Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Handstyle Poll #8

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by Msfyt, Jun 7, 2006.

Share This Page

?

Cool hand luke?

1. naryan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. naver

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. furious

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. crizzle

50.0%
  5. as52

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. knowme

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. impure616

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. linkzone

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. killah-ef

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. rackhus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. c3zrone

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. sein

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. def

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. cream soda

50.0%
  1. knowme

knowme Senior Member

cream soda's handstyle was toy.

noone's dissin you gesus, you got a pretty nice handsteez, but damn, soda was just trying and failing to pull off a newoldschool eurotrash style that has no place in this sort of battle.

2. *RAHCKUS*

*RAHCKUS* Senior Member

im not feeling cream soda's entry..but from what i hear he can do better so wtv! nam sayin?

naver naver naver... what u dont kno is that naver is my boy... ya heard.. hes new in the game, homeboy naver started a couple months ago and hes battling ya'll dudes.... yall just pissed cause a new cat got mo' votes ...brooopp! :lol:

props to naver1 rockin' the dope steez

to the rest..hold it down

3. KostRs RokN KanS

KostRs RokN KanS Senior Member

null..

idk why everyone likes that cez hand. its plain with addons. as long as you have a legit handwriting, anyone can flare markers like he did to make something that looks like an internet font.

4. aeon

aeon Senior Member

cezr for me. the add ons were a bit shit, but the letters were solid n clean.
    cream sodas was cool, but that squiggly arrow nearly made me vom, so i couldn't back it.
    ae52, killa-efs n rackhus had decent flows, but i'm for some reason feelin the big brash letters more at the moment...

5. cream soda

cream soda Senior Member

dude...yer freeking retarded...if it looks l;ike anything its SF style not euro...and euro style is fucking sick anyways....how do you have the right to call it strash???? watch stockholme subway stories and comeback to me and say its trash. they do stuff biggger than anyone else has ever done, quick, with style....your just upset that a 14 year old kid could kill you whether it be piece, throwup, or handstyle...so shut the hell up or lets battle...ok ;) or are you scared to battle a kid half yer age?

Love you hun

Yours truley
    Cream Soda

6. Linkzone1

Linkzone1 Senior Member

7. Naver

Naver Senior Member

im not feeling cream soda's entry..but from what i hear he can do better so wtv! nam sayin?

naver naver naver... what u dont kno is that naver is my boy... ya heard.. hes new in the game, homeboy naver started a couple months ago and hes battling ya'll dudes.... yall just pissed cause a new cat got mo' votes ...brooopp! :lol:

to the rest..hold it down [/b][/quote]
    :D

8. ner_one

ner_one Senior Member

c3zr's wuz sickk... owns this battle

9. Slak

Slak Member

10. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

to the rest..hold it down [/b][/quote]
    like these kids are anything serious?

yea big it up to about 3 people but thats it

11. *RAHCKUS*

*RAHCKUS* Senior Member

like these kids are anything serious?

yea big it up to about 3 people but thats it [/b][/quote]
    ahh wtv gesus..

im 18 and i've been in the game for 4 years...thats all imma say, cause i aint gonna start some fucking fagget "e-beef" and shizz nam saying...so wtv peace

keep holdin it down

12. MUSASHI

MUSASHI Elite Member

13. Oaklander

Oaklander Senior Member

I don't like these hand styles with like 10 fucking add ons

14. def.

def. Senior Member

when is the next handstyle battle going up?

and

when is the next throwup battle going up?

15. ZoToS ...

ZoToS ... Elite Member

if you read the rules in the battle threads it will tell you

16. knowme

knowme Senior Member

dude...yer freeking retarded...if it looks l;ike anything its SF style not euro...and euro style is fucking sick anyways....how do you have the right to call it strash???? watch stockholme subway stories and comeback to me and say its trash. they do stuff biggger than anyone else has ever done, quick, with style....your just upset that a 14 year old kid could kill you whether it be piece, throwup, or handstyle...so shut the hell up or lets battle...ok ;) or are you scared to battle a kid half yer age?

Love you hun

Yours truley
    Cream Soda [/b][/quote]
    haha, props to the euro kids killing it. there's an important thing to note: you're just some shit nosed kid trying to write like them. the whole euro style comes as a result of trains being harder to smash (shorter layups = quicker pieces). why the fuck rock that shit for a paper handstyle battle?

it doesn't surprise me that you're 14, but if you want to battle, pick a word and we can both go paint it.

17. cream soda

cream soda Senior Member

Im not wasting my paint on some random word. big up 207 SON!!!

18. def.

def. Senior Member

i was talking about handstyle battle#9 and throw up battle#5. not the polls for the latest battles.

19. knowme

knowme Senior Member

translation: mummy won't buy you any paint.

20. Naver

Naver Senior Member

this e-beef is useless...you guys aren't getting anywhere...just drop the whole thing...this whole voting thing is about personal preference. just drop the whole thing...style is style...it's diff between everyone...just props to the ones who's winnning this shit...can't think straight...i'm drunk...you guys want vodka??or some jack daniels??EUHHHH...YEHHHH....

edit:...yep...props to rahckus...my mentor in this shit...props to EF in getting into the whole cursive handwriting...it's true that's it's harder to get cursive more into a handstyle than normal hanwriting.