Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Home Remedies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Havoc411, Nov 13, 2005.

Share This Page

1. stigma 2k6

stigma 2k6 Senior Member

marijuanna cures all from aids to being bord

2. JadedSketches

JadedSketches Elite Member

tony the herpes infested motherfucker..

For sore throats,mix echinecea,cayenne pepper,mint and garlic in boiling water.Drink it when its still warm,although it doesnt taste very good,so you can add honey if you want.

chamomile tea is also good for sore throats.

Grapefruit is also good for colds.

GINGER TEA
    Peel the skin from a small ginger root. Slice the root into thin coins and place the pieces into a small pot of water. Boil the pieces to make tea. The tea should turn a yellowish (straw) or tan color. Add three tablespoons of your favorite honey to sweeten the tea. Sip the hot tea slowly. The tea gives a sharp tingle to the throat after swallowing it. After you sip it, gently clear your throat.This tea also works for trying to get your voice back after a cold.

LEMON GARGLE(cleanses your throat)
    Lemon Add the juice of one lemon and one teaspoon of salt to one cup of warm water. Gargle three times a day for one minute.

POMEGRANATE Boil some pomegranate rinds and drink as a tea. The pomegranate contains astringents

THYME Make a tea by lightly crushing five fresh or dried leaves; place in a cup and fill with water cooled to just below boiling; cover and leave to infuse for five minutes; remove leaves and drink. May also be used as a gargle. Thyme has antiseptic properties.

WATER/SALT Mix a teaspoon of salt in eight ounces of quite warm water. Gargle the whole mixture several times a day. This will increase the blood supply to the area by washing away mucus and dilating capillaries, thereby enabling better circulation of infection-fighting antibodies.

3. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

fuck ur smart jade, or just a good googler?
    either way, NICE!

4. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

<_< actually no i wasnt joking, im Cuban i moved to america when i was 3 so i don't reamember much, but over there, there actually is a fantastic healthcare, with very trained and educated doctors, but there are the people that live out of the city, on there farm, and when times are rough, its hard to get a doctor to come visit you, also i lived with who we call "Wahedo" which i guess the best way to explain it is a cuban redneck, they try to fix everything themselfs, are very oldschool, and don't belive in wasting the lil bit of money they have on doctors when they can do it them selfs.

PeacE

5. JadedSketches

Yeah my mom's a nurse,so I'm sorta familiar with this stuff.

6. Tony

Tony Elite Member

thats cold sores, they are on the outside of your mouth. canker sores are on the inside, and arent related to herpes in any way

7. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

oh lol.
    so ur smart lol at this stuff.

8. JadedSketches

thats cold sores, they are on the outside of your mouth. canker sores are on the inside, and arent related to herpes in any way [/b][/quote]
    First of all I was kidding,and I didnt read your post fully.
    Im sorry :(

But a good way to fight canker sores is to swish hydrogen peroxide(a capful) in your mouth for 10 seconds,or diluted peroxide in water for a minute.
    Unless you have had special tooth enamel shit recently,then nevermind.
    Oh and make sure its the dissinfecting peroxide,not the hair bleach kind,cause if its the hair kind,you'll have to go to the hospital. :lol:

Baking soda or salt in water and swish in your mouth 3-4 times a day.

Or you can apply a raw onion to the canker.

Drinking tea helps too,but dark tea,without milk and sugar.

;)

9. JadedSketches

Green tea is also very good for you if you drink it raw,without milk,sugar or any additives.But you can pussy out and add a little honey.
    Green tea is supposed to remove many of the toxins in your body,supposed to make you live longer and its even supposed to make your shit less smelly.(im sold just on that last one) :lol:

If you dont have some at home,just ask your folks to get some when they go do the groceries,or just pick some up yourself at any grocery store.

10. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

this thread got long fast
    like 4 pages in like 5 hours
    if you have a hangover, chew on aspirin
    but not the sugar coated kind, the gross kind
    its nasty but it will help.

11. JadedSketches

it got long cause of me.. :)

12. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

anyone know anything for headaches besides ibuprofin?

13. ze jickerz

ze jickerz Senior Member

caffeine is good for haed aches...usually

so is just simply going to a dark or dim place and resting for a while

14. JadedSketches

HONEY Take two teaspoons of honey with each meal. Honey contains potassium and magnesium which will help relax the arteries and allow more blood to flow to the brain. This is very good if you feel a migraine coming on or have a hangover.

Ginger inhibits a substance called thromboxane A2 that prevents the release of substances that make blood vessels dilate. Use fresh or powdered ginger when you cook, eat crystallized ginger, or put grated fresh ginger in a drink. Ginger is useful for migraines as well as other headaches.

Menthol preparations can be helpful in relieving tension headaches. Massage the oil into the temples which will relax the temporal muscles.
    Walking If you feel a headache coming on, take a brisk walk. This will relax you and your circulatory system so that more blood and oxygen can get to the brain. Your headache should disappear quickly.

15. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

gracias senor sketches

16. JadedSketches

17. antirobot46

antirobot46 Member

just get faded....relives most ailments fast and effective :)

18. ASEN

ASEN Banned

i just cure pretty much everything with water.. i drink lots of it when i get sick and it seems to work

19. ASEN

ASEN Banned

Thanks for this recipe.. my version was slightly altered because of lack of resources
    instead of honey i took cinnamon, and powdered ginger which kind of spoils the whole thing.. but still very good for my annoying cold

20. JadedSketches

anyone got any natural ache medecine?
    I dont know why,but I hate taking tylenol or advil,just doesnt feel right.