Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How Did You Get Into Graf

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Puffer, Nov 23, 2005.

Share This Page

?

How did you get into graf?

1. Siblings

6.4%
  2. Friends

37.1%
  3. Internet

7.4%
  4. Other

49.1%
  1. VAbomber

VAbomber Banned

my friend said, you wan't to come graffing with me tonight. i was like graffing? lol then i been into it ever since.

2. neaksta

neaksta Senior Member

i dare you to do a tagg :ph34r: :blink: i dont know man i heard thats illigle ahaha
    thats funny its wwierd tihnkin how we all started

3. i luv rum

i luv rum Member

in my area there are heaps of toys and i just though "man... i can do better than that" plus my friends have heaps of funny ass graffing stories and i love stories so i listened and got interested

4. -=J=-

-=J=- Elite Member

myself

i saw, i copyed

5. djsupreeme

djsupreeme Elite Member

admiring it as a kid

6. Detroit

Detroit Senior Member

How can you do anything related to illegal stuff in church? You need Jesus lol. Some of my friends steal from there church tho. IDK how people can do that.

7. LadyTASK

LadyTASK Member

I got it by listening to hiphop since my sisters boyfriend is a hiphop artist, and got into its background and shit...so graffiti was the way to go...im glad i went that path.

8. sicka than aidz

sicka than aidz Elite Member

9. inker

inker Elite Member

some cats in my school did it on the back of the room on a whole table and they called security and they made a big fucking deal cuz it was big ass fuck they didnt really care if it was a small lil tag this was a school in LA and i saw it and was like thats fucking wack complete shit it looks fucking horrible i could do better than that shit and since then ive been fucking walls up

10. westsida

westsida Elite Member

ive just liked it for as long as a remember,then decided to start

11. Ume

Ume Moderator

^^ same here pretty much....except like 3 years before i started, me and my mom were driving past a whole line of boxcars that had a couple e2e's, a whole car, and a bunch of random stuff like that, so i told her while we drove by it "one day my name is gonna be like that"..she laughed and said if i ever did that shit, i'd get beaten. haha..and now she knows and is ok with it.

12. Allergic

Allergic Senior Member

eh i was crusing the net and came across artcrimes, then i saw it around the ciry and then the rest is history

13. ACTION NEWS...

ACTION NEWS... Elite Member

The fabulous 5 and NYC trains.

14. Klaz

Klaz Elite Member

I cant remember.i think its cos i liked letterin and East london has alot alot alot of graff

15. ?!?

?!? Senior Member

it was lying on the ground..

16. SiLeNt-BoB

SiLeNt-BoB Elite Member

ridin' the trains..and seein all they stuff in the tunnels...

17. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

always been into it, i used to wonder about the culture and how people hit the spots they did, i started sketching, started paintin the began serious.

18. Deek

Deek Member

Well I got into this what I like to call lifestyle by doing alot of bad activitys which will remain unknown to strangers anyhow one bad activity leads to another and eventully I've be come a full fleged addict..Fiendin for my next spot...Wish there was some kinda methadone for Graff...Id really be alot better off...

19. benz88

benz88 Senior Member

Sister could do some crazy bubbler letter styles, but it wasnt cause of that, mostly my friend came and he was into than i started... fuck i sucked at first haha.

20. Kustom

Kustom Senior Member

My college teacher got me into it

one day were sitting in class and hes like "hey want to go do some graffiti" and i was like ummm sure

and thats how it started