Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Have A Look At Japan Graffiti

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fade, Nov 10, 2005.

Share This Page

1. MegamanX

MegamanX Senior Member

So Fade, you speak Japanese, how long you been in Japan. What town/city and prefecture you living in? I just started doing graffiti, and I'm supposed to be fluent in Japanese, but I'm pondering it, in Iowa. Also, you get the Option2 magazine with all of the street tuned racers for sale?

2. MegamanX

MegamanX Senior Member

Yo Fade, also, post some flix up of your shit, not your crews shit. Just so we can see what chu got.

3. Fade

Fade Member

yo megaman , you live in Japan? yea ive lived here for 7 and a half months, my jap isnt that great, you live in Iowa? and shit id love to post my shit but how the fuck do I upload pictures?! i have no idea I got them on my cellphone and email, so whats next?

4. Fade

Fade Member

oh yea, Tsuyama ni sundemasu, Okayama-ken prefecture

5. Fade

Fade Member

6. Fade

Fade Member

7. Fade

Fade Member

8. dageotb

dageotb Senior Member

yo this is dage otb yo that car was done on the 1 line nyc yo big ups to noc167th otb crew his new site should be up next month so then peace out www.outtobomb.com

9. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

no offense but fuck all that 'gook' talk. racist slurs are dumb.

10. Fade

Fade Member

yo this is dage otb yo that car was done on the 1 line nyc yo big ups to noc167th otb crew his new site should be up next month so then peace out www.outtobomb.com [/b][/quote]
    Huh? what does that have anything to do with a car done i N.Y?

11. DARK1

DARK1 Senior Member

so sick im tryin to learn how to write jus strait japanese characters right now

12. Fade

Fade Member

ganbatte kudasai

13. HydE

HydE Senior Member

i took 2 years of japanese and all i can remember is "oyogu" which is to swim, and "kuruma" wich is car i believe, and "pan" which i think is fish

14. Klaz

Klaz Elite Member

You say there is almost no crime in japan yet you just showed us thousands of graffiti pictures from there.

make your fuckin mind up mate

15. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

16. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

Ok so my moms a bitch, but ill be 16 so i can go no matter what she says cause i can sign my own passport.
    Next christmas break. I wanna take a plane trip to tokyo for about 2 weeks with a bud and a girl.
    So im wondering from what ive read in this thread and heard on the news. Should I be bringing my mace or brass knuckles or what?

17. Remo

Remo Senior Member

hahaha Swiming is Suiei (dont think i spelt it right!. and "pan"is Bread :p

i speak fluent japanese. i went to japan early this year. bombed ont he bullet train.

fade maby you might no. and way the japanese dude always walks past and he walked past me and i quickly got up and taged the window, wall and seat and drew my carcter. he came back and there were heeps of people round me. but he said you (in jappanese of corse)

and got me up and they like rang the cops and shit. so i had to argue and say ti wasnt me.

lotsa fun :D

anyways japan is a great place.

i often wright my graffiti in jappanese. its actully very hard to dog raffiti in jappanese because the letters are much diffrent.

any way

good palce to visit ;)

Remo

18. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

you cn't bring mace on a plane

19. Volume_one_

Volume_one_ Senior Member

Man jap gangs are hardcore as fuck they have a gang called sissors
    you wanna know why becasue all the pack are sissors
    so you better watch out or your gonna get shanked by some lil gook kid

20. Klaz

Klaz Elite Member

lol^

Japs tend to think they are hardcore cos they are the only asian country which has teenage culture,which is a pretty messed up one cos they mix all our cultures together and so on and so forth.
    but i would love to go to japan to sample the local food,girls,graff and weed then kick the shit outta some "gangsta" kids.