Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Handstyle Battle Poll

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by Msfyt, Dec 7, 2006.

Share This Page

?

best handstyle?

1. morph

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. c3zr one

50.0%
  3. sou

50.0%
  4. malicious artist

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 1nonlyblaze

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. fokus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. montpellier

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Skesh

Skesh Elite Member

c3zr

love the handstyle

2. *570 Ambush

*570 Ambush Senior Member

HOLY FUCK WHY IS C3ZR WINNING SO BAD CAN SOMEONE TELL ME

3. MoRpH

MoRpH Senior Member

cuz it's look so cool for a toy ;)

4. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

You know, I've been pretty cool about all the shit talk and didn't really let it phaze me much. I just do my thing and enter what I got and that's that. I don't claim to be the best at all, but fuck you haters if you can't lose with dignity. Morph- I gave you mad props, and I always vote for your shit cuzz I like your work alot, but keep my fuckin name out your mouth. Yes, you've got a fresh style, and usually I'd say hell yeah, Morph deserves this one, but the fact is, you didn't bring it this time and your E shot you in the foot. You could've done alot better and you have in the past. Next time come prepared. I'd be honored to lose to you anyday, but bring your A game and win or lose, accept the results.

And Morningstar- don't fuckin bother talking about what your gonna do. Just fuckin do it. I respect a good handyrocker, not a kid with diarhea at the mouth.

I still think Malicious Artist deserved this one.

Fuck the rest of you haters. Thanks to the cats who showed some love. ;)

5. MoRpH

MoRpH Senior Member

Relax man... I admit that's hard to loose compared to your handstyle. I pass by that way(style) and I think mine is much innoving. You know, It's just sad to see all this toys not understanding all the artistical depth. I think that site is going down, and by entering thoses batles, I try to keep a certain level up. And all those toys who's not voting for the best don't help the cause. Why do you think real good graffers deserte the battles...

Anyway's, keep to work up ;)

6. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

I hear you. I just get tired of sittin by why dudes trash me. Every time I enter I get alot of hate and I just keep my mouth shut about it. Kids see me take 1st place and wanna shit talk me cause they think I got an ego about it, but I don't. I know the deal. I just like handyrocking. Most every battle, I see at least two or three entries I like better than mine. I don't think I'm the best by any means, but I'm not the worst either. I just do me. The aristocrats tell me to get fucked and the kids who aren't all jaded and shit give me daps. There should be a medium area...

7. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

bump

8. maLLe

maLLe Senior Member

love malicious artists A on army

9. Bruce_1nR

Bruce_1nR Senior Member

Word up, fuck these haters....if you dont like the way battles are going and whos winning...then put your work up!

...put up or shut up.....what what?

10. Toyminater

Toyminater Senior Member

The A in Malicious artist's entry is great.

Stop hating.

11. MAERone

MAERone Senior Member

Montpellier/Marseille and C3zr are both dope its a toss up
    they both have sick but different styles c3zr is more classic like graffiti style

12. EKE

EKE Senior Member

Whats the deal with the handstyle polls this week the deadline was like 5 days ago how come its not up yet? btw morph and c3zr that shit was tight

13. ras

ras Banned

Cezr killed all of those tags !

14. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

15. Proper

Proper Elite Member

I hate Cezr's tag. It's no good. Yet week in week out he wins by huge margins.
    I hate your style. I think it's too complex for you. Too much shit going on. And especially all those exclamations you put on your shit.
    Plus your marker is way too thick for your letters. Your letters are small and the width of your markers smudges it together. Then you add drips and halos and quotations to hide all your faults.
    Dude chill. Most of the people who say you suck are better than you in that department. So take some advice.

16. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

i think poll battles should be locked up from comments...
    nobody can talk just vote for the entries...
    where is the point of saying for who you voted...
    your vote is compilated no need to talk about how you feel about voting...

its a battle not an open chit chat about how you like-dislike people stuff...