Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hating...

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by split, Jul 31, 2004.

Share This Page

1. bacK-home

bacK-home Senior Member

2. stabbyjoe

stabbyjoe Senior Member

dont be scared of a gun.. unless there some crazy mother fucker then grab your daddys 32 and ago after his punk ass.. half the time people are to scared to pull a trigger.. for instence i was painting a chill spot... no more spots left so i picked the ugliest piece there was and i hit it.. next thing i know im on the ground cus some dude hit me with a gun i didnt know at first so i jumped up.. he aimed a gun at me and said you goin over my shit? i said your SEFSO he said no.. and i said why you aimin a gun in my face then? he says cus you went over my shit.. i said oh well it happens.. he put the gun closer to my face and i leaned into the barrel so im sittin there and i got a gun on my nose and i say Shoot me mother fucker. do it. i was so pissed i said do it mother fucker or ima see you later and fuck you up. DO IT.. he sat there for like a minute actin like a bitch and he says to me. turn around. so im thinkin im fuckin with a psycho. then CRACK i get busted in the head again and i turned around and the punk bitch is running off... like a biaaaatch... then i asked around about the dude.. i got some answers. seen him a week later.. next day in the hospital. punk ass bitch scared to pull a trigger got caught slippin.. treal talk [/b][/quote]
    hahaha ya gnarly storie.. im not tryin to get shot...ive heard about this kid goin to mexico and killen dudes so im not down with even risking that..

3. x{parkour}x

x{parkour}x Senior Member

crazy story man, you couldve gotten capped

4. everlasting

everlasting Senior Member

thats a pretty sweet story^
    and i personaly think if the peice is dissed enough that you can hardly read it or you think your better than the person who did it go over it.

5. fonone

fonone Senior Member

if you have a phone or camera or w/e take a photo so if the guy coimes looking for you saying you capped him and he wasnt capped and shit then just show him the photo or something.. :confused: its what i do just incase

6. AEROSOL_FEEN

AEROSOL_FEEN Senior Member

yeah like the guy would ask if you have any reference of the piece before he kicks your ass....

7. fonone

fonone Senior Member

" oi what the fuck are you doing capping my shit!" "it was dogged!" "fuck off it was" oi i have a fucking photo" "show me" shows photo and its all ok. fun times.