Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Help On When U Get Busted

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by king-bee, Feb 27, 2006.

Share This Page

1. QuestionMark?

QuestionMark? Senior Member

Just switch up the letters that way you still have the letters youre good at. like for example if your name is BEAN than just write something like BANE

2. Lil-P

Lil-P Senior Member

Hes Right, Unless ur old name wus toy anyways, dont take the chance

3. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

Hes Right, Unless ur old name wus toy anyways, dont take the chance [/b][/quote]
    are you dumb,they have vandal squad people now in most big/small city with a graff problem to identify each writers hand's/throws ect.so if you keep writing the same name they will no its you an not some kid "biting you"

4. god414

god414 Member

your fucking dumb ass

5. AMW

AMW Senior Member

umm hella no wut u think

6. doinitagain

doinitagain Senior Member

i got busted, they knew my name...im keeping it though, its easy enough to say the only reason why i wrote that was bc i saw it somewhere else or because bc i got busted i told sombody else that they can have the name or somebody else is using it now...

7. dharrison

dharrison Member

Are you from Newburyport? Because a bunch of fucktards from my city were going under the name "Queen Bee" and the "South Side Ballers" and they got caught painting shitty throwies on all of these really nice public monument buildings. Now the cops are on double time when it comes to Graffiti...

8. textathief

textathief Senior Member

if they do know ur tag fuck it....they have to catch u doing it. well thats the law here in australia

9. mist1n

mist1n Member

i think u should all shut up

change ur tag
    switch around the letters

10. Aven

Aven Senior Member

nothing....no one can prove im the one who painted it unless im caught in the act

11. ameoner

ameoner Member

dudes let me tell you it dosent matter if you get busted you can still paint with the same name we have 2 kids thats bedn busted 2ce for painting but the still use the same name so it really dosent matter .............doesone....oute

12. ameoner

ameoner Member

denz dude they really cant come into your house with out evidence or a search warrant so dont worry about using the same name ive been in the game for 3 years now and now i run my neighborhood and taking over oklahoma by stoorm i beeen busted once and still i ues my name.... just dont paint where youve been busted alright im out......

13. epiL*

epiL* Senior Member

change your name its not that hard, why would you ever write the same thing in the same town after you've been busted, i see that as asking to answer the door and find an officer wanting to ask you some questions, or who knows you may just get a ticket in the mail if they wana be gay bout it

14. Hawk

Hawk New Member

May as well change ya name....allright if u write again they cant neccasarily prove it is you....but they will have their suspicions, bring up your file & you might find rozzers lookin' your way 24 7.
    not good when u tryina paint again

15. ameoner

ameoner Member

yeah but till dont worry about changong you name shit ...trust me on this

16. Cego3

Cego3 Member

i kept the same name after my second time busted wouldve kept my name after the first time but i was one of those toys who change there name depending on what they think looks cool (looking back my shit was RETARDED)

17. x{parkour}x

x{parkour}x Senior Member

thats true, my buddy was getting up in mad heaven spots, in just a few days too, so the piggies searching for him, and some douchebag called the pigs on me and buddy cuz they thought we were doin graff in an alley way, but we were just walking through it and my buddy had a bag of fresh paint in a bag and he had some white paint on his hand from work so that screwed him over, he couldnt prove we were paintin cuz the caps on the cans werent even used but the cop still pinned him with the name that he was getting up with even though they didnt have any evidence. so they the cops threatened us that the next time were caught with paint he would brake our hands, now im more scared of gettin beat for graff then arrested

18. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

today my bro and i got caught.

we went to this chill rooftop we've been painting a lot. But usually always at night or during a day that a busy industrial building behind it doesn't have any people at. Well we went today at like 3. The people behind the building saw us climb up to the roof.
    Right before I started to paint i caught a view of people standing outside, looking in our direction and pointing. We decided we had to bail.
    So we enter a door on the roof and climb down through the building in complete darkness. Finally get outside (door locked, couldn't get in, only out) and start leaving by walking down some tracks.
    As soon as we get to the road a cop car answering the call and patroling the building stopped us. We said we were just checking out the roof, but they knew there was graff up there. We had to open our bags and show our paint. Got frisked obviously. I had one of my Grime Ink 2oz mops on me and he questioned me about what Vagrancy Ink was. I said i just got it from a friend.
    Good thing they didnt search our bags though because I had sketches in mine, an a phonebook full of my tags (good practice blackbook). They could have easily tied us to lots of graff.
    But they had the owner check the roof and there was no wet paint so we couldn't get booked for that.
    In the end we both just got trespassing fines, even though the cop obviously knew we were painters and knew thats why we went up there.
    We made out very well considering the severity.
    I also had a few hand rolled cigs in an Altoids tin I use for a cigarette case, one of them had some weed in it. He smelled inside the tin to see if they were jays but the rest of the tobacco overpowered the little bit of green in one of the cigs (it also had tobacco in it)
    So yeah. Im kinda fucked a little because they have what I write, Ink name and website.

so for tips I would say unless you're fucked if they stop you, you should run. only if theres a good chance it would work though.
    otherwise don't run, just stay and cooperate.
    Once they have your ID running is useless.
    cooperate, be respectful, and nice and they will be a lot less harsh.
    If you defy them they will just try and nail you with everything they can. Including searching EVERYTHING

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  19. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

It depends, if you used the name to kill privately owned property, pristine public property or got community members mad, I suggest changing it. In this day and age of the law, its not really what crime you commit, but who you piss off.

20. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

This is my first time getting busted.
    I haven't really painted enough to piss them off, but my slaps and marker tags are prolific downtown.