Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti Scene

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kronone, Apr 10, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

mn that would be shitty to be the only writer in your town, youde get pinched for everything, haha

2. DaysOfLilQuami

DaysOfLilQuami Senior Member

im from williamsburg virginia and not much goes down here besides for my crew regs and people from out of town, so yeah, if your from around here talk to me man

3. jcore

jcore Member

im from pittsburgh, it seems that graff is dieing out around here =/

4. EsTe_GuEy

EsTe_GuEy Member

im from hTX and the scene over here isnt really that bad...sure theres alot of toys
    (includin me) but theres a gipful of good crews and writers...like dts and ins and bk and alot more crues that piece it up and are all around writers...theres alot of more crues but they only get up in there side of town but props to everybody doin there thing...late

5. virus

virus Senior Member

shit every ones eithere from houston or san antonio man damn! im from the tip of texas so more down south! (brownsville) and the graff here sux...yea theres some guys that do bomb and shit sometime and stuff and its all right ive only seen about 4 bombs here and shit or more......and plus me that i tagg the trains and shit im not that good but i tag with some guy from reynosa mexico...hes showing me kuz i dont know shit but i think im getting better though....if any one knows any one from fukin brownsville or some shit fuk hit me up.....chingada mader putos ke onda! por ke nadie es de aki!

6. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

we also have a not bad train scene here as well..

7. scrabble

scrabble Elite Member

everyone writes here

sidenote**stop bumping shitty battles

8. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

i speak for most people from london on this forum that the scene here's dead as fuck. posers and people in it for no reason writing stupid shit are killing it. youll rarely catch a good piece or even street bombing anymore

9. runci

runci Elite Member

same here in glasgow.. alot of cunts in it to pose about..

an the quality here is nothin compared to elsewhere but there is some dope ppl and a couple of strong crews...

but no trains run here n the subway doesnt get painted

10. screw_loose

screw_loose Elite Member

i live in redwood city, but i try to bomb in san fran

500th post yay.

11. st3ve-ES

st3ve-ES Senior Member

Writers I see alot around Northeast part of Philly are Zelot/Zealot, Clem, Adea, Ezy, Necro, Thik, Raed and Dtox.

That's the top writers i've seen up more than 10 times.

12. def.one

def.one Senior Member

the scene around here is kinda slow....
    like all these kids talkin about doin graff.. yet i dont see em up at all....
    as far as peices theres my crews stuff ( TOPS) and RC crew and thast about it... oh and the odd outta town visitors here and there.... even taggin and bombin is kinda dead... i dont see any one bombin cept me....
    people need to actually go out and do somethihn.. not just talk about it....

13. toronto definatley has a good scene, but too much shit talking

14. ballpoint pen chemistry

ballpoint pen chemistry Senior Member

How's the scene around the bay area in Minnesota?

15. trik1 sucks

trik1 sucks Member

Omaha, Nebraska wut!!!!!!!! its alright overhere theres a nice train scene my favorite crew is NME

16. selc himself

selc himself Senior Member

i live in a small town where there are old skool pieces, still untouched with respect, next to damn ass hot pieces around here, so thats pretty cool. but i think these writers are coming from other city's to paint here and then come back in a few months. On the other side there are wacked wigger toys putting gang symbols in this place :blink: and doing shitty bubble pieces . But i do believe that with the commercializing of graffiti new artists (+toys) will keep coming here.

17. unknown_1

unknown_1 Elite Member

its shit here not much respect every1 just wants beef for no reason

18. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

from the 860 to the 203
    there aint no place id rather be
    Connecticut holds it down

19. toxus

toxus Elite Member

toys just cussing out older/ desent writers...

20. alive

alive Banned

no respect in nyc :mellow:
    some toy (iv seen his other work) decided to cover my not-very-good-but-still-aiight-and-better-then-his throwie with his shitty tag

fucker