Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hiding Your Stuff

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Sprae, Mar 13, 2006.

Share This Page

1. D Ank 420ss

D Ank 420ss Member

Just tell them, its worth saving all the trouble. Slowly sorta break it to them ya know. Let em see ya sketch and shit, stick a few stickers around your room and on your door and shit. Then sorta just like come home with a buncha cans and they'll ask, if they don't they probably already know. If they ask you if you are huffin just be like "beeeotch I gotta fuckin resperator to avoid that shit, so back off". So at least they will know you are doing it....ummm somewhat safe. <_<

Then it wont be such a god damn surprise when they gotta pick you up from the police station.

2. Karma

Karma Senior Member

Word, just tell them that you write not that you go out and bomb. Buy some blank boards and ask her if you can paint on them in the garage. Then when you want or whatever go out and bomb. I used to show my Mom my stuff, and she would get me to show her friends and tell them i write. So it was all good. Dont be scared; oh and get a respirator..

3. HÃœK DUP

HÃœK DUP Member

I told my mom I tag on canvases my friends set up at their houses and shit. I never had cans of my own though, but one time when my friend asked me to hold onto his bag I just put it in my closet and she didn't notice it. A good hiding place is under the box spring of your bed. What you do is just cut a little slot on the bottom, where that weird fabric is, and just slip cans and other stuff you need to hide (weed and bowls is what I used it for). You can rest the stuff on the wooden beams around the outsides, and use duct tape if you need to keep them from falling off and rolling/falling out.

4. Warplayer

Warplayer Member

my mom and dad know i tag. my mom even buys me paint...if i plan on tagging something after school, i bring my shit to school with me and keep it in my locker. otherwise, my paint is in a box in my room..

5. xDISMALx

xDISMALx Senior Member

milk crate in my closet covered in a blanket
    but i dont really need to hide it now because i paint on records and canvas and stuff so thats what my dad thinks i use it for

6. Slushi

Slushi Banned

My parents think I paint, but all I do is sketch. They wanna wait til' I get caught and act all surprised.

7. tank-

tank- Member

yeah bro its pretty hard, im 14 too, but you just gotta be creative. like i got a big bin filled with wires and shit, so i got an old eggo waffle box (big size from costco) and stuck it in there. i put all my paint in there, and then some wires on top of it, then i close the bin. my parents looked at it and had no idea.

8. PaintThaStreets P.T.S

PaintThaStreets P.T.S Senior Member

i need a new hiding place.... the other day i was playin my drums and i had a paint crayon in my hi hat and now the inside is ppink!!

(for those ov u tht havnt read the pages b4 i hid my shit in my drum)

9. xDISMALx

xDISMALx Senior Member

paint the streets if your from SB post up some flicks i wanna get that going

10. dark\gbk

dark\gbk Senior Member

kk first hide it in ur drawers if ur parents find it just go 'why the fuk wer u going through my drawers' next yes i steal my cans and i buy them but normal i steal case its to hard for a 15 year old to get to the city or use my dads credit card

11. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

start getting into art your parents wont trip over paint in your room if that dont work then just get a big duffel bag and put your shit in it stash that shit up in your closet b

12. medio . Kore

medio . Kore Member

just leave it on your desk in plain view, when they see it, they'll be a lot less suspicious than if they were to find itsomewhere hidden. when they ask where you got it or why you have it say i got it from my friends that got me into art and i am going to buy a big peice of plywood.

13. -BDK-304

-BDK-304 Member

i just told them i got it from a friend and i got a creat put in that put them under my bed

14. Ecs

Ecs Member

I don't live with my parents... but...

Don't hide your shit at home, if you parents find you hiding spray paint they're going to be just as pissed as if you just kept it out in the open. If you NEED to hide it stash it at a friends place or at someplace like out in the middle of nowhere where only you could find it.

15. Aven

Aven Senior Member

it sucks for you guys that have parents that dont know you paint....mine know...my parents even buy stuff for me...its sweet. I can just leave all my paints and ink out in the open

16. snap06

snap06 Member

what i did when i started writing got a older friend to stash them in his backyard for me.. i was 14 im 17 now...and then when i went out to paint id jus run over grab em an go.. try and find someone u can trust who has enuff freedom that their parents arent always up their ass about things.. they can rly help u out

17. Philly411

Philly411 New Member

Just keep it in your shed or garage theres allways sprey paint there anyways.

18. basq

basq Member

alrite ... depends on your parents ... like since i got arrested me moms gone mento at me .. like she makes me shake me backpack the majority of the time i come in .. so if you parents are like that make sure your cans are kept upright in your bag less chance of them hearin them and even if you shake your backpack they rattle really , as for hiding ... put them in your closet or under your bed , or just keep them in an old backpack or sumthing that no1 would think of .. dont be to confident about hiding your stuff .. cause chance are it will be found so jsut think and take your time choosin a place to put it .... hopes i could help .. peace all

BASQ

19. revolt

revolt Banned

don't worry about making too many posts, i did that once and it got my old account a 40% warning cause kayone's a forum bitch and instead of fixing it he just yells at eveyone who get's confused by his crappy board, but about hiding your stuff, just keep it in a duffel bag in the garage or something, it's not too hard, just keep your markers and streaks and stuff in diffirent places so it's not as suspicious

20. Mexiklan Beaner

Mexiklan Beaner Senior Member

i just keep it in my closet in a bookbag.. then i put clothes on top so it doesnt look suspicious.