Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hiding Your Stuff

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Sprae, Mar 13, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Germ

Germ Senior Member

put that shit in the closet or outside

2. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

get some big baggies put you cans and w/e in there, and then find a good place near your house, just like a block or so away and make sure people won't see it, then you don't have to worry about that whole moms shaking your bag thing

3. vare_187uk

vare_187uk Senior Member

what he sed about finding a place near your house

i find a place i wanna paint and stash it there

4. comocomo

comocomo Member

hide it in da bushes

Last edited: Aug 31, 2007
  5. Hater-AiD~>

Hater-AiD~> Elite Member

/ end thread

6. bacK-home

bacK-home Senior Member

i hide my paint at a friends house in his basement. His parents are the kind who probably wouldn't suspect anything

7. Stewe

Stewe Senior Member

i just keep the paint in my garage my parents seen my canvases and think thats all im doing

8. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

well, my parents try to fake like they dont know i write. they do. we just dott have formal talks about it like i heard some of my friends had. paints in a milkcrates.

9. RockPaintScissors

RockPaintScissors Senior Member

Same here. My parents say they hate it so much. But yet they buy me Caps let me put up a 4 foot by 8 foot board in the basement. And my mom bought me Men In Black 3 for passing all my classes this quarter. I have about 30 empty cans just sitting in my basement. But if i was you i would slowly let your parents know. I would hide it. Just say your using the spraypaint to decorate your skateboard or some shit like that

10. Keffer

Keffer Senior Member

i dont paint yet, but im starting to collect cans for when i start... i just keep them in an old suitcase and keep the suitcase in my closet... i guess it could hold maybe 25 cans?

11. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

12. conart

conart Senior Member

yeah my parents dont care i leave my cans out. most of the time they buy them for me lol. they even ask me to paint stuff for them .

13. ~TEK~

~TEK~ Member

my parents dont no i paint, but i keep the paint in ma shed. I use it for other stuffs too, and they dont really look at it alot, so they dont notice a few diff cans. I keep all my stencils and shit like that in a grocery bag in a bush about 2 mins from my house.

14. toxus

toxus Elite Member

this couldent be any more easier... find some were in your room e.g (behind computer, in your coat pocket, behind wardrobes/ drawers < when was the last time your mum looked behind there? , lift up your carpet and stash them under the floor boards, in speakers, )
    then when you take them out, just put a big coat on, and stash them in a pocket

15. Tanner

Tanner Senior Member

i'm 14 as well this is wat i do

first wen you go to school hide some markers in ur bag and tagg you know
    see i manged to convince my mom to let me buy paint so get a can magnet just sneak stuff out

16. aces

aces Elite Member

I just keep all my stuff in our garage and my dad made me a big board that is too small for piecing but i can get throwies on it. The disadvantages of that are that my parents know what I write and if they see anything that I have done I'm screwed.

17. ss_Solo

ss_Solo Senior Member

yea thats a huge disadvantage - you should just throw a bunch of crap but sketch some ones that you would actually do and keep them hidden

18. Jank

Jank Elite Member

ye wat worked for me for ages was that i had some boards in the garage that i painted loads and told the rents i went to legal walls..which i did. that way whenever ther was paint around, or i came home covered in it or wateva i cud just say it was from that.... and if they spot shit just say either u were copying what u saw cos that person is a massive writer that u were just copying to get better, or flat out deny..they cant prove it lol

19. ss_Solo

ss_Solo Senior Member

yea thats a good strategy...if i had to do anything to get away with it i would do that

20. AceONE

AceONE Senior Member

my parents know i write but they dont think i actually go out and paint they just think i like to draw it and for cans i put them in the basement by my dads million paint cans for all of his snowmobile restoration shit.