Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hiding Your Stuff

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Sprae, Mar 13, 2006.

Share This Page

1. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

2. markingz.

markingz. Banned

i mean guys, hiding your stuff is like, kind of dumb because either your parents know you write or they dont

3. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

Well my parents don't know, and I just have a black backpack I keep underneath my bed with paints in it, gloves, and an old towel to keep cans from clattering.

then the other day my mom walked downstairs, and before i could put it away, she saw me drawin in my black book, so she asked me what it's for. Well I just said I though it looked cool so I drew it, and that I would never do it in real life I just liked the way it looked. My dad'll even buy me drawing notebooks, as he knows I'm really into art 'n shit.

4. markingz.

markingz. Banned

Man letting my family know I graffed was the worst idea ever especially when you have siblings, shit, i wish i had never told em.

5. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

I'm curious, what'd they do? :)

6. jester.onest

jester.onest Senior Member

7. Zarb

Zarb Senior Member

I dont have to hide my shit cause I set up some cardboard in my backyard and pretend I write on it alot so they think thats the only thing I write on haha

8. b*ez

b*ez Guest

LOL i do the same thing but instead of cardboard i have a slab of wood

9. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

omg me too! cept instead of a slab of wood, i have a city...

10. b*ez

b*ez Guest

lol ima try to get better first then take over.. it shouldnt be too hard iv only seen like 4 names around at most

11. Decide

Decide Senior Member

who cares.. its like telling your parents taht you failed the test. .. mine just said dont get caught cause were going over to the states this summer..

12. thatgraffkid410

thatgraffkid410 Senior Member

my parents know i got a fileing cabinet ful of paint all my markers and shit are scattered around tags on everything its tight

13. ShaolinNy

ShaolinNy Senior Member

Really my parents know and my dad said if i get caught hes gonna kill me,And hes serious he dosnet get mad alot but for this he would crack me in the face

14. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

I keep my stuff in my backpack in my jeep, but I also have a box up in my room in my old hockey bag with jerseys on top of it, still can't wait to move out and I can actually leave it all out nice and organized on some shelves.

15. wrekstyle

wrekstyle Senior Member

crammed in the trunk! (if u have a car) make sure its locked tho

16. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

What about packages and shipments? I ordered some markers from bombingscience and 9 cans of ironlak from oninartltd. I'm just hoping that the packages come early before I go to work, but if they don't and i'm at work and my parents see them, what should I say lol. They don't know I write.

17. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

Just start poppin out stencils and tell them you only make stencils. Works for me.

18. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Well In most cases.........I just put my boxes of stuff under my bed, and they ask what it is and I say Art Supplies. My folks gernealy wont care cause Im not lying per say. Cause Graff is art lol.

19. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

Well my parents know I don't have art class, but they don't get home until 6 and the packages usually come around 2 or 3, as long as I don't have to work when they come in I should be good, or hopefully they just won't see it sitting on the step since it's dark when they pull up and no one uses the front door.

20. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

I keep all my markers in a drawer in my desk, and my paint and ink in my closet with a blanket on top. They've seen some of my markers and I would just make up an excuse. I get my car soon though so most of my stash will be kept in there.