Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Help On When U Get Busted

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by king-bee, Feb 27, 2006.

Share This Page

1. PAWS85

PAWS85 Member

2. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

shut up ride it out take what they charge with if its true do the service graff again

3. PAWS85

PAWS85 Member

thank u oh great voice in the sky

4. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

dumb question... anyone know the rules in different states on getting caught with a can in your waist when you get stopped by cops? i know that in new york and philly you get bagged for that shit...

5. opqr834

opqr834 Guest

world of warcraft gold and ffxi gil equipment

Our best powerleveling services are here to help new or casual players level up quickly and efficiently. Our wow power leveling services will get your character to your desired level, with world of warcraft gold and ffxi gil equipment if you desire for easily affordable prices. At inwowgold.com, our highly trained staff are available on all US and Euro servers, waiting to serve your World of Warcraft needs. Be it farming for wow gold, power leveling characters, grinding faction or honor points, contact us at http://www.inwowgold.com today and speak to one of our representatives. You won't be disappointed!

6. streetlegend94

streetlegend94 Member

You get pinched you need to switch up your name.... They got a whole fucking detective squad dedicated to this shit in most cities. I got busted several times because they had a surveillance team following me around the minute I left my pad.... gathered up a grip of evidence on me. I never knew I was being watch. 3 months later I was indited on some real serious shit. Did my time and laid low for a few years... then started getting up again. I change my name all the time now because I don't want shit getting too hot. Fuck the fame..... I still do it but only for the pure love I have for it.

7. cheesegril

cheesegril Elite Member

you dont have to change what you write.
    look at trik dp hes been caught plenty of times and he keeps writing the same thing, but im pretty sure hes a hobo and has no fixed address.

8. the_dude_cares_man

the_dude_cares_man Member

lol .. dp, from canada? like specifically van island/van ? dp as in pesto,trik,theme etc ??

9. Dirty SC

Dirty SC New Member

knowing your rights is really important to surviving the police if you do graff.
    they cant prove you did any tags that they, or a witness saw, so never admit to doing anything. i got caught, and i havnt changed my name, and i dont have serious fame. they cant prove that i did every single tag they see.

10. iPwnF00lz

iPwnF00lz Senior Member

It's illegal for them to charge you unless you aren't caught in the act.
    Someone could write your full name and address and they still don't have evidence that it was you.

11. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

its illegal for them to charge you unless youre caught in the act? are you fucked?

if they get a confession from you, why the fuck would they care if you actually did it

12. TASR

TASR Banned

I know eh, these little fuckers come on here and think that they can make up laws, get yo facts straight or GTFO.

13. youKNOW

youKNOW Member

I got caught for a bunch of handys around town
    it says i have 5 criminal mischief of under 200$[misdemeanors]
    its mostly water+acrylic on metal[dumpsters,boxes,pipes,etc.]
    anyone know what the estimate should be?
    cus around here they over exaggerate things

also my court date got rescheduled because the court house flooded but its sposed to be rescheduled :/

14. TASR

TASR Banned

pray to alah

15. iPwnF00lz

iPwnF00lz Senior Member

Obviously if they get a confession from you then it doesn't matter if they caught you in the act or not... if you confess to it then of course they dgaf if you actually did it, I never said they did.

I was just sayin that they can't prove it was you if you keep on writing the same name you got busted for, but if you admit to writing the same name after you got busted then your fucked. But if you don't admit to it then someone else could very likely have seen that name up and start writing it themselves.

16. kid.two2er

kid.two2er Member

you've obviously never been busted, you get caught with slaps, or any evidence pointing to a name, the po is gonna spit in your face once they see that shit getting put up. they take your names, addresses, and phone numbers if you get caught with paint or anything pointing to graff. and dont talk about what the po CANT do, cuz they can do whatever the fuck they want. not everybodys an expert on law, and lawyers are getting paid one way or the other

17. kid.two2er

kid.two2er Member

like 40 hours c/s and a fine

18. youKNOW

youKNOW Member

i meant an estimate on the fine

19. kid.two2er

kid.two2er Member

5 under 200$? well its under 2000$ atleast... lol... probably like, 50 or so for the paint to paint it over, then another 30 or 40 to paint it over depending on how big it is.. so 80-100$ range each im guessing but fuck if i know i'm not from your town

20. 98ni28ge59

98ni28ge59 Guest

jordan shoes

is jordan shoes good enough for play basketball?