Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Help On When U Get Busted

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by king-bee, Feb 27, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Olick

Olick Elite Member

just be glad it isnt illegal to sell ink to companys ;)

2. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

Just for future reference, you don't have to show them what's in your bag. They'll harrass you about it, and if they get anything on you they can search it, but if you were just walking and doing nothing then you have the right to say no.

3. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

they had many witnesses that we were on the roof.

i couldn't have gotten away from the usual basic stop procedures of not saying anything and asking if you're being detained.

4. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

then yeah, if they had witnesses then youre basically fucked..

time to pull out your colt and bust some caps, yo.

5. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Vag, (lol)
    Was the cop nice? Cause if he was and he has all the ink info, site and shit he wont do nunnn. I remember when I lived in Toronto my girlfriend and I were smoking weed in a mall parking lot we get the woop wooop then a cop comes and he's like "hey guys, I got a call that there were people smoking marijuana in the parking lot, you guys dont have to deny it, i understand you're young and you just wanna have fun, but I have to take your names, i wont do anything I understand you guys wanna experiment" so we gave him our real names and to this day I dont have anything in my file, winwinwinwin.
    So yeah, if the cop was nice you probably wont have that much shit on your head.

6. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

the fuck? that's just straight up rediuclous cesk. how could they just look past people getting high? lots of cops don't stand for that shit.

edit: duh... it was toronto lol.

7. Olick

Olick Elite Member

always a nice idea to be reasonable wit the popos. unless thier havin a bad day ur fucked. lol but on average all the cops that stopped me were just nice guys who are doin thier job. i cooperate. they lemme go. easy.

8. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

yeah, cops dont give a shit about people smoking in toronto. one time me, my bro, and couple of his buds were smoking some joints in a park downtown, and 2 cops walk up from behind. they just told us to put it out and be off.

9. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Wurd man, Toronto cops are nice people, especially since they support legal graffiti more than any other popo. I had friends ask cops to light up a bowl in the 4/20 march lol

10. Soggybottom

Soggybottom Member

just don't say anything, be up front if you've got paint on your hands but don't give those pigs anything, they will try and wring whatever fucking information out of you but just keep your mouth shut. the worst thing that can happen is they'll get frustrated and threaten you or some shit, all that will do is help your case. keep in mind if they read you your miranda rights, if they don't, you are unable to be prosecuted.

11. thaEEZYway

thaEEZYway Senior Member

my two cents:

dont be a herb and get busted.
    i been paintin for 2 years now(not too long, i know, but i get out a good amount). I've been busted once, and I got away, because the property was a busted old school bus that already had a bunch of shit on it, and they dropped all charges.
    just be safe.

or refer to the 'how to not get caught' thread i came across today haha

12. Soggybottom

Soggybottom Member

man, sometimes it's inevitable, i was painting in a back alley, right near the entrance to the alley and a cop car rolled in right behind me, there was nowhere to run, not even up a ladder. luckily they were in a good mood and not down for paperwork

13. Soggybottom

Soggybottom Member

i actually know a dude named jon law

14. heymynameisjohnlawl

heymynameisjohnlawl Banned

haha weird. my name isnt really john though, haha.

15. PeeInTheShower

since you told a person i'm gonna be like everyone else on this site...

"you told someone you do graffiti? fucking faggot! fucking hip-hop wannabe, long shirt wearin, graffiti on your backpack pussy ass! get out the graff game pussy!"

and damn kid, what are you, jesus christ himself? kids seem to really be interested in your personal life. i can't recall having one conversation with any of my homeboys where someone was like "yo that kid does graffiti."

16. heymynameisjohnlawl

when i say i told him, i dont mean i went up to him like "hey i do graffiti, i write ___ because im cool". your freinds eventually find things out some way or another when your not 100% secretive about it i.e. not hiding drawings,not cleaning hands showing interest in graffiti etc.. which are all things you want to avoid, like i said, i found out the hard way.
    i dont know if your trying to be smart or what, but beleive me, i know what im talking about.

17. PeeInTheShower

don't worry man, i was only kidding. i said the same shit on here, that people can put two and two together and figure out that you write, and i got flamed hawdcow... but whatever man, people like to live in their own fantasy world where they think they can be tri county and have noone know.

18. heymynameisjohnlawl

ah, sorry for that then. haha. people can be stupid. they think they need to be cought in the act but thats not at all it. they can get 1 bit of info, trace it to something else, trace that to something etc. and it all comes back to you, they get search warrents, read myspace messages, find sketches and evidence and boom. your fizzucked, i know it all to well.

19. PAWS85

PAWS85 Member

i've only been writing for 2 years, i've been busted 3 time, 1 time i dont even count..... 1st i was bein a dumbass toy and tagged around my area, not much happened, 2nd was i got caught putting up a sticker at school by a councellor and 3rd was i was missioning through an area and i was just throwin tags here and there then cops rocked up and asked wat i was doin out so late so i told them i was goin 2 the shop up the road so they were like wateva so they asked if they could search me i said nutin, but they did anyway and found the paint can and i said a friend gave it to me(cos earlier i was at a party) they let me go...

my first 2 times was in my first year of graff, the paint can incident was earlier this year..... im 15 and my parents knew i did graff but think i only hit legal spots meanwhile im hittin legal and illegal wit 2 different names, and if cops checks ur illegal name in ur blackbook just plead u were trying another name...... the 2 name system is working so far..... And if ppl at school find out just tell them u stopped, they buy it im tellin you..... wen i was toy most graff guys told me..... i bought it

20. Crybaby

Crybaby New Member

cry alot, they feel bad, its what i did