then theres me and my friend, and then theres the kid RAS..... OH shit and I dunno if its a crew or what but AMN is everywhere. June used to get up but not clue what happened to him. Theres a lil paragraph about the scene here in Langhorne/Penndel/Trevose/Feasterville

16. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

ahh there's an alright seen here in orlando.

17. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

my town of keene has only 25,000 people but our graff scene is suprisingly big.... most is toy shit but then theres jarem, lucid , spaz , and well me lol

18. ASEN

ASEN Banned

Booming scene here, mostly bombers and taggers though, i dont see too many good pieces. Maybe i don't get out enough. Lots of toy crap, but theres Feust, Dope, Serak, Akro, Naker, etc..

19. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

what he said...

and as asen said mainly bombing... but fresh bombing at least... theres still some relly dope piecers though... like monk-e

20. imported_jape_the_nape

imported_jape_the_nape Member

theres only one oldschool writer that we knowof here(sars,rats)everything else is bombing,3 of our best writers left tasmania in like the last 2 months(probly coz its a shithole) but theres alot of upcoming young writers i know of that have talent so il b looking forward to our new generation of writers