Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Grand Theft Auto Iv

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by toxus, May 26, 2007.

Share This Page

1. bojangles

bojangles Senior Member

RUSSIAN!? fuckin hell..well that has put me off the game completely

2. Deadpoolzer0

Deadpoolzer0 Senior Member

Fuck yeah..The genesis will make a comeback...I still play that shit over any GTA games :p
    Toejam and Earl for life lol
    ai165.photobucket.com_albums_u78_deadpoolzer0_Toejam_and_Earl_1.jpg

3. SoldAsFreedom

SoldAsFreedom Senior Member

The main character is actually Croatian. Which is Eastern European so, he has the Russian accent.

4. ~{'Ze_drunken_Vandal'}*LV*~

~{'Ze_drunken_Vandal'}*LV*~ Member

i wish they have some graffiti whole-car train missions ;)

5. ekin

ekin Senior Member

ok for u guys who r deciding on whether to get ps3 or zboz360 go 360 has a better library of games hasd the better rights to gta4 has less problems its cheaper and it has the greatest online play ever

6. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

Fuck yeah..The genesis will make a comeback...I still play that shit over any GTA games :p
    Toejam and Earl for life lol
    ai165.photobucket.com_albums_u78_deadpoolzer0_Toejam_and_Earl_1.jpg [/b][/quote]
    PANIC BUTTON! haha good times

7. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

your avatar's queer and you mispelled sensored in your sig...

8. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

lmao it's a picture of him in both his avatar and his signature. kid's are just too fucking hardcore nowerdays.

9. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

yo ekin i won a 360 n its a load of shit compared to the ps3 less graphic quality n the only reason its got more games is cos its been out for ages you dillweed id rather spend my mony on an official proffesor of bullshit degree(note i havnt seen tenacious d n the pick of destiny ;) )

10. VICEone

VICEone Member

if rockstar wants to make more money they should make it for every console- ps2, xbox, ps3, gamecube, wii, and 360. i personally only got a ps3 and a xbox but im hopin for a 360 soon..gotta get money. and ps3 vs 360 gta wise, i think it would look better on ps3 because ive always felt that gta game are way bette ron playstation compared to xbox.

11. 5AR5

5AR5 Guest

fuk me! graphix is too ill!
    can i meet trane somewhere in the game, beat the fuck outta him and cross out his shit?

12. ekin

ekin Senior Member

dude 360s better than ps3 yea ps3 has graphics wooptydooo 360 has the games the online play and 360 is getting almostall the exclusive rights so if u want the graphics and no games ok but if u want games online and the exclusives get a 360 o does any1 kno when gta4 takes place like90s or present time

13. Captain

Captain Senior Member

dude 360s better than ps3 yea ps3 has graphics wooptydooo 360 has the games the online play and 360 is getting almostall the exclusive rights so if u want the graphics and no games ok but if u want games online and the exclusives get a 360 [/b][/quote]
    graphics are the same, if not better on 360. news site somewhere did back to back comparisons or something.

's because microsoft actually worked on the 360 and tweaked it, whereas sony just threw the most expensive shit into the ps3 and wished for the best.

14. toxus

toxus Elite Member

*Cringe

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  15. eyesore

eyesore Senior Member

Haha.
    I dont think the game company's would be harsh enough to only release it on X box.

Any way, what ever console it does comes out on will determine if I get a 360 or PS3....

Hopefully like others said, its coming out on both... [/b][/quote]
    it's coming out for the 360 and ps3 on the same day, although the 360 version is supposed to have downloadable content and shit that the ps3 won't have.

oh and ViceOne:

yeah, of course every gta game seemed to be better on playstation then on xbox because they were just ports from the ps2 version, but this time around they're making the game for the 360 and porting it to the ps3, so previous history won't even apply, the 360 version will be better.

16. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

sony does have the better graphics but to be honest they are both at such a good standard its hard to tell what is best....but as i said before check gran turisimo on a HD tv its amazing....but yer i can see Microsoft getting more out of shit than the ps3 does.....

17. RMA

RMA Elite Member

PANIC BUTTON! haha good times [/b][/quote]
    Shit man I spent half of my childhood playing Toe Jam and Earl. Planet Funkotron for life.

18. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

i got that in my megadrive right now, im gunna go play it, toejamand earl is the ultamet stoner game, u walk around munchin and opening presents, bustina a rap now and then

19. Ume

Ume Moderator

and who told you it was going to be chicago? was it a friend of a friend? or did you read it on the internet? because really, it's up to rockstar where they want to set it, not you.

20. toxus

toxus Elite Member

Yeah....
    But I've got a Ps3 and a 360

Last edited: May 1, 2008