Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Handstyle/throwy Battle Poll

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by koper, Jan 16, 2007.

Share This Page

?

Who wins?

1. hoodrichsucka

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. kaweJFK

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. vidorone

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. shifted

50.0%
  5. role

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. linkzone1

50.0%
  7. 00-made-00

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 1nOnlyBaze

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. mr pane

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. truth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. iPew!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. koper

koper Banned

i gave it to hoodrichsucka

im sorry but these results are confirming for me once again that many of the people who vote in the polls really have no clue what constitutes good style. I am dissapointed.

2. ilikechicken

ilikechicken Member

iPew and shifted, u guys could be way better if u didn't add those gay bombin' faces into like every single letter. ipew, i woulda voted urs if it had been cleaner. other than that, u guys woulda been sweet.

3. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

4. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

then what constitutes good style o great one

5. Fube

Fube Elite Member

me too, that shit is just dirty, i love it. and the handy.

as for the gay votes, cant u weed it out more?

also whahappenin, he may not be talking about u, dont take offence to bs like that, it just makes u sound like an idiot. to vote strictly on how u feel about a person on this forum or the color of the weak letter structure is stupid, thats what hes talking about.

6. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

yep. its what everyone seems to be doing. shifteds entry has a really nice color scheme on his entry but thats why i 5 year old would like it. not because of the lettering. everyone voting us just scrolling down then back up really quick and dont take the time to pay attention to how really good the persons entry that theyre voting for really is....makes my stomache hurt...but i feel better when i fart...

7. Linkzone1

Linkzone1 Senior Member

LOL thanks. :D

8. MAERone

MAERone Senior Member

damn! im pissed that i missed this battle i wanted to get in i really like that word!

9. settybomb

settybomb Elite Member

shifted for actually having a bit of style.

10. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

me too, that shit is just dirty, i love it. and the handy.

as for the gay votes, cant u weed it out more?

also whahappenin, he may not be talking about u, dont take offence to bs like that, it just makes u sound like an idiot. to vote strictly on how u feel about a person on this forum or the color of the weak letter structure is stupid, thats what hes talking about. [/b][/quote]
    i dont care if he is im just saying what makes good style so i can maybe make mine better for the next throwy battle im entering....
    and i dont know hwy i voted for shifted i looked closer at his letters and didnt like any of them....

11. TalibKweli

TalibKweli Elite Member

12. MainEvent

MainEvent Senior Member

i voted for hood rich sucka. lettering is pretty cool except for the D and the handstyle is nice. probably tied for second with me is vidorone and truth. not a big fan of the throwies with teeth and faces

13. ViolentAssFelons

ViolentAssFelons Member

everything on here sucks the only good one is hoodrichsucka the rest are mad corny..even hoodrichsucka is pretty generic..

14. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

alright. so enter the next one then.

15. koper

koper Banned

a good throwup is tough to define, there is a reason i dont enter the throwup battle, and that is because i have one throwup and dont really know how to do throwy letters for any other letters than those in my name.

Anyway i would have to say this:

all the letters are the same in style, they should all flow together/move together, like all pointing in one directioj or something. A throwup should be fluid, and to help with that it needs to look like it has been done fast, it needs to have that quick look to it. It's tough to explain but i can see it now. Also it should not be too complicated, simplicity is key.

What i can tell you is that right off the bat, the problem with Shifted's is he is way overusing the eyes and mouth. Once i would say is acceptable, twice is pushing it. 4 times is craziness. Also the letters simply suck. I'm sorry, but the M is all disproportional and bent, the D doesnt look too much like a D, if you consider the Eyes and mouths both to be spaces in the letter (which they represent in the other letters) then shifted's D actually has 2 holes in it. The E's have too much bottom overlap IMO. The R is probably the best letter there and it still looks fukd, cant quite put my finer on it but i think it is because the left side is soo thick, and the little part of the arm is strange lookin.

16. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

then i shall pm you some throwies.....

im super bored dude..i wonder how big my ass is gonna be by the end of the year from just sitting here on bombingscience all day long hahaha:lol:..... :(

17. SKriBL*666

SKriBL*666 Elite Member

Shifteds throwie is dope as hell but i aint feelin his handy.

18. vman

vman Elite Member

19. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

im actually going ot have to go with shifted, things looking pretty clean

a like, ow match?

20. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

:eek:
    noice.....
    so would the one i PMd you be considered gewd....
    just kidding........im bored