Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hip Hop Vs. Crunk

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MyTagsASpanishWord, Oct 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. 45rpm

45rpm New Member

nothing to be ashamed of. consider yourself lucky.

2. /*BlItZ*\

/*BlItZ*\ Senior Member

lol, crunk is pretty much every video on BET

3. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

ya im lost 2...i thought crunk was only lil-jon n stuff????.....

4. /*BlItZ*\

/*BlItZ*\ Senior Member

well yeah its like how you compare techno and rave, one just has alot more energy

and because lil jon pretty much started the craze and made millions there are many posers at it making the same, its just a craze for now

5. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

well yeah its like how you compare techno and rave, one just has alot more energy [/b][/quote]
    ahhhhhhhh i dont even kno what the difference between rave and techno is...!!!!!!!!!

6. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

kay ill fuckin eat your children for that techno is horrible rave is horrible ts all about the junlge.... jungle and underground hiphoph and phil collins yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh WHHHOAT!!!

man i aint goin to lie the production on crunk songs are sick lissen to any 36 mafia lil jon and of that wack shit the beats are sick

7. Avos

Avos Elite Member

this is tru, but the lyrics are horrible and extremely repitive. I remember back a while ago a few of us were sittin listenin to a three 6 song and throughout the whole song you didnt even know what they were talking about. But yea im gonna have to agree with you on the beats.

8. /*BlItZ*\

/*BlItZ*\ Senior Member

what about trance a-hole :p

9. Zeos

Zeos Senior Member

Crunk music is old, real old. Its been around in the south for years upon years. It got mainstream with Master P. Make em say ugh, remember that? that died out and got old. Now Lil Jon is making it mainstream again, and soon it will die out again when people get tired of hearing yeah every 2 seconds. Listen to real hip-hop!

10. FSH

FSH Senior Member

the real dudes r MC's............. lil john is a fake ass rapper....haha yeah!but yea .... real hibidy hop is tha way to go

11. RodRoddy

RodRoddy Member

crunk is good for when you're at the slutty bar, and the girls are rubbing their asses all over your shit.... do you think you could rock j-live at the club, and you'd be getting your cock and balls grinded on? i dont think so..
    not saying i like the shit, but it helps in certain situations..like common said 'if i don't like it, i don't like it, that don't mean that i'm hatin'.. why hate? if lil john helps me have sex with an 19 year old, i'm not complaining!

12. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

lol man i seen c rayz gettin his shit grinded on during the akrobatics

and just to let u know about 76% of this site couldnt get into a bar with a fake id

13. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

what about trance a-hole :p [/b][/quote]
    what about trans-sexuals?

14. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

what about trace its horrible ... in case u havnt relized im a junglist

15. kildaillest

kildaillest Senior Member

word. ive tried explaining this to people especially my stupid ass brother but these ignorant fools dont get it. [/b][/quote]
    no your the ignorant one for saying that man...we all know that "crunk" is horrible and involves NO TALENT whatsoever..but thats the way tha south is...thats how they do it,just like east coast/westcoast and even here in canada..the style is different...but for the people who say all mainstream sux,then your stupid..look at jay-z,he has paved the road for MANY artists(mainstream and underground)and he is mainstream...maybe im just reeealy high off this blunt or this thread is fucking gay.... :blink:

16. Law

Law Member

Hip hop yo

17. MyTagsASpanishWord

MyTagsASpanishWord Senior Member

Thats when the dancehall comes in :ph34r:

18. MyTagsASpanishWord

MyTagsASpanishWord Senior Member

let me hear you say ugh wasnt crunk, it was just a REALLY bad song.

19. RestoNe

RestoNe Senior Member

im da king of da dancehall :p

20. RestoNe

RestoNe Senior Member

crunk is just wack