Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How Did You Get Into Graf

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Puffer, Nov 23, 2005.

Share This Page

?

How did you get into graf?

1. Siblings

6.4%
  2. Friends

37.1%
  3. Internet

7.4%
  4. Other

49.1%
  1. PainFulOne

PainFulOne Senior Member

ya well a while ago i stop doing drugs cuz it was gettin' bad and some of these dudes i hungout with were peicein' in my dudes basement and i got hooked by the fumes that is and been bombin ever since!

2. \(SIN)/

\(SIN)/ Elite Member

lol, so you write becuase you like the smell of paint fumes? i feel like im doin an interview or something lol :lol:

3. PainFulOne

PainFulOne Senior Member

no that was a joke cuz i did drugs you know ha ha funny funny! i was always an artist but i never did graff so when i saw it i had to try!

4. \(SIN)/

\(SIN)/ Elite Member

i know, i was into art before graff too, it sucks though, i used to be able to draw stuff really good cause my parents could, and then i started graff, all i did was like draw word art and stuff, and now i suck at drawing regular stuff, i used to be able to draw a kickass dragon, and other stuff like that, but know its just like, bleah... :(

5. PainFulOne

PainFulOne Senior Member

it happen but you got to keep doing the art stuff to cuz that can inspire you for some character idea and shit like that!

6. MWS

MWS Member

i used to write and then i quit for about a year or 2 and now one of my buddies got me to start it up again

7. Cane?

Cane? Member

well when i was like 8 and my parents would take me into the city center on the train , down the sides of tracks where some real great pieces and i always liked them . anyways i was hanging out with this guy in my school and he pulled out a can of paint and started spraying , i had a go and thought it was quite cool so i stuck to it got my knowledge about legends and like little code names for shit and started buying more and more paint . im still a toy because i could think of a good anme with letters im good at but i got my name now and im going to keep spraying to build up my can control and shit ( drippy fucker )

8. Slick

Slick New Member

Back in the day I used to see Graf on tranes and walls and everything, and back in my home town, there was this train station i passed everyday, and this one wall was just amazing. I was like "damn, people did this, this shit will be here for a while, and its really damn nice". And later i found out my friend was a writer, and he saw some of my sketches and it started from there.

9. r.A.n.D.o.M

r.A.n.D.o.M Senior Member

fasination with it when younger

friend gave me a can of black

practised and got hooked

10. Reas

Reas Senior Member

so you tried it?
    lets see it, i promise we wont laff
    and i assume by tried it you mean on paper right? [/b][/quote]

11. soba06

soba06 Senior Member

lookin at blank walls n thinkin how good they could look n i new a frend that did it so i got sum shit n started (all this happened last month)

12. Gabriel

Gabriel Member

I've always been into Art. Even at a very young age I could draw better than most people of my age. Recently though I've hit a artist's block; I needed something to fill the gap between Manga and what comes next. After playing "Getting Up" I decided that it was Graffiti.

13. dcite

dcite Elite Member

14. MUSASHI

MUSASHI Elite Member

ever since i was a kid loved art ,it's all I did in math class,probly why I'm kinda dumb in math today... but my parents used to bitch all the time about getting caught by trains at the crossings ..tehn mt brother and sister and I started noticing all the (pretty pictures) on the box cars
    and we turned it into an art show ...then my parrents started getting caught by trains on purpose..weird I still do that to this day...but it never dawned on me i could do that too ,untill the first of this year..now I got stuff on trains and maybe some little kids are seeing it ...

15. Sheek

Sheek Senior Member

16. Myme

Myme Senior Member

You're not a king, remove the crown dumbass

17. Gman12

Gman12 Member

i got in by pics,walls,and just walking down the street

18. Brilliant2U

Brilliant2U Member

went under a bridge, saw the nastiest fuckin peices and wanted to ever since.

19. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

we waz playin a videogame n iwaz lyke O SHIT ima do dat

20. stabbyjoe

stabbyjoe Senior Member

when i was little i lived by train tracks and ran to see the freights every fukin day! and started to recgnise what some of that stuff said, FTL and some other stuff, then later when i was like 7 i wasnt aloud to go into this one arcade next to a high school, it was pretty rough from what i remember but i was in like elementary school, i snuk in there ine time and noticed that the screens were all scratched up, the second time i went there some kid etched the side of some machine and i was like WHAT IS THiS? :huh: i started seeing more of the same stuff around town and started a little later..