Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hiding Your Stuff

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Sprae, Mar 13, 2006.

Share This Page

1. R00k1

R00k1 Senior Member

Backpack in my closet.

2. aces

aces Elite Member

yea thats a huge disadvantage - you should just throw a bunch of crap but sketch some ones that you would actually do and keep them hidden [/b][/quote]
    Good idea. Kinda like have two names one that I actually write and one to show my parents. Is that what you meant?

3. toxus

toxus Elite Member

but like, your parents are only parents, your only putting paint on a surface... your not robbing a bank here. All there going to say is dont do it... there not the cops...

4. ss_Solo

ss_Solo Senior Member

good point unless your dad is an ex-cop lol ..that would suck i'm glad my parents aren't lol :D :D

5. Sprae

Sprae Senior Member

good point unless your dad is an ex-cop lol ..that would suck i'm glad my parents aren't lol :D :D [/b][/quote]
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... ahhh that was a good laugh... dont know why im laughing though

6. ss_Solo

ss_Solo Senior Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... ahhh that was a good laugh... dont know why im laughing though [/b][/quote]
    oh i think i know why you're laughin haha

7. Keffer

Keffer Senior Member

just come straight out with it, tell your parents you write. my mom figured out that ive been sketching in all my spare time and shes like... as long as it aint nothing that embarrases yourself, and dont get caught!

8. beone

beone Elite Member

mom would be pissed and was when she found out before its whatever i hid my shit in a old speakers box in my closet but i dont live at home(except summer) so its chill where i stay at

9. Attican

Attican Senior Member

If my parents ever ask, I'm just gonna tell them I do it at legal places.

When I'm older I'm gonna buy a vacant lot and build a wall...just a wall...and then put a sign up saying that it's ok to do graffiti. It'd be awesome.

10. ChRoMa 11820

ChRoMa 11820 Senior Member

u can just keep markers in a hoody or paint cans and just put it in ur closet and put it on when u go out

or if ur family has a place in your house where their is a closet or somethin with boardgames no one uses u can put them in that

11. smartSOFT

smartSOFT Senior Member

keep your markers and stuff in your backpack and put your black book up in your bookshelf...keep cans in the garage or shed somewhere

12. ss_Solo

ss_Solo Senior Member

i think my mom knows i sketch but i dont think she knows that i'm exactly sketching graffiti...i'm not sure lol

13. Necro-

Necro- Senior Member

i hide all of my stuff in an abandoned house near my place, this house rocks. nobody ever goes in there except me, the ppl that used to live there left tons of bucket paint i use to buff my old shit, and there are big, empty walls to use. it fuckin rocks.

14. AMW

AMW Senior Member

my anal cavity is my hidingplace! :D

15. step one

step one Senior Member

i dont hide shit...only cuz i have my own place though...i just set it gracefully in my closet...

16. IPOE

IPOE Member

paint stuff around the house so that she'll think thats what its for when i was younger i would spray my boards :ph34r:

17. CROW

CROW Member

ur closet, outside ur pillow, a friend ...me, when i go bombing i use all the paint i have which is like three cans .. i dont get the paint untill iam going to use it.

18. SeKz

SeKz Senior Member

If your a music person and if you have guitar or bass practice amps, they usually have a back cover on them. If you take the cover off you can usually fit 4-5 cans in the back of a 10 watt amp. The amp has a magnetized speaker in it and the cans will stick to the magnet, this ensures the balls dont move around when you moving it, just stick it in your closet... thats my hiding spot! EASY. Another is doing the same thing if you have a computer in your room, you can easily store cans inside the actual computer box! sounds lame but yeah... i have 2 practice amps, enough for 8-10 cans!

19. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

with a sig like that you dont have to...fag

20. SprayKrylon

SprayKrylon Member

if you're trying to get a hold of paint legally (not racking it) and you look like you're twelve and you don't have an ID that says you're 18:
    grab some kid that's older to buy it
    buy it at walmart they don't care
    tell your parents you're doing a project and you need then to buy it
    ask some chill dude to buy it
    use the self checkout at home depot
    take chance and rack it