Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Handstyle Poll #8

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by Msfyt, Jun 7, 2006.

Share This Page

?

Cool hand luke?

1. naryan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. naver

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. furious

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. crizzle

50.0%
  5. as52

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. knowme

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. impure616

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. linkzone

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. killah-ef

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. rackhus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. c3zrone

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. sein

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. def

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. cream soda

50.0%
  1. AEONONE

AEONONE Member

I second knowme, cream go home

2. swan_song

swan_song New Member

cezr definately owned every one sept rack BUT i would put cream soda's on a t shirt

3. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Damn there's been alot of beef over this considering it's a fuckin handstyle poll..
    I guess if I learned anything, it's that taste preffrences ARE INDIVIDUAL.
    I personally think Know Me Should have killed this. AE52 got overlooked and Ef's was fresh too.
    Gesus- You know I got respect for you yo, and I appreciate that you noted I'm improving, but I personally don't think it's a must that you need to go into every thread on a tirade telling kids they don't know shit. It's true, you're one of the few true writers on here and one of the most progressive as well, but you and your clique don't make graffiti alone, and you can't have it to yourself. You'll always have to share it with the begginers and intermidiates. And worse, kids will see your shit on the streets and you'll be responsible for spawning more. That's just how it works. It's like if a high class buisiness executive goes to a party full of rednecks and brings wine and caviar. Sure it's considered delicious in some more refined circles, but you brought it to a redneck party, and we don't want that shit cause we got dorritos and beer yo... Try and educate us about whatever style or unusual flow he used, but most people were inspired to get into this by a classic wildstyle piece or a fresh wavy tag they saw somewhere, and that's what they'll continue to use as their pillar.

As far as my use of add-ons, I look at it like this. Entering a battle is like selling a product, if you wanna win, you gotta do what it takes to get it noticed and sold. Some cats just wanna sit back with there hardcore street status, bust a dope flow and say "yo if you know anything, you'll buy my shit cause it's the true, super elite flow" but, if another cat comes along hungry and he knows what your personal tastes are, he's gonna rock that out with some gold trim and steal your bizznass.
    .....However, If you were to repost all of these entries without ANY add-ons, I believe I would still rank high. It was a shit word, but I did what I could to get a flow on it. I look at my letters like Bboys. They can pop and lock, uprock, or just do there best Bboy stance, as long as they do it as a crew, it's proper. If it looks like one of them broke a limb, it's back to the drawing board. That's how I percieve flow.

Props to all who entered the battle. Thanks for the votes. -Ceezaahh!

4. Oaklander

Oaklander Senior Member

didn't read any of this e-beef but I voted for cream cause it has flow and that's all i'm gonna say but again fuck these 10 add on handstyles

5. ZESTR

ZESTR Member

voted killah-ef!!! MTL REPRESENT!!!

514 LE GROS!

6. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Stating your oppinion twice doesn't make it any more valid than anybody else's. If you got a grudge against add ons, enter the next handstyle battle and skool us. <_<

7. Boo-Yah

Boo-Yah Senior Member

:eek: CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

NAW FUCK THAT, BEEF MOTHER FUCKER'S IT'S WHAT GETS U GOIN IN THE MORIN "MONRING WOOD" CEZR KNOWS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT..( if he listen to da radio) HAHA,...BUT YO! DONT TELL YO MOMMA'S IM IN TOWN AIGHT.
    PEACE 2:CEZR, AN EVERY ONE I KNOW.
    REST U FULLS CAN GO TO HELL IF I DONT KNOW YOU. :D :rolleyes: :ph34r:
    WORD THE FUCK UP!

8. *RAHCKUS*

*RAHCKUS* Senior Member

broopp montreal sacrament!!! NDG what what!! callissss :p

9. moss1

moss1 Senior Member

i voted for c3zr i like the dripping he did wih his!!!

10. NITYGRITTY

NITYGRITTY Member

cream soda's is the only good one, the only one i would like to see on a wall in real life, if only he drew fake drips on his then put a bubble around it then all you toys would have to vote for him